Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

bug: on map TVT40 DomiA2! TT [2.11] (without ACE!!) at blue boxes there is red ammunition.

bug: on map TVT40 DomiA2! TT [2.11] (without ACE!!) at blue boxes there is red ammunition.

There can be you have joined the changed mission.

Andersson[sWEC]

You can add Carl Gustav launcher to ammo box West or East :D in files X_client = x_weaponcargo_ace, x_weaponcargor_ace

People I have written only my ideas and comments! :wave:

There can be you have joined the changed mission.

It is excluded - itself has started mission and the first has come for the blue side.

As a whole the server (linux) gives many mistakes of a kind "Object 01:11 (etc) is not found". That was not in mission with ACE.

I added the Seals and the newer ACE weapons no problem to Domination on Chenarus and Duala. I have also put it on FDF Podagorsk and am now working on Namlesk and Overon. Great islands for Domination. Also has the AC130 script in it. But it stops working if it gets destroyed (need to fix that).

I added the Seals and the newer ACE weapons no problem to Domination on Chenarus and Duala. I have also put it on FDF Podagorsk and am now working on Namlesk and Overon. Great islands for Domination. Also has the AC130 script in it. But it stops working if it gets destroyed (need to fix that).

And where can I get my hands on a copy of this Podagorsk Dom map? Sounds awesome and it's on a map that is truly wonderful but never utilised by any missions.:)

Sent you a PM with the info. If there is a big interest in it and with the MODS permission I will post a link to download it.

Sent you a PM with the info. If there is a big interest in it and with the MODS permission I will post a link to download it.

You are welcome to release edited Domination maps, Xeno has encouraged it many times throughout this thread. Be sure to start a new thread in this forum instead of using this official thread, otherwise things get really confusing with bug reports and stuff.

Thanks.

Cant play Doomi with patch 1.07 - getting a message about deleted contents warfare2vehicles - i checked and the warfare2vehicles.pbo are in my addon folder?

Any1 else having this problem ?

Dorph;1658734']Cant play Doomi with patch 1.07 - getting a message about deleted contents warfare2vehicles - i checked and the warfare2vehicles.pbo are in my addon folder?

Which error, can you post the exact error message (pls look into your rpt file) ?

Xeno

Following is in the rpt-file.

=====================================================================

== C:\Games\ArmA 2\arma2.exe

== "C:\Games\ArmA 2\arma2.exe" -nosplash

Exe timestamp: 2010/06/25 18:33:29

Current time: 2010/06/25 20:18:40

Item str_disp_server_control listed twice

Exe version: 1.07.71750

Warning: looped for animation: ca\wheeled\data\anim\uaz_cargo01_v0.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: kia_uaz_cargo02

Warning: looped for animation: ca\wheeled\data\anim\uaz_cargo01_v0.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: uaz_cargo02

Hm, there's only the animation warning message (introduced in 1.07 :P) but no missing warfarexxx message.

Xeno

The exact message i get on the client is after i choosed role and it says:

you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. warfare2vehicles

Dorph;1658772']The exact message i get on the client is after i choosed role and it says:

you cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. warfare2vehicles

Hm, I do net get the message here...

One question, assumed you have used the beta patches... did you remove beta from the modline and from your arma 2 exe path ?

Xeno

I did play with betas, but deleted the beta folder and corrected the target line in the shortcuts

Dorph;1658772']The exact message i get on the client is after i choosed role and it says:

I'm not getting that either.

Dorph;1658734']Cant play Doomi with patch 1.07 - getting a message about deleted contents warfare2vehicles - i checked and the warfare2vehicles.pbo are in my addon folder?

Any1 else having this problem ?

I get it

== F:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe

== "F:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe" -nosplash -world=empty

Exe timestamp: 2010/06/25 14:44:44

Current time: 2010/06/25 16:16:27

Warning Message: Patch 1.05 is available for download at http://www.arma2.com/

Warning: looped for animation: ca\wheeled\data\anim\uaz_cargo01_v0.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: kia_uaz_cargo02

Warning: looped for animation: ca\wheeled\data\anim\uaz_cargo01_v0.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: uaz_cargo02

== F:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe

== "F:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe" -nosplash -world=empty

Exe timestamp: 2010/06/25 14:44:44

Current time: 2010/06/25 16:45:32

Addon warfare2vehicles (entry WarfareSalvageTruck_USMC) not found in the list of active addons.

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

warfare2vehicles

Addon warfare2vehicles (entry WarfareSalvageTruck_USMC) not found in the list of active addons.

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

warfare2vehicles

"############################# co40_Domination_2_10A2_West_AI #############################"

Creating debriefing

Really no idea what is happening, guys.

I've played Dom online for some time now and didn't face any problems (with 1.07), ok, I had the normal CTDs that I get since one of the latest beta patches.

Seems it's not a Dom problem.

Xeno

I've got the warfare2vehicle message, and Domi 2.11 didn't start on our server.

To fix it, I've added "warfare2vehicles" in all *.sqm addOns and rebuild the PBOs (dom_maker).

CfgVehicles of warfare2 have been moved in this new file warfare2vehicles.pbo.

Edited by alef

I bet it's because these users have uninstalled beta patches.

Dorph;1658826']I did play with betas' date=' but deleted the beta folder and corrected the target line in the shortcuts[/quote']

I did this as well.....is this correct way?

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I've got the warfare2vehicle message, and Domi 2.11 didn't start on our server.

To fix it, I've added "warfare2vehicles" in all *.sqm addOns and rebuild the PBOs (dom_maker).

CfgVehicles of warfare2 have been moved in this new file warfare2vehicles.pbo.

wow

Sorry thats over my head....

I am an old man..lol

I bet it's because these users have uninstalled beta patches.

I don't think Beta patches are relevant in this situation.

If you look in the RPT file someone posted above, they ran the game with the stock 1.07 exe, and without a modline at all. That means no beta whatsoever, neither beta binary or beta 'modfolder'.

================================================== ===================

In any case, all that needs to happen is for the mission to be resaved out I bet. ACE has had similar issues when moving/inheriting classes.

Seems it's not a Dom problem.

Correct.

I occasionally see it with several user made missions.

Never really bothers me, quick hit of enter key and I resume playing.

Yes, I've tested many patches and mod/addons. Currently, I still prefer Vanilla.

Correct.

I occasionally see it with several user made missions.

Never really bothers me, quick hit of enter key and I resume playing.

Yes, I've tested many patches and mod/addons. Currently, I still prefer Vanilla.

Dear Mr Know-it-all:

While a tiny annoyance for clients, missing class errors can sometimes cause dedicated servers to fail to load the map. (see here) And it confuses people, they think somethings wrong with their game, not everyone is a A2 techie. In this case, the mission uses the Warfare trucks but does not reference the correct classname in addOns[]={} located in mission.sqm. BIS renamedsplit the 'warfare2' base class to 'Warfare2Vehicles' in the 1.07 retail patch, just as alef explained.

The solution is to resave out the mission with 1.07, or manually search and replace warfare2 with Warfare2Vehicles. Sickboy made a tool for this, I'll edit it and batch convert after I eat, unless Xeno beats me to it. :D

I did check with and without ACE, it seemed the error did not occur when ACE was active, only happened with stock addons active.

Edit: Here's the pack of edited missions that are 1.07 happy.

Don't bother Xeno if you have issues with the files in this zip, they are not his problem. All that was done is a mass search and replace for 'warfare2'add of the vehicles classname, including all PBO's (with ACE util), the dommaker and base dev folder.

Download Here (Patched Domi Mission Pack v2.11 for ArmA2) (updated, add instead of replace, per alef)

I didn't test every single mission, but the tool has worked flawlessly in the past. Hopefully BIS didn't rename anything else. :D

Cheers

Edited by oktane
Spelling mistake thing->think, add ace note

BIS renamed the 'warfare2' base class to 'Warfare2Vehicles' in the 1.07 retail patch, just as alef explained.

It's not exactly that. BI moved the CfgVehicles out of warfare2.pbo. warfare2.pbo is still there, warfare2vehicles.pbo has been added in 1.07.

I've did the patch this way for each sqm:

sed 's/"warfare2",/"warfare2",\n                "warfare2vehicles",/g'

so, just added them, not substituted. I don't know if it makes any differences.

Kju says this happens because warfare2vehicles is not preloaded. I don't know exactly what does it mean, but will be probably fixed by BI.