Sign in to follow this  
Red_153D

ArmA 2 Buglist - Content related bugs only

Well im gonna say it because i am serously peed off by this now. Either its a feature or bug i dunno either way its horrible.

Tracers are not visable when coming at you or over your head, they are however visable if you look at them at an angle or move your view slighty to the side of the incoming / flying tracers...

=======================================================

-------------------------------------------------------

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 4E094911

Version 1.04.59026

Fault address: 4E094911 01:00083911 C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3d9.dll

file: EvoRED_v099 (__CUR_MP)

world: Chernarus

Prev. code bytes: 04 E8 99 A8 FB FF 85 FF 89 BE B0 20 00 00 74 03

Fault code bytes: FF 47 0C 81 8E A0 1F 00 00 00 02 00 00 8B 43 18

Registers:

EAX:00000000 EBX:0012E0A4

ECX:00000001 EDX:0012E0A4

ESI:0012E0A0 EDI:00000088

CS:EIP:0023:4E094911

SS:ESP:002B:3041FF08 EBP:3041FF2C

DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B

Flags:00010206

note: Minidump has been generated into the file C:\Documents and Settings\sadmin\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA 2\arma2.mdmp

arma22009-10-2914-53-11-15-1.jpg

The aperture settings inside the AAVP are extremely dark, makes using the gun almost impossible in certain times and conditions, people on here have stated this is a HDR problem, notice this is without the HDR mod, this is the vanilla game. :)

Please fix this.

I was just driving along, and one of my fireteam mates somehow teleported out of the car to the front and got ran over. :(

also, when I press a+w+ M or some other wasd+m combo, it shifts my control around. is this a feature that can be disabled? or a bug?

-------------------------------------------------------

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 4E094911

Version 1.04.59026

Fault address: 4E094911 01:00083911 C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3d9.dll

file: EvoRED_v099 (__CUR_MP)

world: Chernarus

Prev. code bytes: 04 E8 99 A8 FB FF 85 FF 89 BE B0 20 00 00 74 03

Fault code bytes: FF 47 0C 81 8E A0 1F 00 00 00 02 00 00 8B 43 18

Registers:

EAX:00000000 EBX:0012E0A4

ECX:00000001 EDX:0012E0A4

ESI:0012E0A0 EDI:00000088

CS:EIP:0023:4E094911

SS:ESP:002B:3041FF08 EBP:3041FF2C

DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B

Flags:00010206

note: Minidump has been generated into the file C:\Documents and Settings\sadmin\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA 2\arma2.mdmp

that minidump file would be welcome (arma2.bidmp also)

please create report on CIT http://dev-heaven.net/wiki/cis

attach compressed dumps

Bots simply pass though buildings' walls and henses :(...

The driver's sights in the BMP-3 don't seem to work, they're just a reflective white material.

Upon spawning as driver in the editor, I get the usual 2d overlay for the viewing port, which is fine, but if I get out and then back in, I'm left with the problem above: Stuck in the 3d interior with no way to see.

Edited by BMCha

- Western sniper (ghillie) has glasses visible in pilot LOD (1st person view).

- Unarmed Marine gets the wrong normal map applied when wounded (the chest normal map reverts to the old ArmA Interceptor body armour).

- Motorbikes do not show player shadows in 1st person view (not sure if they do or don't in 3rd person - only play veteran).

As NAPA when calling for a transport helicopter using SecOps, a ChDKz helicopter responds the call. Does not shoot at you, but since its obviously enemy to NAPA, it can't be boarded.

This might be mentioned before..

while running into a AA ZU i died twice.

Some times, when AIs get out of tall vehicles such AAV7 they die.

A collision between a sign and a building on Chernarus :

closer.th.jpg

(Patch 1.04.9026)

The driver's sights in the BMP-3 don't seem to work, they're just a reflective white material.

Upon spawning as driver in the editor, I get the usual 2d overlay for the viewing port, which is fine, but if I get out and then back in, I'm left with the problem above: Stuck in the 3d interior with no way to see.

Thats not a bug, you just press numpad 0 for the external view.. same with the BTR-90. And to make this post more usefull there are some messed up cargo proxies inside the AAV..

Incoming tracers do not show. Turning the camera to the left or right and they appear. Aiming your rifle at an enemy will result in not seeing their tracers.

It only seems to happen with the ones coming directly at you.

Not sure if this should go in the bug tracker.

To reproduce: Play Freedom Fighters and use an armored vehicle that has multiple types of ammo the gunner can choose from (in my experience, stolen BTRs and Tunguskas).

Expend some ammo and then go to a depot and replenish it.

Certain types of munition will now be shaded red and permanently unusable, usually only the one that was selected upon rearming but sometimes multiple types.

Bug present both at release and in latest beta patch.

The MK48 has no muzzle flash when firing in the Third-Person Mode.

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

harrier is unable to maintain VTOL flight, IE: it slowly falls from the sky even with full power. IRL the harrier is able to maintain a "hover" and can also increase altituide, in the game the harrier gently falls from the sky and is quite uncontrollable.

I HAVE RUSSIAN VERSION. YESTERDAY I PLAYED WARFARE LITE in MULTIPLAYER 2.1.5.2(or 2.0.5.2 i dont remeber(ORIGIN ARMA2 NOT ACE 2 or something like that) and all was normal.

BUt today when i begin to play i dont see my money. I only see text:NULL, and then, after i receiving some money i see text: SCALAR. Connect/ Reconncet didnt help. I have tryed to go another server and same problem/ I see all russian players have that problem/BUT why TODAY/ There were no updates..... Please answer me!!!!!!!!! SOrry about my bad english!! Russian people have very bad education/ F-word putin and MEDVEDEV for that

Maybe its important :Two days ago i installed ACE 2 mod. And today i have "NULL" problem in ACE 2 mod too, Maybe new patch for ACE 2 mod have changed something in origin files of ARMA 2!! CAN THIS BE???? I think noo? but who knowsss((((

Edited by Klement Gottwald

Actions to enter m119 do not appear, making it impossible to enter the vehicle. D30 actions only appear when you are in front of vehicle.

Steam version 1.05.62017

when using (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler,

some keys don't work.

version: 1.05.62017

This bug caused by "switch sentence don't have default: function"!

sorry , my mistake. this is not bug.

Edited by Gachopin
for detail of explanation

Expend some ammo and then go to a depot and replenish it.

Certain types of munition will now be shaded red and permanently unusable, usually only the one that was selected upon rearming but sometimes multiple types.

Bug present both at release and in latest beta patch.

Actually it just takes quite some time for them to become ready again. About 5 minutes at least.

Muzzle Flash "stuck" on Apache Gunship cannon. Seen this bug several times before in the campaign.

I don't see a muzzle flash still on with the Apache in my game.

None of the 2 AH64 versions seem to have this bug for me.

Try removing any 3rd party addons and try again.

Planck

Version 1.05, Manhattan mission, SHAFTOE DEAD on the ground in FOB.

The sequence of actions:

1) locating and destroying 2 rebel camps (near Gorka, the southern on in the red operations area - forest),

2) flying over near Krasnostav.

3) after a while, calling for Maddox again but hes shot down - transport destroyed.

4) walking uphill to where the radio tower is and destroying another rebel camp.

5) then returning downhill to the road to Krasnostav and meeting Lagushyna. After the conversation, no orders would come from FOB and Lagushyna is not following me,

6) so Iam taking a car a returning to FOB - Shaftoe found in a pool of blood.