Sign in to follow this  
GiveDemoNao!

There is no demo!

-Ziggy-;1313227']I thought the german release was the demo..:eek:

err no I think it was a beta if not retail

Placebo: Do not try and hurry the release date. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

GiveDemoNao: What truth?

Placebo: There is no release date.

GiveDemoNao: There is no release date?

Placebo: Then you'll see that it is not the release date that bends, it is only yourself.

blue or red pill

Damnit ,just woke up and still no demo :(

I hope it will be released today !!

The demo will be released when President Obama dresses in a Banana costume and sings the "Peanut Butter Jelly time" song.

The demo will be released when President Obama dresses in a Banana costume and sings the "Peanut Butter Jelly time" song.

Classic.

geeze, i am amazed that this thread is still open...

Originally Posted by Max Power

Placebo: Do not try and hurry the release date. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

GiveDemoNao: What truth?

Placebo: There is no release date.

GiveDemoNao: There is no release date?

Placebo: Then you'll see that it is not the release date that bends, it is only yourself.

that is hilarious!

Well, fortunately that's today.

geeze, i am amazed that this thread is still open...

It's probably still open because the moderators know they'll only have more demo threads to close if they close this one :p

Oh Jesus, Delta, when I saw you say Obama and Bananas in the same sentence I thought you were about to say something racist. xD

But yeah, if I turn on the TV today, and he's on stage singing that, first I'm getting my eyes examined, then I'm coming back here to download the demo :P

Oh Jesus, Delta, when I saw you say Obama and Bananas in the same sentence I thought you were about to say something racist. xD

But yeah, if I turn on the TV today, and he's on stage singing that, first I'm getting my eyes examined, then I'm coming back here to download the demo :P

It'd probably be considered the pinnacle moment of his presidency.

Obami cant sing ,unfortunately :(

Gimme demo :bounce3: "screaming like a little kid"

Thats pathetitc... Large amount of people is going to buy the demo because they already know if they like the game why ? OPF1, Arma1. And people dont need the demo. Demo is prepared for crybabies like you :rolleyes: so that you can play for freee for several months and finaly decide that the game is too buggy to buy.

Thats pathetitc... Large amount of people is going to buy the demo because they already know if they like the game why ? OPF1, Arma1. And people dont need the demo. Demo is prepared for crybabies like you :rolleyes: so that you can play for freee for several months and finaly decide that the game is too buggy to buy.

I imagine most people want the demo to see how it will run on their computer...

STFU ,ive allready pre ordered the game so dont cry

This is my first Arma so i wanna know how its like online

If I was you, I would not bother dev asking demo, and ask them to focus on patch and performances Improvement.

Of course I'am not you, and I bought the German version of the game, that was released too early.

But regarding to the overall performances of the game (or the lack of), I'd rather pray for a good patch.

I already Heard that the coming patch will be big, and full of bugfixes and improvements (I dont know about FSAA, sadly).

The game is good, you'll buy it anyway in 3 days, so nobody here need a demo but a good patch as I believe BIS will release on friday or monday.

Be patient

GiveDemoNao!

+1 WL for spamming the forums with nonsense.

BarnabyJones

Please do not quote images.

@Rest:

Don't feed the trolls, by now most of you should know that.

Closed.

imo, there is no point in demo as the real thing is coming soon.

So noobertos can check to see if they can actually run the game.

Also because there was a demo for the first one. :yay:

@Rest:

Don't feed the trolls, by now most of you should know that.

Closed.

omnomnom

Edited by TLove

Just wait for the game! Its only 2 days now (If its released then ;) ) and IMO the mods are far to quick to close a post on this forum, threads like this give me seconds of entertainment :P