Sign in to follow this  
cm

Aus Arma

Hi all,

I'll be putting up Aus Arma fairly soon, I dedicated OFP/Arma/Arma II community for Australia and NZ. As far as I know it will be the only site based solely on the series (other websites are more general with an arma section). I won't be providing any files (yet) because the hosting is way too expensive. It will just be a place for community discussion, mod discussion, clan recruitment etc etc.

The old admin (as far as I know) won't be putting up the old website again so I thought I would go ahead and do it.

Domain is TBA. Website should be up in about 1-2 weeks.

EDIT:

Aus Arma is up!

Edited by cm

Hi is this the same as what GSA hosted a couple of years ago. It worked well a dedicated Armed Assault member Forum. Apparently it got hacked:(

never saw it again.

Let me know if you need any community info:)

Hi is this the same as what GSA hosted a couple of years ago. It worked well a dedicated Armed Assault member Forum. Apparently it got hacked:(

never saw it again.

Let me know if you need any community info:)

Hey, the only thing that will be the same is the name really. Although the site goals are similar to the same as the old one. I know the old site got hacked and I think this one will be more secure, plus it's backed up a lot.

There is already an IRC channel (#ausns in gamesurge) is steam group (ausns) that you can join while you wait for the site to go up.

It's all needs a bit of work though. If you have any content I could use, please send me a pm.

Cheers

Hi all,

ausarma.org is up!

Please post feedback. It's still WIP, and I have a few colour issues to deal with but the css scripts are proving to be a fucking nightmare when integrating the forum and main site together. I also have to get all the modules to work, but because I have integrated joomla and phpbb, i have to code the modules manually into joomla for it to retreive the forum info (login, who's online, latest posts.. etc).

Join up!

Hi all,

Aus arma has gone through a few changes since this was posted.

We have a completely new theme and also a new teamspeak server. If anyone from AU/NZ or wherever is looking for a game (or a random chat) jump on and say hello :)

server: gs01.games.gs.plat.net.au:8767

Anonymous users are allowed to join but I suggest you all register to secure your nick.

Cheers

banner1rev4-b.jpg

916649.png

Looking mighty fine these days, with great community imput, keeping the Au/Nz ArmA wheels moving :)

Edited by SnR

It's been a long time since this thread was created, and a lot's happened in that time.

AusArmA is now very close to reaching it's 1,000th member, which isn't too shabby for a community based around a niche Australian and New Zealand audience.

We are also running 4x DayZ servers, and have just launched an Iron Front server this week, with a PvP-only server going live tonight (7PM AEST).

Our website and forums have also been upgraded, with support for groups (own forums and web pages), blogs and project tracking. If you want to check out our community and contribute to it's success, you can find us via the following links.

ts.ausarma.org (default port, 9987)

gs1.ausarma.org: 2302 (DayZ ANZ1)

gs1.ausarma.org: 2402 (DayZ ANZ2)

gs2.ausarma.org: 2302 (DayZ ANZ3)

gs2.ausarma.org: 2402 (DayZ ANZ4)

gs3.ausarma.org: 2402 (PvP)

gs3.ausarma.org: 2502 (Iron-Front)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ausarma

http://www.gametracker.com/clan/AUSARMA/

http://www.youtube.com/user/AusArmAorg