Sign in to follow this  
-C4-Draeger-OwP-

Find and capture Lopotev mission help

On another topic, has anyone else found the 4th piece of war crime evidence in this mission?

#1 the photographs at the NW camp (Hill 446)

#2 the map case at the castle South of Vyshnoye

#3 the dog tags in the quarry SE of ... Lopotev's home town whose name escapes me now.

#4 ?

Is it very obvious where the dogtags are in the quarry? I can't find them. I can give a teammate the order to get the dogtags but they don't get it.

Is it very obvious where the dogtags are in the quarry? I can't find them. I can give a teammate the order to get the dogtags but they don't get it.

Never mind, I found it.

Can't find lopotev, but I found bardak in Dolina...there were alot of cars there so I waited and waited then he finally drove though, shot his tires out and his car, and he began to ran, then I arrested him. Finally found him, damn im happy.

Draeger[OwP];1325304']I have to admit I finally had enough and gave up. Used the "Endmission" cheat to move on, now I'm onto Manhattan.

How do u access end mission??

How do u access end mission??

Taken from the Bohemia Interactive website :-

All of the following cheats require you to hold [Left Shift] down and then press the [Numpad - (minus)] button. Then let go and type the appropriate cheat code (capitalization doesn't matter). Nothing is displayed as you type however the key strokes are being recorded.

ENDMISSION

Ends the mission.

CAMPAIGN

Unlocks all campaign missions (This must be entered in the appropriate campaign screen you want unlocked. Unlocking one campaign will result in other campaigns that are unlocked to be re-locked.)

MISSIONS

Unlocks all simple player missions (This must be entered in the appropriate single missions screen.)

SAVEGAME

Saves the game in your current mission. Can be useful as a quicksave function.

TOPOGRAPHY

Generates a map in EMF vector format. The file is always created at the root directory of the C: drive. The output file is generated when the map is next viewed in game. German Users: Enter TOPOGRAPHZ instead.

GETALLGEAR

Unlocks all Armory items.

FLUSH

Flush all video memory to cure performance issue caused by textures being placed in the AGP memory

FREEZE

Instantaneous "freezing" the game. For debugging of freeze dump creation process.

CRASH

Forced game crash. For debugging of crash dump creation process.

This mission need to be fixed. I met Bardak in SE quarry. After arresting him mission ended. I couldn't even catch an evidence and find Lopotev.

This mission need to be fixed. I met Bardak in SE quarry. After arresting him mission ended. I couldn't even catch an evidence and find Lopotev.

I agree. If the evedince mean anything to the campaign the mission should allow you to gather evidence after if you capture Bardak since you can not control when to stumble upon Bardak.

lieatuneant call me and said someone is in a red car heading for gorka... no sign of him.. how much should i wait??

hello ppls! i cant ever find lopotev! where is he can be? i only kill ЧДКЗ in Ðовый Ñобор and Старый Ñобор ,but i cant find him.

Yeah, I can't find either of them. I searched all three sports that guy gives you, the quarry, and that farm near Vshnoye (don't know how to spell it).

Draeger[OwP];1321403']Hi' date=' yeah I did, he was the Chedaki intel guy, right?. I can't recall what the dialogue between us was, what clue does he give?. Does he tell you a location to go to?.[/quote']

He tells you to go meet some guy in some town. you help him protect town he gives you intel on where they possibly are hiding..

i find badeki there all the time but how do you arrest them. at one point it says i do but he just stands still do i have to take him somewhere, can i question him... and the ai is horrible... were looking for these two warlords and they let him run right past and steal my humvee..

i got somewhere... that mission are so open, random its hard to think creatively... :-)

i guess we as 1st person shooters are used to locked down plots...

first i went to Voysnoye, talked to locals, locals hinted towards "Malek on southern farm". pushed malek abit around and he said "look in castle". voilá there he were bardak that is.

then i went to dressler, spoke to the chernarussian intelligence liason (in same camp), went to staoye/nabor (or what not)...

and thats how far i came with that mission so far...

and yes as stated elsewhere here, REALLY READ the dialouges from the NPC's they do leave critical information around... also the normal civilians ...

is somebody talk with guard of power plant in ЭлектрозаводÑк? there are u can talk to him and search in power plant.

is somebody talk with guard of power plant in ЭлектрозаводÑк? there are u can talk to him and search in power plant.

yes ive talked to him ...

but you HAVE to reach basecamp, talk to Dressler, talk to Int liason chernarussian leutanent (same location), then to staroye, talk to olegich, small firefight, back to powerplant...

so. today i try to play this mission again, so i speak with man in ЭлектрозаводÑк, speak with peoples in Солнечный, kill some ЧДКЗ soliders there nearby. so after i fly in Вышное, there i talk with one woman, she dont say anithing useful. fuck! i replay this mission many times, but not ever capture one of them!

ohhh im REALLY not good at russian so i cant verify the city names for you :-)

but please bear in mind, the quicker you are the greater the chance to catch the criminals...

in vosnioye you have to talk to more than one... there are an old guy at the well. he wont respond to you ... not untill quite abit later. there's some sort of bug there... you get the responses on your way to the farm to the south...

basically i fly straight from FOB to Visnoye, talk to pepe @ well, go to farm (south), responses from pepe come lagging behind.. then i talk to malek.... malek send me to castle ruins. there i found bardak once...

This is how I found Bardak, however I had to try several times.

First I talk to the intel guys, then I fly to Vosnoye or whatever. Every time I have to kill a lone enemy AI when I land, the first time I talked to a woman outside a house who sent me to her father by the well in the center of the town. That was the only time and I didn't see her when I actually captured him. He tells me about Malek in the farm south of the city. One time I noticed a blue civil ural so I took it and drove down to Malek. There I ask for cooperation and threaten with jail, he tells to check the castle. I go up there, but it was always empty. There's always a tent there though, but I never found any evidence (and I didn't look either). Then two snipers comes along north of the castle, you can see them from outside the castle. I engaged and killed them. Usually nothing happened after that. I used to run up the tower and then engage them when they were a bit away from the castle so that might have been it. Anyways, the time I captured him, I (or Cooper if you want) said "armed guards, there's something fishy here. I'M COMING FOR YOU BARDAK!" and it autosaves but I never saw him. I ran around there but found nothing. Then I ran back to the Ural and he was standing there and when I was 7-8m away he ran 1m and stopped and I couldn't do anything. I shot him in the leg and healed him but it didn't help so I loaded from the auto-save and when I approched him now, he ran like mad. I tried to shoot his legs but missed and then Cooper yells for him stop and then he surrenders and mission ends. The blue Ural might have been his car so that might have been why he was waiting there.

On my unsuccessful attempts I went to see Olegi that the other intel guy talks about, I then defended his village, he sends back to powerplant, then I'm sent to another village but didn't find the quarry and ran out of time. Second attempt I just ran up to the powerplant but as someone said here, you have to do it in proper order for it to work. I went up to the quarry right next to it, short firefight and I'm left clueless. I tried to head up north but there I meet a crack elite unit of superninjas that appear as friendlies but they still shoot me in the head from 500m away the millisecond I step out of the humvee.

I've also checked the north-western camp and killed the baddies there but found nothing in the tents. I snuck up on them too so he couldn't have ran due to us but since it is dynamic it's just a matter of luck I guess.

I've played through this mission about 7 times now. I've tried hopping into the Venom and heading to the North-Western-most camp waypoint as soon as the mission starts (The camp on top of Hill 446). Twice I have found Bardak right away. Once, he was standing at the camp when I got there, the second time he was in a blue car driving along the road which passes by that camp. I'm beginning to believe that these NPCs start in different positions each time you begin the mission. I've never seen Lopotev. As soon as you capture Bardak the mission ends, so you may not be able to grab him. I'm not sure what the deal is.

On another topic, has anyone else found the 4th piece of war crime evidence in this mission?

#1 the photographs at the NW camp (Hill 446)

#2 the map case at the castle South of Vyshnoye

#3 the dog tags in the quarry SE of ... Lopotev's home town whose name escapes me now.

#4 ?

i got the 4th evidence point when i arrested bardak...

Edited by br4!n(:

Didn't want to create another topic, but is it possible to capture them both? Because after you capture one mission ends :rolleyes:

nope, i opened that mission in editor and no character like lopotev was there, its impossible, but i can tell u how i did that mission and got all evidences-first is dogtag in solnechnyj quarry, near one guy, second is file on table on 3rd red X on map, what dressler showed u, third is file on zub castle and fourth is capturing bardak....

i left my squad, took car and driven to dressler, immedeatelly left, drived to solnechnyj quarry, killed 3 guys and took theyr dog tags, then i driven to that red X, killed some guys, took evidence then went to zub castle, told sth to malak, then i took that 3rd evidence....i left and went to staroje, helped olegich to counterattack and then i went as fast i could to elektrozavodsk to power station and there was bardak, i shot him to leg and then i captured him-over