Sign in to follow this  
Red_153D

ArmA 2 Buglist - Content related bugs only

ArmA 2 - patch version 1.03.58834

Manhattan mission:

The airplane at the beginning of the mission does not land (80 mt above): i get off and get wounded, also the other team Razor members...

Reloaded and it was ok

Badlands (CDF side):

I put razor team O'Hara (the corpsman) in a separate jeep, say him "follow me".

I was on the ground with the other two Razor team members.

Well he ran over me with the jeep and I got seriously wounded. I asked for a medic: no one arrived.

Badlands (first cutscene in the village)

After the first cutscene with Fyodor, villagers and CDF soldiers, the armoured vehicle ran over Razor Team, and killed one member.

Final note:

With the previous game version (1.01, 1.02, 1.03 official patch) i did not have any of these problems.

They started with this beta patch 1.03.58834

Map Object Misplacement near the road, trees are in the sky 107124 near Elektrozavosk

ah the forrest part full of floating wonders ... :D

Version 1.04.59026

*paper thin russian MBTs (did you know that you can destroy a T-90 in seconds with a KORD, but you can't do this to a BMP)

*G36 Aimpoint still broken since 1.01

*RPG-VL still showing PG-7V model

*No working pitch indicator on all Mi-8/17/24 Helicopters

*Weapons not showing on Ka-52 Pylons.

version 1.04.59026

Noticed when i alt-tab out of game and click on task bar arma icon to get back in game my soldier in editor fires a shot

After patch 1.04 the following erros including the many above is ..:

C-130 can still not taxi and hardly turn on the taxi way in the airport.

c-130 is almost impossible to make it airborn after landing on a non concrete field, in real life the c-130 are able to do this and also land on a beach and take off again.

Hunsprey 22 and harrier can almost not turn when in autohover and it become worse in 1.04 patch.

arty 270..: place the 270 in a mission and put one artellery mudul.. now load the mission as a gunner and choose target artellery.... now you get an error message and the targeting map does not move...

When i see patch 1.04 i serious wonder what the people who made arma2 are doing there are hardly any bugs fixed and if you look in the bug report forum there are more than 3300 reported bugs from small to large... im simply shocked that they are not serious fixing the bugs as fast as possible, literly they should be sued for on purpose selling a very broken product from day 1...... well that is my thought..

Version 1.04.59026

* KA-52 / KA-52 Black: Rotors untextured in pilot/gunner 1st person (cockpit-view)

* Mi-24P: FAB-250 Bomb drops out of the S-8 Launcher

* Mi-24P: FAB-250 still attached to the chopper after drop

MfG :)

Patch 1.04 and one of 1.03's beta:

Game crashes when trigger that is set to "activation for anyone of the group" (translated well?) and you want to copy the trigger via CTRL + C. Checked on 2 computers.

Since Before 1.03 Betas still present in 1.04

(Moutain Bike&Moterbike)

No Shadow For Character Displayed in First Person[you just see your gun floating over bike]

(Rifleman)

Can't Reload+Move While Prone

Pressing The Raise Weapon Key While Crouched Makes You Stand Up[but pressing shoot while crouched raises your gun]

(Civilians)

When i Place any of the three civie boats, the people i put in cargo are standing straight up on the benches where they use to sit[in the fishing boat they are halfway sunken into the deck]

Edited by snake eyes

Version 1.04.59026

* KA-52 / KA-52 Black: Rotors untextured in pilot/gunner 1st person (cockpit-view)

* Mi-24P: FAB-250 Bomb drops out of the S-8 Launcher

* Mi-24P: FAB-250 still attached to the chopper after drop

MfG :)

Yep i get this too

Also Mi-24D FFAR rockets come out of outta wing launchers and Mi-24V FFAR do the same.

The 1st two Mi-24P ataka missles come out from outer pylons but next 2 come out of FFAR pods. The S-8 rockets come out of the outer pylons.

It's really a bad mix up on all the hinds weapons, just looks terrible

Needs to be fixed

Edited by vasmkd

Since 1.04 the first script error report line is missing which tells the location of error when using -showScriptErrors

Can't Reload+Move While Prone

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're asking for here, I don't think that's a bug. Reloading while prone should immobilize you, unless you expect your character to do the worm to keep moving while attempting to shove a new magazine into their gun at the same time...

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're asking for here, I don't think that's a bug. Reloading while prone should immobilize you, unless you expect your character to do the worm to keep moving while attempting to shove a new magazine into their gun at the same time...

Well i did not mean reloading machine guns or heavy weapons,but i meant pistols⊂ machine guns.

When you drive over a big stone in high speed in BMP-2, it just throws this 14 tuns weigh wehicle in the air (like 3 - 5 meters high, depending on inpact speed). Than it lands upside down.

This bug is really anoying, because when you play in the evening or at night (I mean in game time) you can easily overlook these stones and there is no way to get the wehicle back from the upside down position.

I noticed this while driving BMP-2 and I don't know whether it does with other APC or tanks or not.

PLEASE FIX this in the next patch!

(Maybe someone reported it before, if so than I'm sorry for reminding you)

There is also a massive amount of network lag when restarting a reloaded save game everytime, but when we start fresh and not reload a save from were we got killed, everything overall seems fine.

This still seems to happen in 1.04, at least in Superpowers. Multiplayer game becomes REALLY laggy after playing from the fourth or so save.

Well i did not mean reloading machine guns or heavy weapons,but i meant pistols⊂ machine guns.

It still requires two arms to reload small caliber weaponry. You need to use all four limbs to crawl while prone.

G36C-SD aim is off. Zero is off a lot. You have to aim far UNDER targets to hit. Makes sneaky special ops missions useless.

It still requires two arms to reload small caliber weaponry. You need to use all four limbs to crawl while prone.

Well fair enough, it was just a thought.

To me AI die very easy when disembarking from vehicles, and being in vehicles as cargo etc. They get damage for nothing or just dies. When getting hurt or dying from disembarking there is nothing there that could kill them. I have noticed this a lot since 1.04. Doesnt happen all the time, but more often than they should. Jumping out of a truck on a plain grassy meadow should not kill.

Could be good too look at.

Posting this here to see if more people have the same. If so ill ticket it at DH. Just not sure if its just me.

Is here any notice of the bugs in the camaign? Like that in mission Manhattan you can use artillery only for few min. and then the option will disapear or that after loading a safe in manhattan base the Shaftoe dies from no reason. these bugs are making it impossible to finish the game.

im not sure if its a bug or not, but you cant access ammo crates (to rearm) while holding a launcher.

Also in campaign Harvest Red, i had many saves and had used revert many times to select a save to load until one day i pressed "suspend" by accident and it saved, so i hit "revert" (expecting to open the load saves menu) and got a message like "If you revert you will lose your current game" so "ok" i selected! - - then the campaign loaded back @ the very begining & deleted my saved game.. (600mb+ in size i think)

so "suspend" then hitting "revert" could be a problem. [[ hitting revert from within campaign mission select screen has erased my saved campaign ]] :( help!!

And this issue might already be in thread; The inability to control units while dialogue is running on screen, cant select units or anything.

Edited by viibez
forgot one:: ; [[reverting]]

Fantastic. However, I believe a g36 or mg36 mag wouldn't fit in the m16 family of rifles. It's a content bug.

G36 magazines in M-series rifle = not realistic (to my knowledge). You are correct on this. (The g36 can use STANAG magazines, however, although I suspect you know this already.)

MG36 beta c-mag magazine in M-series = only bothersome to someone that's nitpicking.

MG36 magazines being usable in the M-series rifles isn't inherently unrealistic. Yes, IRL they wouldn't be compatible with each other. However, beta c-mag magazines do exist for the M-series guns, so it would be pointless to have two different types of these magazines for something that you couldn't possibly notice in-game. If the MG36 and M-series guns fired different ammunition, there would obviously be an issue here, but this isn't the case.

Edited by zOMGREI

Excuse the enormous delay. I've just updated the list. Here's what's got fixed in 1.04:

DELETED / FIXED:

WEAPONS

ACOG sight:

• while aiming down and shooting, the muzzle flash appears black [IMAGE]

VEHICLES

M1A2 TUSK:

• this is what happens while playing as commander or loader and looking at another M1A2 TUSK [IMAGE]

I will verify all the new reports very soon!