Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

There is a US Army Version of the Apache and that is in domination, I have flown in it. So yes, the OA version should only require OA. But until steam patches OA, the reload script is broken; you can walk around the problem with the beta patch tho.

Dr. Xeno, tell me please, how it is possible to organize a suspension bracket under the concrete helicopter (for example - 3) new technics? LAV, or BMP for example?.

I tried to make it on the basis

// also possible:

// _element = d_choppers select 2; // third chopper

// _elem set [3, d_helilift_types_custom];

but has failed:-)

Tx a lot Tank, now almost the whole domination map is fixed.

Only one little problem left:

Everyone seems to be able to use artillery, wich is not really productive,

can i adjust it so that only operators can manage the artillery?

and also there is only 1 artillery for 2 operators.

at least, they all request 'first' artillery.

guess im gonna give up using these scripts if i cant get help...

guess im gonna give up using these scripts if i cant get help...

Sorry, I'm not much help atm, have some other priorities right now.

Like a little bit more complicated project than dom :)

Xeno

After the ACE 1.3 RC1 release yesterday, ACE(/ACEX/CBA) develop branches have been switched over to Operation Arrowhead, and development is well under way.

We will be removing and adjusting several ACE features to work with the new OA features and will be deploying this on the ongoing development in the next weeks, towards our first OA stable release.

CBA already works out of the box with A2+OA, and XEH support for OA classes is available already in the dev-repositories, we're also working on supporting OA-only users.

We hope to provide you with our first Operation Arrowhead ongoing development update at the standard scheduled update interval; upcoming Friday.

For now the 1.5 OA Stable release is scheduled for early next month.

More new features and enhancements planned once we have made our first Stable release for OA.

The ACE 1.3 RC1 for ArmA 2 will soon be released as 1.3 Stable.

hmmmmmm, but this is not the thread to ask it..

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Wingtip,

Download Mr Murrays Guide-Deluxe

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4847

It's a fairly big guide into the editor in Armed Assault, but you can still use most of it in ArmA 2 and OA.

This is what i use.

Xeno, may we know what project you're on? :D

Edited by RT. Green Label

Is there plans to fix the saving/restoring of backpacks or is it a technical issue?

Having to reload my backpack every time I die is getting on my nerves, to the point of not even using it. No use in dying with 4-5 satchels on your back as you play the demolitions expert - you can no longer get them from the gears menu because you've already taken them, but they're not in the backpack as that has reset to class default (ie completely useless items).

green label,

ive had that file for a long time , but im trying to work with someone elses created scripts... his script is having issues so he would be the logical person to decipher the problems... but yes thats a great file with a wealth of info...

One quick question: how can I have a sunny weather on the OA version ? Last night I spent 4 hours under rain and fog and I don't think that fit the OA map. Even worse, the picture was a lavish gray instead of being the usual vivid color of OA, that I manage two enjoy at least two minutes during the mission :)

I've seen a parameter called "internal weather". Disabling it will bring me back the sunshine all the time ?

Thanks.

1212, not sure what the internal weather parameter does, but I know the one below that controls the winter weather that you quite rightly say looks very odd on OA maps.

I guess that's because everybody thinks a region like Takistan (based on Afghanistan) is a desert, which it is not.

Afghanistan has severe winters.

Xeno

I downloaded the Domination map pack OA for my server. Im loving it. . How do I get a tank or a Jet?

@Tankbuster: thx, I'll check that tonight.

@Xeno: I never said I wanted a realistic weather :) . It's just that the lavish grey is really awful compared to the usual beautifull view we have with the by default sun.

One quick question: how can I have a sunny weather on the OA version ? Last night I spent 4 hours under rain and fog and I don't think that fit the OA map. Even worse, the picture was a lavish gray instead of being the usual vivid color of OA, that I manage two enjoy at least two minutes during the mission :)

I've seen a parameter called "internal weather". Disabling it will bring me back the sunshine all the time ?

Thanks.

hehe, probably never read BRAVO TWO ZERO.

@Xeno: I never said I wanted a realistic weather :) . It's just that the lavish grey is really awful compared to the usual beautifull view we have with the by default sun.

Well, it's an option in the server lobby which can easily be changed before starting the mission.

Xeno

Hi

Sorry if question may sound quite dumb, but with domia2 2.11 (West Chernarus) I am not able to get the 'save game' option (it's shown in menu but not active). Did I miss something when installing pack ?

Thanks

Xeno,Please make DOMINATION for ArmA2:Operation Arrowhead for Chernarus!!!

I downloaded the Domination map pack OA for my server. Im loving it. . How do I get a tank or a Jet?

Complete a sidemission is the best way to get the toys.

Hope you like Avengers ;)

OA Only 2.18 Test Release

Just some small internal changes, not much time atm.

Added DomOA! ACE West version for testing.

The OA version still uses only OA content so all players can play it and not only those who have ArmA 2 allready.

Download:

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/domination/files

The mission package now includes the following versions:

- West

- West AI

- West Revive

- West Ranked

- East

- East AI

- East Revive

- East Ranked

- West ACE

Enjoy!

And have fun...

Xeno

Well at least somebody could give some hint or link ? hmm, big boys ?

Well, it's an option in the server lobby which can easily be changed before starting the mission.

Xeno

which option?

@Akro : BIS Weather (if i remember correctly)

Winter weather

are the two ooptions you are looking for....

btw...utilize them eyes god gave ye ? ^^

Cyas

and unending thanks to Xeno and the Ace-Team and all other Modders for your dedication !

Can someone help me. I added some vehicles to your mission. But for some reason i cant jump in the helicopters for 30 minutes.

Where would I go to lower this time?

I found out how to do it. Very nice setup xeno.

Edited by SpecterM