Sign in to follow this  
nordin dk

I almost got beat up last night

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 11 2002,02:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">retro3.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

hehehehe hahahahaah my sides are splitting..

please stop, hahahahahahahahahha biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

"BTW hey Mr Fubar do you know where this word fubar comes from?"

Its German. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cpl_BOB @ Mar. 11 2002,08:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 11 2002,02:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">retro3.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

hehehehe  hahahahaah   my sides are splitting..

please stop, hahahahahahahahahha biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

haha i still cant stop laughing at that pic.. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Mar. 11 2002,08:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"BTW hey Mr Fubar do you know where this word fubar comes from?"

Its German. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Isn't FUBAR = F#cked Up Beyond All Recognition

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (762WorldOrder @ Mar. 08 2002,21:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And if he kicked me in the chest, I would have broken at least one of his arms.  Or at least choked him unconscious.  Before I knew how to fight, there were few feelings worse to me than backing down from someone because I was scared of them.  I hated that.  And it looks like that's exactly what he did here - he just let the guy kick him in the chest and he didn't do anything because he was scared and hesitant.  I know the feeling.  The likelyhood of that happening to me now is much lower.  <span id='postcolor'>

This is a good point. Males are built to feel incredible shame, if they back out of a situation. It's in our flesh, if you know what I mean. So it's a real dilemma whether to fight or not.

But if somebody kicked me in the chest, I'd probably fight. It's too much of a provocation to forget and not feel like a coward afterwards.

If you get into a fight and lose, well, at least you weren't a coward. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Mar. 11 2002,07:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would have those group of people you was with to beat him up then pee on his face.<--really seen that happen,was on a video.These group of guys kick this guy ass and this one guy piss on his face.<span id='postcolor'>

Guess it would go to this "priceless" movies site biggrin.gif

get yourself drunk: 15€

Beat somebody up with big group and pee on his face while getting your face on surveillance tape for later police evidence: priceless

I guess Fubar comes from "furchtbar" (german for 'terrible'wink.gif. But because english speakers cant realy pronounce it I guess they would say fubar!

What kind of a fucking looser with a minority complex must one be to piss on someone else(when this person is lying on the ground)? Here we dont even kick someone once he is lying on the ground. But maybe thats a question of culture?

I mean I already shake my head when Wobble sais that now and then he wishes he would have his gun with him to prevent situations from escalating (his reasoning made somehow sense though). But this kind of behaviour.... mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 11 2002,14:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What kind of a fucking looser with a minority complex must one be to piss on someone else(when this person is lying on the ground)?<span id='postcolor'>

Ordinarily I would agree with you 100% Albert..but reading what the asshole at the start of this thread did, he deserved a beating...and I think the pissing on him thing would be icing on the cake, so to speak. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Mar. 11 2002,10:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But if somebody kicked me in the chest, I'd probably fight. It's too much of a provocation to forget and not feel like a coward afterwards.

If you get into a fight and lose, well, at least you weren't a coward.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well I guess this depends on priorities.

I don't mind being a 'coward', I don't need to able to beat up other people in order to feel good about myself.

I'd much sooner call him a coward for not facing up to his mental problems.

This shouldn't be about whether or not I could kick his ass or not. I'll never know, and I'm not gonna bother to find out if I can avoid it.