Sign in to follow this  
sate

us date

i've been looking at the threads recently and some ppl were saying the release for Arma 2 in North America was the 26.

I just wanted to know if this is true and if so where, thx

You could be a bit more helpful than just stating

"it's a lie"

The Steam release (for all of the areas that steam can cover I assume) is June 26th. In the US, retail shops recieve/sell their copies on the 30th.

The presence of a PDF manual in the steam release is currently sketchy. If you positively have to have the manual without worrying IF there is one included, look at getting a boxed copy.

No, it's a lie.

wow, thanks for all the info bud!!

Is the manual in the European version of the game high quality? It's pretty much the deciding factor on which way I'm going to get the game.

You could be a bit more helpful than just stating

"it's a lie"

The Steam release (for all of the areas that steam can cover I assume) is June 26th. In the US, retail shops recieve/sell their copies on the 30th.

The presence of a PDF manual in the steam release is currently sketchy. If you positively have to have the manual without worrying IF there is one included, look at getting a boxed copy.

Thx dammit i cant wait to play Arma 2. 2 more weeks!!! any idea of when demo is coming out i heard sometime this week

lol dammit ok well as long as it comes this week and b4 store release im good

Delete please

Edited by Maizel
Delete please!

There's an existing North America thread, thus no need to start a new one.