dslyecxi

Dslyecxi's ArmA2 Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures Guide Published

It's stickied again!

:D

This is scarily detailed lol

Great guide Dslyecxi :D

Edited by SW1

It's excellent thing. I am using this when I want to make the mission more realistic. Well, I can recommend to read it for all mission makers too.

Great guide! Where can I buy the print version?

There won't be a print version of this one. Perhaps the next one.

2nd that Recta DP and i suggest a small laptop until Dslyecxi prints and if he ever does considering whats happening with digital books. I have a 12" notebook which i use for this great guide and flight sims etc.

By the way i use my TIR5 as infantry on the move heaps better now and wouldnt be without it especially when crossing a open area. Just had to stick with it and tweak :) thanks Dslyecxi

There won't be a print version of this one. Perhaps the next one.

Print version as in it also may come in .pdf? imo that's the bets option rather then going to the site everytime :p

;1993297']Print version as in it also may come in .pdf? imo that's the bets option rather then going to the site everytime :p

Yes, a (print-ready) .pdf version would be great...

There is a physical copy available on Lulu.com

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/dslyecxis-tactics-techniques-procedures-guide-for-arma/1182251?productTrackingContext=product_view/related_items/left/1

I am just going to hace to buy this! But wonder who is getting the money? Dyslecxi as the author or the person who put it together in Lulu?!

Mind you if there was a PDF version, I would print it myself

Yeh I got that one. Looks nice, but this is the ArmA 1 version (i.e Armed Assault).

A PDF version if this also exists if you want to print it yourself ;-)

There is a physical copy available on Lulu.com

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/dslyecxis-tactics-techniques-procedures-guide-for-arma/1182251?productTrackingContext=product_view/related_items/left/1

I am just going to hace to buy this! But wonder who is getting the money? Dyslecxi as the author or the person who put it together in Lulu?!

Mind you if there was a PDF version, I would print it myself

£30.80? how can something of that size (168 pages) be justified at that price? :butbut:

It costs more then Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead together.... LMAO

Thanks for the guide, maybe now when I play I'll know what I'm doing :P. Oh, and I like you and CHKilroy's ArmA II videos.

Excellent guide, I've found it really helpful so its been shared around the Clan, good feedback all round!

Been away from the game for awhile, but just wanted to say thanks for this guide -- it's always been helpful for me, and as I wade back in, it's definitely going to be required re-reading! :)

Great guide, I have been working on something similar for my own ArmA group.

Will we see a third version of this?

Will we see a third version of this?

Yes, it's in the works.

New to this game but I've watched a lot of your video's. Very informative and entertaining. Thanks for sharing all of your knowledge with the community.

Superb guide. I used this to help me train my team in Ghost Recon and I'll definitely keep it in mind if I ever start my own squad for ArmA.