Sign in to follow this  
DarkMater

Warefare - Coop vs AI?

As the title points states, am I able to host a warefare mission and have my friend and I on one side, and no one on the other; ie: play warefare against an all AI team?

As the title points states, am I able to host a warefare mission and have my friend and I on one side, and no one on the other; ie: play warefare against an all AI team?

Yes...

L8r,

eem

Perfect thanks, I didn't like in arma 1, that the AI didn't seem to take over the responsibilities of playing the other side, and we would basically play out against the default resistance in the cities. I wanted that final clash against the other bases forces fighting for control of the island.

In arma I you could play again ai too. But Ai there was bad and always had only one base...

Perfect thanks, I didn't like in arma 1, that the AI didn't seem to take over the responsibilities of playing the other side, and we would basically play out against the default resistance in the cities. I wanted that final clash against the other bases forces fighting for control of the island.

You would like Invasion Warfare.

Hoping he does an ArmA 2 version.

In arma I you could play again ai too. But Ai there was bad and always had only one base...

And this is improved in ArmA 2?