Sign in to follow this  
BadAss -Mapfact.net-

Mapfact.net discussion thread

I just wanted to post this news here. I somehow forgot it until now - how could I?

So I see your kind comments - thank you for that - and you sad comments - sorry for making you feel sad!

As for myself I can say I feel sad, too. But we had to face reality and we had to learn that it didn't work well in the last months or even longer. But be assured that some of us will continue playing and editing ArmA2 in one way or the other.

We will eventually step into this forum, you can write us messages here and this thread will remain open so you will still find open ears for your questions.

Sad news, the people at Mapfact were such a big contributors to many many OFP work.

Great missions, great addons, great scripts, Mapfact will be missed.

Thank you to every Mapfact members for those years of fun you provided for the community.

God damnit, sad news indeed. Another fine studio bites the dust. :(

Kudos for all your work over the past years, I wish you all good luck in the future.

Big salute to the members behind Mapfact!:notworthy:

Edited by colossus

:cry2:Very sad news.

Thanks to all mapfact members for their outstanding input over all this years which has definitely made the community richer under all aspects ranging from missions to addons, scripts and so on.

We will miss you.

Wish you all the best for the future.

Regards

nettrucker

This is a sad day for the BIS community. I wish all of the Mapfact team the best of luck in the future. Your service to this community has been incredible. It's such a shame that you're closing your doors, but time takes a toll on us all. Thank you for everything.

Everyone has pretty much said the same things in my mind and heart concerning this sad news, indeed. It's horrible to see this happen and wish they'd reconsider, but if it means that in the end they can relax and enjoy life--then more power to you guys. You've done a lot and are certainly respected and appreciated. The end of an old chapter, sure...but now you can start writing a new one with family and friends and enjoy life as you should.

Wishing you all the utmost best in your future, fellas. :)

Hi,

thank you all for the nice words :)

It was a very nice, but sometimes also a stressful time.

(This refers to my active time at Mapfact)

And yes of course, some of us will continue to be a part of the community. ;)

Greeting

Silola

This is a sad day!

I so hoped to see the Baracken in ArmA2. ;)

I would like to thank all the nice people from mapfact for their very good community support over all the years!

Thanks again, and I wish you all happy christmas days with your friends and families!

MfG Lee :)

Thank you to the great Mapfact team for all your hard work. Your stuff was an inspiration to me.

Thanks for all you've done for us over the years :drinking2:

THX for the hard work u. Alles gute für die Zukunft!!!!Prost!!!!

I guess its a wise but very hard decision, but we lose a dedicated team for out future :(

Thx for all the great stuff in OFP!

I would like to thank MapFact team in name of team SBP. You've been a great inspiration to all of us involved in community projects, from simple maps to big projects like 3DE. Thank you and good luck in your future projects - /salute.

Thank you Mapfact.net,

Your efforts, discovery and example are, and will continue to be, one of the cornerstones of this community. Many here were inspired and enabled from what you guys did. The tradition will continue.

Wish you well in all that you do.

Sad news indeed...

Thanks for everything Mapfact Team! I always rated your stuff "top notch". I wish you good luck on whatever the future brings you guys - all the best...

Thanks again!

/KC

Edited by KeyCat

Hi,

thank you all for the nice words :)

It was a very nice, but sometimes also a stressful time.

(This refers to my active time at Mapfact)

And yes of course, some of us will continue to be a part of the community. ;)

Greeting

Silola

This is really sad news. Are you still working on dacs 2 or has that come to an end too??

Glad to hear that DACS2 is coming!

Curious to see how it will work in ArmA2,I do expect interesting effects on Ai ;)

Btw. is or was Mapfact a fansite?

I don't think so!