Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

Use 'find in files' search your text editor as noted a few times in this thread, allows you to find anything in the source code.

in i_client.sqf

// d_check_ammo_load_vecs
// the only vehicles that can load an ammo box are the transport choppers and MHQs__
#ifdef __OWN_SIDE_WEST__
d_check_ammo_load_vecs = ["MH60S","LAV25","UH1Y","MV22","LAV25_HQ","ACE_MH6"];
#endif

Ah, thanks...appreciate the help on that one. I tried the search...and got lost. :D That's where I found the part to define the chopper types. That was of course in the i_client2 file.

Again, appreciate this....

Another quick question if you don't mind. This being for anyone that understands what I am asking for. I am using the respawn script that Xeno talked about earlier in this thread using the current domination script to respawn helicopters and tie in the markers to the aircraft. All is working well I just wondered if there was any way to adjust the respawn timer on them. From what I can understand, they are tied to the X_helirespawn script. Here is what I want to make happen. I am wordering if there is a way to delay respawn to give players the option of either fixing it(lift chopper, engineer, etc) or waiting say like 30 minutes and it will respawn on it's own. Kind of the same way the bonus vehicles are treated except that they will eventually respawn if left there. Will anything like this work in theory? Or are we talking rewriting the scripts? Don't be afraid to tell me I am an idiot. :) I am extremely green when it comes to understanding what may/may not cause issues.

Edited by daredbarn

I locked all the enemy tanks and aircraft, but my players don't like that, they like to nick a T90 or a KA-52 sometimes. :) A good compromise might be to stop the main base rearm points servicing and reloading stolen enemy equipment.

I changed the triggers at the rearm points from activated by anybody to activated by BLUFOR, but this didn't work. The rearms still worked on Kamovs.

So, I added this code into x_reload (the script that is called by the rearm point triggers)

if ( (side _object) != "WEST" ) exitWith { hint "West Only allowed here" };

This didn't work either. Clearly a BLUFOR crewed enemy vehicle is WEST.

So, I have to check the vehicle setting of the trigger against a list of known classnames. Like this.

if (_object = ["BMP3", "T90", "T72_RU","Ka52","Ka52Black"] ) exitWith {hint "You can't reload stolen equipment here"};

Am I even close?

Edited by Tankbuster

if (_object = ["BMP3", "T90", "T72_RU","Ka52","Ka52Black"] ) exitWith {hint "You can't reload stolen equipment here"};

Am I even close?

Not really, no. :)

This, on the other hand...

//Tanky script
if (_object isKindOf "T90") exitWith {hint "You can't reload stolen T90s here"};
if (_object isKindOf "T72_Base") exitWith {hint "You can't reload stolen T72s here"};
if (_object isKindOf "Kamov_Base") exitWith {hint "You can't reload stolen Kamovs here"};
//End Tanky Script

Works nicely.

I locked all the enemy tanks and aircraft, but my players don't like that, they like to nick a T90 or a KA-52 sometimes. :)

Please reconsider locking, despite not being popular. Doing easy side missions will give you all the hardware you can dream of - hardware US units might actually have some familiarity training with. And with ACE, especially with ACE, you have less chance of friendly fire.

If players crave to use russian equipment, use the russian version instead.

And naturally, turn off any kind of magic tag aid. I don't consider the builtin tag system a cheat though, since it only work over a limited distance. Tags have always been disabled for me, so I don't even know if they work with ACE :)

Not really, no. :)

This, on the other hand...

//Tanky script
if (_object isKindOf "T90") exitWith {hint "You can't reload stolen T90s here"};
if (_object isKindOf "T72_Base") exitWith {hint "You can't reload stolen T72s here"};
if (_object isKindOf "Kamov_Base") exitWith {hint "You can't reload stolen Kamovs here"};
//End Tanky Script

Works nicely.

Yeah, I have found that people like to do this... :D I caved to pubber whining and disabled locks.

Regardless, here is some handy functions I use for things like this:

_side_strings = ["East", "West", "Guer", "Civ", "Unkn"];
getCfgSideStr = {
private ["_obj_name"];
_obj_name = _this;
_side_strings select getNumber(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _obj_name >> "side");
};

Or you can also get the number (that is how it is stored in the cfg): 
getCfgSideNum = {
private ["_obj_name"];
_obj_name = _this;
getNumber(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _obj_name >> "side")
};

say you have a KA52 in an object variable, you would do
if ((typeOf _vehicle) call getCfgSideStr == "East") then..
or 
if ((typeOf _vehicle) call getCfgSideStr == 0) then..

Heres something I just thought of, prehaps we could spawn a 'russian vehicle' ammo box at each town with a marker. (the marker only shows up when the town is done?) Those are the huge piles of boxes, eventually there would be a lot of those around the map, old stockpiles from past battles in main towns. Then disallow rearm at the US base, because it is indeed completely ridiculous. But so is teleporting, so where do you draw the line, lol.

Edited by oktane

I'd like to lock, but it's causing uproar. The key problem is that the kamovs are so desirable.

Having deployed my no-service-at-base script, players are now not killing the ammo truck that spawns with D30 nests so that they can reload nicked tackle there!

You have to admire their ingenuity! But if the reason they aren't allowed fix these things at base is realism, we have to allow them to use OPFOR ammo trucks. If I were to say, look, it's unbalancing the game, they'd arguably rightly say that 127 is not all about taking town, it's ALSO about defending base, attacking enemy patrols and maintaining air superiority and for that, they need all this kit, especially when you're shorthanded.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

so is teleporting, so where do you draw the line, lol.

Yes, teleporting is ridiculous, but it's done for a good reason. I think if it more as enabling group respawn, rather than a magic soldier transportation device.

Edited by Tankbuster

after revive i loose some ace fetaures ? NV googles brightness settings and chemlights and IR strobes are unusable (cant selecet via F,when they are inventory).Server is running fasttime.Any one confirm this.

My guys and I have managed to fix the broken side missions.

In the West Chernarus version, both officer arrest missions (m41 & m42) were broken and the two downed helo crew rescue missions likewise (m51 & m52) We couldn't see why the code wasn't working. First we realised that all 4 missions rely on the arrestee and rescuee (made up word) joining the rescue ops group and this wasn't happening.

In the course of debugging it, we found that the crucial if statement that checks when a rescue ops is near the relevant dude wasn't being even used. The previous if block appeared faulty. We commented out the whole block of code and handed the function over to the block that is supposed to handle this part but for AI version and it now works.

We don't fully understand why. We do know that the non AI code section was doing a manual distance check to see when the rescue op was close (20m or less). The AI version code used the nearest object code and that works and the manual distance check doesn't.

We don't know what effect, if any this will have on the AI version.

We found another slight bug in the officer arrest missions which we think we've fixed. If the rescue op gets killed after he's arrested the general, the general becomes leader of that group and it's them hard for the rescue op to get him back to base. This maybe be a result of our changes. What we decided to do is make the script fail the mission if the rescue op gets killed after he's arrested the dude and before they reach base.

If anyone wants these files, I've uploaded them here. They originate from 1.27 Chernarus West. The go in mission root/ x_missions/common.

http://teamspaff.ukgame.co.uk/x_sideevac.sqf

and

http://teamspaff.ukgame.co.uk/x_sidearrest.sqf

***edit*** Ooopsie. Uploaded a broken version. new fixed, please redownload. :)

Edited by Tankbuster

You have to admire their ingenuity!

Indeed, this generation likes to find exploits in everything! (I think a good sign of genpop becoming more technologically adept) It's funny to see it in a non-competitive coop game though. Poor Benny has to worry about much worst exploits with warfare.

This is off the top of my head: For example the server side hitch script suffers from a slight flaw of using nearest object, without doing the validity checks that the client side one does. This enables people to hitch tanks, other helicopters, etc if they park an 'allowed' vehicle next to it. Easily solved with some public vehicle variables, which I haven't gotten around to adding.. forcing synchronization between the client desired object and the actual hitched object but I suppose that if Xeno reads this, he'll beat me to it.

I once was picking up wrecks and an AH1 was flying nearby, and it attached to him! We both were panicking and laughing quite a bit. I managed to detach him without incident. :D

I have been fiddling with making a US Army version of domi with ACE and I have been trying to make it more focused on ground vehicles and what not.

Where would I find the files that would let me remove or edit the patrols that spawn? They're getting a bit ridiculous as earlier I organized something and we got underway and right out of the base ran into a T-90 which are now impervious to near everything with ACE, and it raped our entire convoy and it just came out of nowhere. We respawned and tried it again and right as we started to leave the base we were all hit with missiles from a KA-52 which, again, just came out of nowhere.

Aside from that though, does anyone know where I can find these files?

Indeed, this generation likes to find exploits in everything!

This is off the top of my head: For example the server side hitch script suffers from a slight flaw of using nearest object, without doing the validity checks that the client side one does.

Indeed. We found a suspended M1A2 makes a very handy flying gun platform. :) I've never managed to hitch a player though. Will try and report back! :D

edit; Oh wait.. you hitched a flying helicopter? LOL

Edited by Tankbuster

Xeno, can you tell me what script is called when a vehicle [MHQ] gets dropped on the repair point? Maybe if I reset the name, the MHQ functions will still work.

It likely isn't xeno's scripts, my suggestion was referring to some 3rd party scripts that you may have added. If it only happens after you have saved/loaded then it would point to that.

It likely isn't xeno's scripts, my suggestion was referring to some 3rd party scripts that you may have added. If it only happens after you have saved/loaded then it would point to that.

It actually happens only when you repair the MHQ during the game, but this is probably due to running this in a hosted environment. It seems that the MHQ loses its name and associated addevent scripts.

However, I added a player menu selection to repair the MHQ, reset the position at the base and deduct 100 points instead and this works fine.

I can also penalize the player when the MHQ gets blown up with the x_checkveckillwest.sqf script, but 100 points to revive presents an acceptable penalty because it usually means a loss of rank.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

how can i disable the lifting ?

COMMON.SQF has the lift types defined. You could limit what the heli can lift with the array x_heli_wreck_lift_types

Note that there are two definitions - one for TwoTeams and another for everything else

It actually happens only when you repair the MHQ during the game, but this is probably due to running this in a hosted environment. It seems that the MHQ loses its name and associated addevent scripts.

Repair it with engineer or pad?

On the pad at the base. I didn't think you could repair a wreck, only damaged vehicles.

The function XAddKillsAI in x_funcs\x_serverfuncs.sqf is called when you kill AI units, so now I can do my own housekeeping and tally all of the enemy kills! Xeno is so cool! I love this mission...

Edited by Richard Bruce Cheney

On the pad at the base. I didn't think you could repair a wreck, only damaged vehicles.

The function XAddKillsAI in x_funcs\x_serverfuncs.sqf is called when you kill AI units, so now I can do my own housekeeping and tally all of the enemy kills! Xeno is so cool! I love this mission...

Its ambiguous.. 'repair these vehicles' may mean repair these wrecks or damaged vehicles. Thats why I asked. (besides that, i forgot the mhq isn't ever a wreck) Anyways, the repair pad is x_reload.sqf. But there is nothing in there that removes the vehicle and would cause that kind of object variable loss. Are you sure it doesn't happen when the MHQ is destroyed and respawns?

If you already found a way around it, then theres no sense in trying to track it down any further. :D

Yes, thanks for your help Oktane. When I play single player on a local, hosted server, the MHQ does turn into a wreck. When I chopper it back with a wreck lift and it deletes and creates the new vehicle, all event handlers and menus are gone.

But I did create a player menu to recreate the MHQ and reset its damage and position, so it works fine. All other wrecks work great at the repair pad. Now with XAddKillsAI event handler modified, I can track player kills of enemy AI. PERFECT!!

The only other tweak I would like to do is set the loadout of delta_4 - the default player, and skip the player selection screen, which is not needed for single player.

Xeno says it over and over again. Don't play domination locally hosted.

Well, I've got kinda newbish question... I mean, my scripting knowledge simply sucks... anyways, I'm trying to figure out how did you make (Xeno) ammo crates operate localy? I mean, if I edit your mission in editor, there's not even ammo box there so I guess it's made at mission start... How do you do that? I'm trying to make ACE Evolution version (without MHQ and other stuff I dislike - like in the old days! :D) but I am unable to make ammo crate behave like yours. eg. 1 M4 in it for all the 30 players on server at same time (all 30 see 1 M4). When you die and respawn M4 will be there again.

Please, can anyone at least direct me in a right way? How to do this?

Check in i_client.sqf, that is where starting ammobox is created

and in x_scripts\x_playerammobox.sqf - ammobox is defined and save gear menu initiated

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Xeno says it over and over again. Don't play domination locally hosted.

I know, but I modded the mission so that a single-player can do the entire mission. I have got as far as four towns when the MHQ issue popped up, but now that it has been solved, I am going for the whole thing! This mission is incredible and plays out so differently each time.

At the end, you have a score based on how well you did, how carefully you directed your AI teammates, how much damage dealt, how far up the 18 military ranks you got, player deaths, etc.

I would like to save this score in a highscore table somewhere, but I don't think ArmA2 can do that without something like ArmAlib...

Richard, thank you for your help! I found the files. If I only new what to do with them... :(

I mean, I thought it would be simple as putting something in init of box that will make ammo refill... Of course in that case it wouldn't be client side...

I have no idea how to set this up in my edited version of Evo...

At this moment I'm kinda stuck and I have only ammo filler script with all the ACE goodies...

This is done from box init:

while {alive _this} do
{
clearweaponcargo _this;
clearmagazinecargo _this;

//ACE WEAPONS//

_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_Earplugs",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_GlassesSpectacles",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_GlassesRoundGlasses",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_GlassesSunglasses",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_GlassesTactical",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_GlassesBlackSun",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_GlassesBlueSun",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_GlassesRedSun",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_GlassesGreenSun",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_GlassesLHD_glasses",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_GlassesGasMask_US",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_GlassesBalaklava",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_None",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_GasMask_US",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_Balaklava",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_Rangefinder_OD",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_Kestrel4500",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_ParachutePack",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["G36a",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["G36C",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["G36_C_SD_eotech",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["G36K",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M1014",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_SPAS12",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M4SPR_SD",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M110",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M110_SD",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M109",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_TAC50",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_TAC50_SD",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_AS50",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_HWS_GL",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_HWS_GL_camo",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_RCO_GL",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_Aim",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_Aim_camo",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_MP5A4",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_MP5A5",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_MP5SD",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M249Para",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M249Para_M145",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M240G_M145",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["MG36",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["Mk_48",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M240",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M249",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M60",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_FAL_Para",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_SA58",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_Glock17",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_Glock18",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["DMR",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_Flaregun",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M107",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M24",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M40A3",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4SPR",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["m16a4",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M16A4_Iron",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["m16a4_acg",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["Colt1911",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M9",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M9SD",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M16A4_GL",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M16A4_ACG_GL",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4A1",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["Javelin",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M136",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_SOC_M4A1",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M4A1_GL",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_SOC_M4A1_GL",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["SMAW",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["Stinger",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_SOC_M4A1_GL_13",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["Binocular",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["NVGoggles",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["Laserdesignator",10];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M4A1_GL_SD",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_SOC_M4A1_GL_SD",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_SOC_M4A1_GL_EOTECH",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_SOC_M4A1_GL_AIMPOINT",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M4A1_ACOG",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_SOC_M4A1_SHORTDOT",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M4A1_ACOG_SD",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_SOC_M4A1_SHORTDOT_SD",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_Aim",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M4A1_Aim_SD",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_SOC_M4A1_SD_9",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M4A1_Eotech",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_SOC_M4A1_Eotech",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_RCO_GL",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_SOC_M4A1_RCO_GL",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_Aim_camo",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M32",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M79",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M2HBProxy",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_M3TripodProxy",20];
_this addWeaponCargo ["ACE_MK19MOD3Proxy",20];

//ACE AMMO//

_this addMagazineCargo ["30Rnd_556x45_G36",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["30Rnd_556x45_G36SD",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["30Rnd_9x19_MP5",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["1Rnd_HE_M203",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["FlareWhite_M203",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["FlareGreen_M203",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["FlareRed_M203",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["FlareYellow_M203",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["1Rnd_Smoke_M203",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["1Rnd_SmokeRed_M203",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["1Rnd_SmokeGreen_M203",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["1Rnd_SmokeYellow_M203",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["100Rnd_556x45_BetaCMag",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["100Rnd_762x51_M240",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["200Rnd_556x45_M249",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["20Rnd_762x51_DMR",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["10Rnd_127x99_m107",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["5Rnd_762x51_M24",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["20Rnd_556x45_Stanag",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["7Rnd_45ACP_1911",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["15Rnd_9x19_M9",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["Javelin",20];
_this addMagazineCargo ["M136",20];
_this addMagazineCargo ["SMAW_HEAA",20];
_this addMagazineCargo ["SMAW_HEDP",20];
_this addMagazineCargo ["Stinger",20];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_IRStrobe",20];
_this addMagazineCargo ["HandGrenade_West",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["SmokeShell",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["SmokeShellRed",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["SmokeShellGreen",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["SmokeShellYellow",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["TimeBomb",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["PipeBomb",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["Mine",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["HandGrenade_Stone",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["Laserbatteries",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_M2_CSWDM",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_MK19_CSWDM",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_20Rnd_762x51_SB_M110",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_20Rnd_762x51_S_M110",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_20Rnd_762x51_T_M110",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_5Rnd_127x99_B_TAC50",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_5Rnd_127x99_S_TAC50",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_5Rnd_127x99_T_TAC50",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_25Rnd_1143x23_B_UMP45",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_20Rnd_762x51_B_FAL",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_30Rnd_762x51_B_FAL",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_33Rnd_9x19_G18",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_17Rnd_9x19_G17",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_6Rnd_40mm_M32",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_6rnd_cs_m32",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_1rnd_cs_m203",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_40mm_Buck_M79",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_SMAW_Spotting",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_Battery_Rangefinder",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_m84",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_m7a3",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_m34",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_Explosive_Object",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_Claymore_M",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_TripFlare_M",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_BBetty_burried_M",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_BBetty_M",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_M2SLAM_M",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_M4SLAM_M",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_M86PDM_Object",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_Explosive_Helper_object",50];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_8Rnd_12Ga_Slug",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_8Rnd_12Ga_Buck00",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_30Rnd_556x45_T_Stanag",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_200Rnd_556x45_T_M249",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_50Rnd_762x51_B_M240",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_50Rnd_762x51_BT_M240 ",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_100Rnd_762x51_BT_M240",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_5Rnd_25x59_HEDP_Barrett",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_SSWhite_FG",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_SSRed_FG",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_SSGreen_FG ",100];
_this addMagazineCargo ["ACE_SSYellow_FG ",100];

sleep 1800;
};

Question for Xeno or anyone else who may have a right answer....

Does anyone know if Xeno posts a changelog or any info as to what the changes are with then Domination missions that are kicked out with the ACE updates every couple days? I've searched but found nothing. We do a few modded touches here and there for our server, just be nice to know what was changed so we could know whether it was worth upgrading to a newer version or not. He pumps them out every couple days so it's kind of hard to keep up at times.

Xeno says he doesn't work on this anymore, though he is part of the ACE group, so he may be aware of issues with the two projects.

Keep an eye on the DevHeaven website as he has posted updates there in the past.