Sign in to follow this  
diveplane

cam scripts?

someone posted an 'addon' version of your gcam in the armaholic comments which is quit handy.

great tool gigan!

anyone kind enough to tell me how to implement the gcam in my mission.sqs? whenever i add these walls of text i crash to desktop when trying to load my mission.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

downloaded mr.editor or whatever and put it in addons like the readme said, what should i write in a units init line to make it work?

I tryed the Gcam addon version: Have a folder @gcam with the addon folder and the gcam.pbo in it.

The .hpp files are a mistery to me.

I put one or the other (or both) in the Userconfig folder, or created a gcam folder in the userconfig folder with .hpp in it. I put it/them in the gcam addon folder too or in the gcam folder like freshly unzipped.

But every time i click gcam on the menu it CTD with the error: includefile:@gcam/gcam_config.hpp not found.

Any advice?

Is the addon for use with any mission?

Have i to include scripts in the mission folder?

Is for editor only?

It probably is something very simple but I can't catch it :p

Hello Gigan and thank you for this wonderful script. i would like to ask how do i set the script so that only 1 player/character can use it. for example i add to the int:

"player addAction [ "GCam", "gcam.sqf" ]; player addAction [ "GCam Auto", "gcam_auto.sqf" ]; handle = [] execVM "gcam.sqf""

but in game all players have gCam in their mouse scroll menu i am not sure what the problem is thank you.

Hey guys! How to configure that, when a _player is dead, could see only an other player from the team with a forced third person view example?

Sorry to drag up a relatively old thread, but i only just picked up on GCam recently, and i'm wondering if it can be run with ACE at all or if theres a config for it. I simply can't get it to run in ACE.