Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

since the 1.03 patch, the ammunition factory in the longest day 1.03 mission cannot be blown up :(

since the 1.03 patch, the ammunition factory in the longest day 1.03 mission cannot be blown up :(

I know. Chernarus object IDs have changed again, second time that a patch changes them.

Pleae wait for the final release.

Xeno

I know. Chernarus object IDs have changed again, second time that a patch changes them.

Pleae wait for the final release.

Xeno

Any idea of when we can expect the final release???

Any idea of when we can expect the final release???

When it's done ... sorry, couldn't resist :D

Xeno

Oh btw, the incoming missile warning works for Domination East on a dedi server, not sure if that would help with trying to figure out why it wouldn't work for the West but i figured i'd say somethin :)

im getting ctd´when recruiting AI on the barracks .... does anyone have same problem ?

is it possible to change a intro sound/music on a map ?? if yes how ?

please help

Edited by massi64

That's something that only BI or an external addon can change, nothing I can do (if I understood what you mean, or are you talking about the artillery module ?).

You have to use the

this addMagazine "ARTY_12Rnd_227mmHE_M270"; 

code as per http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Artillery_Module. Right now it has the incorrect kind of ammunition so no human players can use it for indirect fire. Also, since v1.03 all of the arty seems to be broken as if the Arty Module is no longer working properly. Not sure why.

Also, since v1.03 all of the arty seems to be broken as if the Arty Module is no longer working properly. Not sure why.

What kind of problems are you experiencing? I've used Arty since the patch, although I had to adjust for the new rectangular UI rather than the box, it's been more or less flawless.

Dominaton A2 1.02 finally released.

Finally after countless hours of watching RPT files it's here, the last and final Domination release.

The package includes the following missions (22):

co30 DomiA2! East

co30 DomiA2! East - AI

co30 DomiA2! East - Revive

co30 DomiA2! East - Ranked

co30 DomiA2! West

co30 DomiA2! West - AI

co30 DomiA2! West - Revive

co30 DomiA2! West - Ranked

TVT30 DomiA2! TT

co12 Hinds and Alligators

co12 Spetsgruppa Dracul

co15 Specialforce Neptune

co16 Strassenkampf (Revive)

co18 Elsternest (Revive)

co40 MP Paradrop

co47 PZgrenadierkompanie

co50 AirCav A2

co50 Red Alert 3

co50 The Longest Day

co57 Russian Occupation (Revive)

co60 Operation Moonwalk

HM64 Hunters

You do need ArmA 2 1.03 or better.

Download:

Domination A2! Mission Pack 1.02

Enjoy!

And have fun!

Xeno

---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Some hints regarding co60 Operation Moonwalk...

Don't play this mission in recruit or regular mode, best mode is mercenary.

After players have selected their ammuniton go up to the deck of the LHD to the back.

The main mission starts when all players are at the back behind the vehicles near the two blackhawks.

Don't search for NVgoogles, there aren't any.

Xeno

Xeno

I've think you've done a great job here thanks a ton! Our little group have enjoyed this immensely.

I may have missed it here but what artillery script do you use in this mission? Is it custom or available somewhere for other designers? Thanks.

Los

Dominaton A2 1.03 bugfix release

Shortly after the 1.02 release a bugfix release was necessary.

The AI hut didn't get spawned in the AI version.

A PEBKAC.

Download:

Domination A2! Mission Pack 1.03

Sorry for the hassle.

Enjoy!

@Los18z

dePbo co50 AirCav A2, there you'll find a similiar artillery system (except you need actually the arty canons).

The artillery scripts where made by me.

Xeno

Xeno

@Xeno hi mate for some reason the factory in the Longest day will not blow up now any reason why? we tried 12 satchels and nothign happened in and outside the building.

@Xeno hi mate for some reason the factory in the Longest day will not blow up now any reason why? we tried 12 satchels and nothign happened in and outside the building.

Nice :(

Seems Patch 1.03 messed some buildings up, they are not destroyable anymore. It's not the first time I hear something like this :(

I'll change it.

Xeno

Sometimes dont get the option to target artillery as an artillery officer in cannon. Seems to vary from cannon to cannon. :confused: Overall though.....great mission :D Nice work Xeno !

How do I alter the Domination missions so that I can pick what aircraft I want spawned at the main base when the map is started? I am new to editing.

Do I just open a mission like Domination in Wordpad and alter a value?

Thanks,

DSI

Armaedit is the best editor for game files.

If you want to add vehicles for the start of the game, then yes, you can just drop them into the missions editor, but remember to copy the resulting mission.sqm file back into the mission dir and re pbo it. Vehicles created like this won't respawn in the same way the helos and MHQ's do though.

Sometimes dont get the option to target artillery as an artillery officer in cannon. Seems to vary from cannon to cannon. :confused:

Not a mission problem but a problem of the artillery module.

I've just placed the artillery logic into the editor but I'm not using it (I'm only happy with the functions module, allmost any other module is simply a no go for MP).

Nice work :) What's your next project?

I'm not going to release anything public anymore, sorry.

I've started getting into lua :)

Xeno

They bumped up the armor values factor of 100 or so for some to "fix" the grenade

can bring down buildings issues...

Armaedit is the best editor for game files.

If you want to add vehicles for the start of the game, then yes, you can just drop them into the missions editor, but remember to copy the resulting mission.sqm file back into the mission dir and re pbo it. Vehicles created like this won't respawn in the same way the helos and MHQ's do though.

So Armaedit will work with ArmA II domination missions?

Also, what or how do I PBO something?

Whenever I go into the mission editor in the game there are no missions that I can load before I can edit??

Edited by DarkSideImmy

PBO is the file container for Arma (and 2) stuff. You need to debpo the mission and it will make a mission folder full of all the stuff. Change what you want the pbo it up again. Job done. Easy! :P

I can't remember whose PBO util I use, but a search around here will turn up lots. Armaedit does work with Arma 2 mission files. I was using it just yesterday. It's just a file editor that is specifically for these files.