Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

whenever you played a domination mission on a server, it will pop up in c:\users\%name%\appdata.

copy them in your mp folder and u can host them.

Please give this guy a break! I find it hard moding it myself so to every every tom, dick and harry! let him rest he`s been at it years its perfect maybe one or two mistakes but with the last version he has worked hard, so hard. The XENO community should unite and stick together its a fantastic bit of code! You cant do better than learn through this!

I am sure that this means we shall still see new versions of Domination being released.

Is this sort oflike saying "you know that he'll front open the door eventually?" Then maybe he went out the back door and we just missed him.

Anyway you cut it, thanks from the AGE Clan for all your hard work on Domination Xeno.

And as a leaving present the last Dom version is available... you know where.

It's up for 24 hours, well, now only a little bit more than 22. So hurry up. The dh page will vanish then.

All the remaining bugs are fixed and I've added a bonus mission.

I hope some server admins find their way through the up to 74 server parameters where you can disable things

like MHQ teleport, parajump, enable class restricted weapons and whatnot. And make use of the new server parameter

handling introduced in one of the beta patches, see here:

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg#ArmA_II:_Operation_Arrowhead_-_multiple_mission_parameters_configuration

Xeno

Thanks Xeno.

I had seen the server parameter thing. That's cool, being able to force parameters on the mission from the server setup.

Tanky

Thanks Xeno, will this include all the fixes like repairing repair buildings etc ?

Xeno,

Just wanted to say thanks for the best mission for ARMA2, truly a masterpiece. Good Luck in your new adventures! ;)

I had seen the server parameter thing. That's cool, being able to force parameters on the mission from the server setup.

Im not sure i see the thing - could you pls explain a little more detailed :)

Dorph;1713527']Im not sure i see the thing - could you pls explain a little more detailed :)

Yes, it's something you can put in classmissions of server.cfg. You can set mission parameters from there. It came with a beta, but I cant find which one now.

Are you leaving Domination, mission making

^

You can still see ACE in my Sig :)

Time for others to show what they can do.

Xeno

Dorph;1713527']Im not sure i see the thing - could you pls explain a little more detailed :)

Unless it has changed in the latest version, there is a "parameters" button shown right after choosing the mission. You have to have admin rights (pw) then start adjusting!

Unless it has changed in the latest version, there is a "parameters" button shown right after choosing the mission. You have to have admin rights (pw) then start adjusting!

But the parameters button have been there for the last 10 versions ?

Yes, it's something you can put in classmissions of server.cfg.

ahh yer i remember something now :)

Is this sort oflike saying "you know that he'll front open the door eventually?" Then maybe he went out the back door and we just missed him.

Anyway you cut it, thanks from the AGE Clan for all your hard work on Domination Xeno.

I have no idea what you just said. :confused:

@Xeno: Roger that. Phew, you had me worried there for a sec (I don't show sigs) :p Hope you're considering a strong comeback with something slightly different eventually. I recall you were working on something else a good while back - any hints? ;)

@ChiefRedCloud: AGE Clan, huh? :p Sounds like my type of clan, lol :D

^

You can still see ACE in my Sig :)

Time for others to show what they can do.

Xeno

Kind of offtopic, sorry:

Have you ever thought to make\update the MP-Paradrop mission? That was one of the most fun and enjoyable missions I ever played, and now with ACE stuff (lightsticks,strobes,flares),ACRE and OA flashlights\shaders would be even more fun.

Not much info about it, one of the last posts I found about it was this: http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1358928&postcount=92

The mission will be part of the next (and last) Dom mission pack.
:yay:

I tried once to, at least update the weapons, but screwed the whole thing. :j:

Thanks for your time in so many "fronts" in ArmA. :D

DevHeaven page was removed by Xeno as he stops developing Domi... Armaholic links are down because of some maintance they were doing last night, should be up 100% tomorrow.

Hope you're considering a strong comeback with something slightly different eventually.

No, won't happen. The new project went allready into dev/null.

Xeno