Sign in to follow this  
twan

Lol!!!!!

So my curiosity got the best of me, and I clicked on someone's sig with a link to youtube, sig was Now as you can see i've taken a hit to my head, it's nothing serious, but i'm bleeding badly.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

Didn't mention any names since it's BI's forums, didn't think it was allowed.

Anyway, guy gets shot in the head, heals it with a magic First Aid Kit. Calls in artillery by pointing binocs at avillage and apparently clicking or something, also amusing :p

Anyway, if any of you are curious and haven't seen this apparently famous clip on youtube, check it out :D

EDIT: Crap, any chance a mod can move this to ARMA 2 General forum or something? Thanks!

The clip was made in ArmA and it was making fun of OFP DR. If anything it should be merged with the DR thread.

The original clip was from a demonstration of OFP2. It wasn't the hardcore version of OFP2. It was running a version of the game made special for the demonstration. The version had extra fast times running because they were limited on time. Oh, and guess how you call in arty in ArmA2, by clicking on the map.

At least clicking on the map is tantamount to providing some kind of grid reference.

Like I said, it was demonstration. All these people running around these forums, talking trash about OFP2 when anybody with sense knows that none of us have any idea what the final product is going to be. No one can place any kind of judgement on any game until they play it. People in these and other forums talk bad about ArmA and ArmA 2 without ever playing it. It's a really stupid thing to do.

You're right but i'm very sceptic about this game, i feel like they'll screw up everything because of parallel devellopment with consoles ..

To me no lean in a game which tell himself an hardcore military sim, it's ridiculous, we're not any more in 2001 ..

Is there any new about an eventual sdk for Ofp2 on pc ?

Here some "official comments" about the footage from E3 which disappointed lot of people here, me included.

Edited by dunedain