Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

still hopeing for a reply to my problem xeno when you have a chance..;)

Look exactly at the trigger in co50 The Longest Day and you will see the difference.

Xeno

Hey Xeno,

Any chance of getting some altitude readout placed back into HALO drops? Thanks to the wonders of motion blur, I can't gauge the altitude to save my arse. Given that jumps are on a timer, it's a real shame to waste them.

Xeno i have done what you told me, about renaming the mission folder, but i still get the same error. (spectating.hpp)

I will try to use other program to depbo

Best regards.

thanks xeno, the servicing script is working great now... now on to the next script lol....

Great work, as always Xeno.

A question... does saving work in this?

you can save game mate if u playing it on lan etc on your own but be warned once saved and logged out next time u play and some of your choppers /mhq s get destroyed they dont resparn for some reason. And if your playing dom A.I and the A.I barracks gets destroyed then thats it you lost it and it cant be rebuilt i always leave few AT solders there to protect it;)

I tried looking this up myself but no luck: Is there instructions as to what the difference is for each of the types do? (Revive, AI, normal)

I just started playing this and loving it, but haven't really been able to find any guides on it on how it works and all the special features, or how to use them. Thanks!

We keep having the light in the map go to pitch black night, then randomly come back to daylight. Any ideas?

Simply awesome missions Xeno :)

I do have one request though, would somebody be able to edit Domination A2 - west to include the banana phone TK script like evolution? Unfortunately my mission editing skills end at dragging and dropping units in the editor, I've literally no idea where to even start editing someone elses missions :(

Is it hard to add 'healing injuries' and 'dragging wounded' to missions? In particular Longest Day.

Also in Longest Day what needs blowing up at the factory to get the mission to say it's done? We leveled everything there but the task would not get updated :/

I downloaded your mission pack but cannot get any of the Domination named missions to work. I choose them in the admin mission select screen and as soon as I hit continue it dumps me back into the mission select again.

I'm fairly new at admin though, am I doing something wrong?

Is there instructions as to what the difference is for each of the types do? (Revive, AI, normal)

AI = you can recruit AI at the recruit hut at base

Revive = well, with revive

Ranked = You need points to get better weapons or other features (doesn't work correctly currently because of a bug in A2 addScore)

Normal = none of the features above

The only version missing currently is the TT (Two Teams) version.

In this version two teams are fighting for points against AI enemies (no, no PvP still coop as both teams are still allies and killing a member of the other team ends up in removing points for your team).

That version might never be released for A2 as I really don't know if I will continue with Dom.

I just started playing this and loving it, but haven't really been able to find any guides on it on how it works and all the special features, or how to use them. Thanks!

Somebody explained it here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=77507

Though there are more features in the mission.

We keep having the light in the map go to pitch black night, then randomly come back to daylight. Any ideas?

No idea. Maybe someone else made a custom version ?

Is it hard to add 'healing injuries' and 'dragging wounded' to missions? In particular Longest Day.

These modules are buggy concerning MP (specially with disabledAI).

I have tested allready some modules for MP but removed allmost all again (they are causing lags, performance drops and other problems).

Also in Longest Day what needs blowing up at the factory to get the mission to say it's done? We leveled everything there but the task would not get updated :/

Works fine in TLD 1.03.

I downloaded your mission pack but cannot get any of the Domination named missions to work.

You should take a look in the following thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=74957

[KH]Jman has made an excellent tutorial:

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/files/tutorials/dedicated/

Xeno

I've read all through those links Xeno, my only problem missions are yours, though the air cav mission works fine for some reason, the domination named ones do not. They bump me back to the mission select. Evolution works fine, as do the standard superpower/civil war themed warfare modes.

AI = you can recruit AI at the recruit hut at base

Revive = well, with revive

Ranked = You need points to get better weapons or other features (doesn't work correctly currently because of a bug in A2 addScore)

Normal = none of the features above

The only version missing currently is the TT (Two Teams) version.

In this version two teams are fighting for points against AI enemies (no, no PvP still coop as both teams are still allies and killing a member of the other team ends up in removing points for your team).

That version might never be released for A2 as I really don't know if I will continue with Dom.

Somebody explained it here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=77507

Though there are more features in the mission.

No idea. Maybe someone else made a custom version ?

These modules are buggy concerning MP (specially with disabledAI).

I have tested allready some modules for MP but removed allmost all again (they are causing lags, performance drops and other problems).

Works fine in TLD 1.03.

You should take a look in the following thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=74957

[KH]Jman has made an excellent tutorial:

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/files/tutorials/dedicated/

Xeno

Its occurred in your version unmodified as well as ours which is modified off yours. Cant seem to find a way to reproduce it. It just happens out of nowhere.

They bump me back to the mission select. Evolution works fine, as do the standard superpower/civil war themed warfare modes.

If they bump you back you should check your dedicated server installation!

Look into your server rpt file what's happening.

Its occurred in your version unmodified as well as ours which is modified off yours. Cant seem to find a way to reproduce it. It just happens out of nowhere.

There is nothing that changes the time on the serverside of the mission. Are you playing hosted or dedicated ?

Might happen if you play hosted and that is not fully supported (Dom is made for dedicated servers, you can run a dedi beside your normal A2).

Xeno

These modules are buggy concerning MP (specially with disabledAI). I have tested allready some modules for MP but removed allmost all again (they are causing lags, performance drops and other problems).

Xeno

thanks for the response, hopefully BIS will be able to resolve it as they definitely add to the atmosphere of the game

Any hope for Ambient Civilians in Domination?

If they bump you back you should check your dedicated server installation!

Look into your server rpt file what's happening.

There is nothing that changes the time on the serverside of the mission. Are you playing hosted or dedicated ?

Might happen if you play hosted and that is not fully supported (Dom is made for dedicated servers, you can run a dedi beside your normal A2).

Xeno

Dedi 8core Xeon machine.

Any hope for Ambient Civilians in Domination?

No, as long as they cause lags definately not (and they do, same like animals modules).

I like the idea of the modules but most of them are simply not usable or not made for MP, sadly. HC is in T10 but, as you can guess, doesn't work (forgot to remove it prior release).

@Mikoboiko

Hard to tell what your problem is. It's not a mission (vanilla Dom) problem as you are the only who has this problem. We are running a Core i7 server with Win 2008 and the mission can run for hours, no time jumping. Check your installation, there might be something broken.

Are you using any extra addons ?

Edit: Don't forget. 99% of the MP missions that get played currently are usermade custom missions. We get absolutely no help or support from BIS and do that all in our spare time! Although most of us are trying to make missions as bugfree as possible we don't have the time to test everything.

Xeno

Edited by Xeno

No, as long as they cause lags definately not (and they do, same like animals modules).

Does Domination's civilian spawn function adequately?

I copy that ... but the high command module is bugged too. The high command feature disappeared from the artillery officer once I respawned. :(

I hope they're fixed with the next patch.

I copy that ... but the high command module is bugged too. The high command feature disappeared from the artillery officer once I respawned. :(

I hope they're fixed with the next patch.

It's an issue with synchronization, it has to happen very soon after the start of the mission or it doesn't happen at all. Although I wonder if it can be forced by the addsynchronization command.

Does Domination's civilian spawn function adequately?

Haven't tested it for a long time, might still work but it needs some tweaks.

It's an issue with synchronization, it has to happen very soon after the start of the mission or it doesn't happen at all. Although I wonder if it can be forced by the addsynchronization command.

Absolutely not an option. Take HC for example, synchronization is done only on the serverside once. It's not up to us to fix it or find workarounds for the MP problems that the modules have!

Seems that most modules were done only for the MP part of the campaign or the SP part of A2 :(

I hope BIS fixes it some day (and adds some kind of GUI to some modules like ACM to make setup easier for "newbies").

Xeno