Sign in to follow this  
Chomp

My Arma2 game is only an hour away!

USPS tracking says my game left PETALUMA and is on the way. PETALUMA is only a hour from where I live!

gggahahhhhaaaggg!

I know the feeling. I experienced the same thing Friday last. I tracked UPS. I went to work sooner because I gave my work's address. That was really an insane moment in my life.

Simio, i'm pretty sure your gonna get ether warned or banned for that one...

The ban hammer is going to be unhooked from placebo's belt.

Simio, i'm pretty sure your gonna get ether warned or banned for that one...

This is what's wrong with this society, I can't have my freedom of speech without being questioned.

I used UPS recently to have a 48v PSU sent from Oklahoma to Sydney.

It left the US within a day and a half of me placing the order.

It arrived in Sydney, and spent a week here before being dispatched to my home.

I think UPS are pretty efficient, it just bites that at my end here in Ausland it takes so bloody long!

This is what's wrong with this society, I can't have my freedom of speech without being questioned.

Freedom of speech on a internet forum?

Freedom of speech does not apply to privately owned international forums. And say that in public around people you don't know and see what happens. Not to mention it's obvious you were trying to say something by being redundant.

Freedom of speech does not apply to privately owned international forums.

True, but "international" is a moot point. Even if it were a server that only allowed IPs from countries with freedom of speech, it still wouldn't matter. As long as you're posting on a forum hosted on someone else's server, you're playing by their rules.

It'd be like complaining that you got kicked off of someone's property.

Back on topic, I assume that since Chomp hasn't posted back, he probably got his game and has been playing like a madman. :biggrin_o:

Edited by Finios

Alas it has not reached me. I guess it's at the postman's house right now. =(

Well, hopefully I'm going to go awefully quiet from today onward on these forums :p Ordered last week from england, since norway appeared to be left completely out of the distribution loop (only one store had even heard about arma2 and had it ordered, nobody else had even plans on getting it). So much for the idea of supporting your local store, what a joke :(

Sing ofp theme songs while taking it from the postman. Dun Dun Duuuunn DunDunDohDun. lol

This thread is not needed, I'm glad the game's on the way but you don't need to tell us about it.

I feel it for the black negro ups delivery men.

Your account is suspended until you explain that comment.