Sign in to follow this  
BadAss -Mapfact.net-

Mapfact.net discussion thread

Hello all! :)

Here you can discuss our projects, works in progress, missions etc., report bugs or problems (hopefully not too many!), post ideas and ask about what you are interested in concerning Mapfact.net.

Too, we will announce our news here. Like e.g. our first addon release for A2. Enjoy!

Edited by BadAss [Mapfact.net]

Cool that Mapfact made the step into Arma 2 :)

Any chance you will convert some of the awesome editor addons and island objects from ofp res into Arma 2? :)

Like mapfact military objects pack and barracks addon ect?

Dear community members,

for a forthcoming mission project we would like to invite you to help us with voice acting. In the first mission we've got several civilian roles to be spoken. As it plays on CDF side we'ld very much appreciate help of russian or czech speakers.

If you are interested please post here or send me a private message. For further details I'ld prefer pm to not give away to many spoilers. ;)

Thanks in advance! :)

Yes, Silola is working on an ArmA2 version of the DAC. That's all I can say and please don't ask for the release date as you probably can image: when it's done. ;) Of course we will let everybody know then...

3DE + map: we will see. Nothing planned yet.

DAC is so needed. Looking forward to it!

Hey =Spetsnaz= thanks for replying and thanks for offering your help. Really appreciated! Let us see if we get some more people together since one single russian speaker doesn't make a real talk! ;)

As for now we're trying to get around with german / english. But as there are more than one missions planned we'ld be very glad to use you help later on. May I contact you via pm, then? :)

This truly is devastating news - I wish the Mapfact team all the very best and would like to thank them for their amazing contribution to BIS games and for all the help and support they have given me.

I read the news yesterday and I really felt sad.

Thanks for all the work the Mapfact team has done for the community since OFP.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:eek:

You guys were one of the greatest things to happen to OpF res. You made my missions come alive. :(

Goodbye and good luck.

Regards,

Grub

Mapfact closes down = sad news.

All the best to all of Mapfact team & your next projects! Thanks for dedication, help, great missions and addons.

Thanks for the years of support and dedication, as well for your creativity and innovation! Sad to see an other old and highly respected team to leave the scene.

The news on mapfact we a good and honest read. I think many can find themself in it....and yes, after all these years...sometimes it is time to move along.

I wish you guys all the best with your private life...

No doubt, sad news indeed. You guys are legends in this community and will be missed. Hopefully you all will be around in an individual capacity though. Take care fellas!

Aww, its always sad to see a big team with a long history of quality go down and under. Had the same feeling with BAS in OFP!

Good Luck Mapfact team! I hope this doesnt effect Solia's work lol. ^^