Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

Hi again RT. Green Label

Sorry to be a pain but do you know how to get the heli to lock again after it is detroyed in domination?, it only does it once then forgets.

Thanks dude

The latest domination (2.28) has fixed that problem.

The latest domination (2.28) has fixed that problem.

I ment with the verification.sqf i put into domination, it only works till heli gets destroyed then anyone can get in and fly...

Thanks anyway

you have to mix it with the vehicle.sqf (respawnscript) like this in the init.line:

veh = [this, 30, 1800, 0, TRUE, FALSE,"_vc=[this,0] execVM ""verification.sqf"""] execVM "vehicle.sqf"; _vc=[this,0] execVM "verification.sqf";

you have to mix it with the vehicle.sqf (respawnscript) like this in the init.line:

veh = [this, 30, 1800, 0, TRUE, FALSE,"_vc=[this,0] execVM ""verification.sqf"""] execVM "vehicle.sqf"; _vc=[this,0] execVM "verification.sqf";

Nice 1 Green

Wish I had some brains, I would be lethal, :)

Gonna try it all l8r...

Thanks dude :yay:

Could anyone give me a quick pointer? I would like to edit Domination to make the base operate without relying on the specific buildings.

I tend to play Domination with a couple of friends rather than with a full team which means we frequently don't have an engineer. This makes it a real pain in the arse when a random tank wonders into the base and destroys a building forcing one of us to rejoin the game as an engineer to repair the building. Not to mention the fact that the destroyed building frequently seem to bug out so that even if you click repair the building doesn't come back.

Is this doable?

Could anyone give me a quick pointer? I would like to edit Domination to make the base operate without relying on the specific buildings.

I tend to play Domination with a couple of friends rather than with a full team which means we frequently don't have an engineer. This makes it a real pain in the arse when a random tank wonders into the base and destroys a building forcing one of us to rejoin the game as an engineer to repair the building. Not to mention the fact that the destroyed building frequently seem to bug out so that even if you click repair the building doesn't come back.

Is this doable?

The easiest way would be to just move them underground. Open up x_common and search for d_aircraft_facs. Change the 0s in each set of coordinates to -50 and it should put them 50m underground.

The easiest way would be to just move them underground. Open up x_common and search for d_aircraft_facs. Change the 0s in each set of coordinates to -50 and it should put them 50m underground.

That sounds perfect but I don't see anything relating to d_aircraft_facs in any of the file in the x_common folder. Any clues?

Edit - nevermind I found it it was i_common.sqf, looking for the x confused me. Thanks for the tip

Edited by Ringosis

is there anyway to SAVE this mission (playing non-dedicated on LAN) and come back to it another day?

Oh, also!...can someone tell me which file I would need to edit so that I can start the mission with enough points to have access to tank and attack choppers?...not sure how those vehicle are awarded yet but I'm assuming you can build/order these vehicles if you have enough points?...I prefer to play non-ranked and so im wondering how i can modify the mission so I'd have access to everything from the start.

Thanks very much!

Edited by BigShot

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=103472

It adds realistic radios to the game. But you need TS 3 for it.

And it changes gameplay completely (not comparable with the A2/OA ingame voice system). Once you've played with it you won't play without it :)

Xeno

yo guys, in the new version i got a parameter that sais: 'with ACRE'

might be a stupid question, but what is it?

This it ?

OA Only 2.28 Release

This is the last DomOA! 2 release (if there are no gamebreaking bugs).

I'm moving on, want to see how that DLC thingie develops (and probably completely retire depending on the outcome).

Mainly bugfixes, see changelog

The OA version still uses only OA content so all players can play it and not only those who have ArmA 2 allready.

Changelog:

• Fixed, some TT sidemissions were to close to the east base
  • Changed, if you change the mission and lock any of the standard Dom vehicles and choppers in the editor they will respawn locked once destroyed
  • Fixed, a bracket to much completely broke ranked version weapon cargo script. The script parser doesn't report an additional bracket as an error :(
  • Fixed, placing a MG nest was broken

hi guyz, question: we're running a [A2|OA] Combined Operations Server. all version of xenos domi up to OA 2.27 show up in the "mission menue" of the server. but the latest OA 2.28 version doesn't show up in the "mission menue" at all to be chosen to start?!!? is that cause it's for OA servers ONLY now?!?!

:redface:

thx in advance and a nice WE to @ll of ya out there

in rock'n mods we trust...over and out

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ps: to xeno (if he/you still reads this here m8, cause...),

There is no G36C or M16A4 in the OA versions.

For your other problem... nothing I can do about. That's the risk playing on public servers.

Now I'm out of here. Have fun.

Xeno

all the best to what is coming up now in your life and modding things and of course especially to ya wife and daughter!!! and once you like igor presnyakov's covers check out these 2 godlike covers of 2 other guyz that also rock and kick asses in acustic covers:

and of course
...enjoy!

edit:

and of course not to forget the three argentina brothers with

..its from 2006, and by now 2010 he sings MUCH,MUCH BETTER and their playing has improved also much more!!! bruce dickinson of iron miaden was so impressed of those youngsters, that he visit and sang with them and to record or film them for the new iron maiden dvd hehee. well this is
they play their own songs todayand it all started with covers ;-)....ok enough now and sry 4 OffTopic guyz!! Edited by Chaostika7-17th

Xeno (if you're still reading this thread...), thanks for all your work on this mod - it makes ArmA worth the disk space! :)

I've been tweaking the mod to cater to the desires of my clanmates and in the process have found and fixed a few issues with the OA version:

Typo that has been silently stopping the support buildings from being rebuilt:

XFacRebuild.fsm, top of the End state InitCode. See comments.

_wairfac = if ("OA" in d_version) then {
switch (d_own_side) do {
	case "WEST": {"US_WarfareBAircraftFactory_EP1"};
	case "GUER": {"TK_GUE_WarfareBAircraftFactory_EP1"};
	case "EAST": {"TK_WarfareBAircraftFactory_EP1"};
};		// was missing a ;
}			// new - ends the if
else {
switch (d_own_side) do {
	case "WEST": {"USMC_WarfareBAircraftFactory"};
	case "GUER": {"WarfareBAircraftFactory_Gue"};
	case "EAST": {"RU_WarfareBAircraftFactory"};
};		// was missing a ;
};

Wreck and chopper service are swapped - the wreck building is next to the chopper service and vice versa:

Line 549 in i_common.sqf, see comment:

d_aircraft_facs =
#ifdef __DEFAULT__
if (__OAVer) then {
[[[7731.88,1694.06,0],333],[[7970.34,1810.31,0],244],[[7857.73,1745.96,0],244]]      // swapped last two arrays
}

Finally, as CarlGustaffa noticed earlier the salvage trucks can't be lifted by heli - more of an issue now you need one nearby to build a FARP! Fix:

In i_client.sqf replace all "MtvrSalvage_DES_EP1" with "MtvrSupply_DES_EP1" and all "UralSalvage_TK_EP1" with "UralSupply_TK_EP1".

That's all for now, if my adventures in scripting land reveal any other issues with DomiOA! I'll post my findings here (unless there's a more appropriate place - let me know if there is!)

I'll post my findings here (unless there's a more appropriate place - let me know if there is!)

I asked a mod a while back if we could have a specific Domination editing thread and they said that we could, but I never got around to making it, so we could do that.

Also, there.s the Dev Hev page for Domination, which is more bug reporting orientated, but does have a forum too, but the forum goes largely unused.

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/domination

great find Mr.Nutta!

i build massive walls around those support buildings to prevent getting them destroyed and therefor not being able to rebuild em ...:D

Lets see how your findings turn things hehhehe

ty for the turorial of ACRE,

this is obviously something i want! :D

Another question:

on request of a clanmember i have added a blackhawk to the 2.28 version.

For now it can pick up ammoboxes, but i got no 'chopper menu' to drop it after loading it in.

How can i get that chopper to have such a menu?

feedback is always appreciated*

tx

@Xeno

About the ace version, wich parameter set the use of Ace med supplys?

And how much of it can the casual rifleman use?? Not medic.

Is anyone experiencing freeze ups when trying to look in a ammocrate??

;1710570']@Xeno

About the ace version' date=' wich parameter set the use of Ace med supplys?

And how much of it can the casual rifleman use?? Not medic.[/quote']

It's another PBO, not a parameter. West_W_ACE_OA as I recall.

After testing co30_Domination_2_28A2_West_R_OA.Takistan, i found two bugs.

1.- Team Alpha Leader, after requesting call drop artillery,when i go to shoot, not shown the map.

2 .- If the engineer dies, it is not possible to place a FARP, never again.

The serveroption "Delete wrecks after" is that for own repair-able wrecks, or is it for enemy wrecks in taken towns. Or maybe both ?

It deletes wrecked bonus vehicles if they are not picked up/fixed within a certain amount of time. Puts a little pressure on us to get the job done if we value the vehicle.

@{SAS}Nutta: I've added our errors to the Domination Tracker. Found a new one in showstatus as well that makes only one intel bit show up in the list instead of all found.

Edited by CarlGustaffa