Sign in to follow this  
Konyak-2

Air version of lst

I decided to make a model that nobody else would probably be making, and now I'm dying to see it in OFP. It could be flyable I suppose, but mainly it would be great for cutscenes and mission objectives. The front and rear loading bay doors and ramps would have animations like the Scud launcher, and (not sure about this one) hopefully one could run up the ramps. Might have to wait for OFP2 on that one smile.gif

BMP-Unloadings.jpg

BMP-Unloading2s.jpg

Konyak

Wow that will be massive, you will have to build a extetion for the runways. That would look you as a object. It would be a bugger to land, on malden it would end up destroying St Peirre or whatever it is south of the airport.

I would like to see something that big in the game, it would just be amazing to see

not too big a deal, because these aircraft have to land in combat zones theve been designed to be able to take off in limited runway even on ruff terrain, they same applies to the hercules which might be a more suitable choice for opf, although i must say ur models pretty cool smile.gif

good lad smile.gif , anyone here know of the casa, a air transport bout half the size of the hercules, would be pretty cool in opf too

Both models are very cool. I would like to see them in OF. They would kick ass.

bloody good job on those models, they would be great to see in game, keep up the good work smile.gif

Just wanted to clarify that the transport giant I modeled is the Antonov 124 Condor. I did of course not make the UH-60 or the BMP and the crew, they are originals from our dearly beloved game. Just so people don't think I'm taking credit for those models as well wink.gifwow.gif

I'll post more shots of the rear ramp animation later.

Konyak

Really, I thought it was a C-5 Galaxy the whole time. Still looks like one to me.

Thats so cool.

Btw. In OFP, men are consideret vehicles as well as other vehicles (tanks, planes etc.9

So all u really have to do, is to make an animation for boaring the plane (for all vehicles), and simply make them "in cargo" afterwards. That would be soo awesome!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MDRZulu @ Mar. 10 2002,05:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Really, I thought it was a C-5 Galaxy the whole time. Still looks like one to me.<span id='postcolor'>

nope, the C5 has a "T" tail while the An-124 has an "I" tail, just to clarify things a little smile.gif