Sign in to follow this  
sjdeany

I got it!!!!!

My copy of ArmA 2 (im in UK) arrived today at 12:18 pm, installing now!!!!11111oneoneone:yay:

Yeah just noticed that other thread, hehe looks like i wasnt first.

you guys think we'll see 1.02 patch today?

The last word was 19th or 20th, so tomorrow at the earliest. And that's only if there are no delays. :)

hmm just started the training mission, set everything to high with 1680x1050 and i have to admit im surpised. i will try get a FPS reading i dont think its very epic though but seems playable so far.

Q6600 @ 2.4

4gb pc 6400 ram 800 mhz

super clocked gtx 260 core "216"

i can use the AI overclock feature on my motherboard to get another 10% out of cpu and ram (P5N-E SLI)

excited!!!! :D

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

well im on the first boot camp mission so i dont know if its a real test but im getting around 35+ so far so all seems good.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Opps my settings are:

visability: 1600

fill rate: 100%

resolution: 1680x1050

texture: very high

video mem: very high

Anisotropic filtering: high

terrain: very high

objects: very high

shadows: high

post process: very high

Not all in one, please start an individual thread for every successful delivery :D :D :D

OH GOD YES!!!! it was slightly more laggy noticably looking forowrd than looking to the ground or sky, when looking to the sky or ground it was far smoother :P (well durr) anyway i lowerd terrain to "high" and now its just as smooth looking forword.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

haha if i was to do that then the forum would get spammed :D anyway i hope its helpful for you guys. (i think ill go play it now :P)