Sign in to follow this  
ProfTournesol

ArmA 2 505 version available for download

PRE ORDER NOW AND GET THE ARMA II ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK.

Download it, activate on Friday ? If u were that desparate you would have gotten the German version like the rest of us mugs then preordered the <insert nationality here> version.

Does this have some kind of activation limit or whatever other kind of DRM?

Download it, activate on Friday ? If u were that desparate you would have gotten the German version like the rest of us mugs then preordered the <insert nationality here> version.

is it guaranteed though that we will be able to download on Friday? I'll get the British Version, although i already pre-ordered it from CDWOW. what a mess.

Sorry, I didn't notice this cause there is no pre order warning for the French version, but only a simple download button.

Its around 52USD so not bad... Yeah is it going to be guaranteed Friday, and is this even legitimate? Someone try it out :)

Very confusing. I went to the British site, being I'm in the US and need an English version. You click to buy and everything is there to proceed and download.

Anyone have any previous experience? Or could some of the mods maybe have info on it?

:eek: If this turns out to be true, I'm going to cancel my preorder from those Play.com fucktards right away.