Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

ArmA2 Demo Release Today - 2PM GMT - 3PM CET - 6:00 AM PST

Well ironically I received my actual copy today.

That said, some of my friends were not so lucky. I know that at present the retail and demo versions of the game are different, but if they hotfix it will that mean that demo players will be able to play with retail game owners, or will I need to have the retail and demo installed in order to play with my friends until they receive their own retail copies?

Demo and retail are not compatible.

Hi just installed the demo and have no sound at all. Have realtek high def audio, and have updated to latest version, but still no sound.

Running vista 64 sp.3, E8400 core 2 duo, and downloaded through steam

Kinsman over at gsa had a stab at making up a config for a gsa demo dedicated server, but everyone who joins the server crashes within 3 minutes. anyone got a working config?

AWESOME

It was what I was expecting and more.

The "Unable to find setup01.bin" error turned out to be downloading the demo with IE. Had to use a downloader program.

In the Benchmark Mission I got: 22

WinXP Pro 32bit

DirectX 9.0c

Duo 2.13Ghz

2GB Ram

GeForce 8800GTS 640MB card

driver 6.14.11.7516

Running 1680x1050

Most setting on Normal, with Shadow and PostPro on High.

Even at these lower FPS, seems MUCH more fluid than ArmA1

The slight blur (or is it low res LODs ? ) will take some getting used to. Until I get a new system I guess.

Well done BIS

Please post your system specs and what FPS you received during the benchmark stress test in the arma 2 demo.

Mine go

27 FPS

Nvidia 9600gt

AMD phenom 2 quad 340 3.0ghz

3.5 gb ram

vista32

EVGA GTX 260 OC

INtel Quad E6600

4GB DDR2

VIsta Ultimate 32

28 FPS

all setttings on high or very high except AA

8800gt 512 oc

wolfdale e8400 @3.0 gb (not overclocked)

2gb ddr2

xp pro sp3

32 FPS

all settings are hi, aa and afiltering are normal

runs great!

Is there anyway of me using that benchmark in the full game i dont want to download the demo.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

From My previous post but is more relevant here.

Ive just been running the benchmark mission a few times and thought I would present my findings. First off here are my rig settings.

Antec Nine Hundred Two Case,

Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 Vapor-X 2GB,

Akasa PowerMax 850W Power supply,

Asus P6T Motherboard LGA1 366 Intel X58 ATX RAID SA,

Intel Core i7-920 D0 Step Processor (8M Cache),

Corsair XMS3 3GB (3x1024M B) DDR3 Memory 1600MHz,

Noctua NH-U12P CPU Cooler SE1366,

LG GH22NP20 22x DVDRW/ RAM,

Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 1.5TB Hard Disk Drive 72 (Two),

SB Audigy SE OEM Creative Sound Blaster,

Windows XP Home Edition. updated to SP3

No overclocking done and everything running at stock speeds but I disabled the soundcard and used the onboard sound.

With each different setting I ran the benchmark three times just to be sure as there are minor variations in the action each time.

First I set everything to max and distance at 10000m.

Results were 16FPs

18FPs

19FPs

Next was a more realistic distance of 3500m.

Results were 25FPS

25FPS

25FPS

Next was a smaller distance of1600m.

Results were 26FPS

26FPS

27FPS

Next I turned down texture detail to high, AA to normal, Shadows to high. and finally disabled post processing.

Results at 10000m were 27FPS

28FPS

27FPS

Results at 3500m. were 41FPS

41FPS

41FPS

Results at 1600m were 50FPS

51FPS

52FPS

Im not going to pass any comments or opinions on the demo. I am only presenting you with a rough guide as to what you can expect with different setups. I hope it helps someone get an idea of how their rig should be performing.

As to FPS,not only just settings of quality, but also how many troops you put in the game and on what map.

For my game in ARMA, when I played in FDF map for troops of In44Mod. I put around one company of infantry and one company of tanks and several supporting units on US side. And one company of German and one platoon of tanks with several supproting units on German side. The FPS could be below 20 and sometimes would be below 10, such as 8,9. But only if it could keep above 15FPS, the speed still seems fast.

Make sure to state what settings you used or else the FPS info is worthless

Mission: ARMA 2 Benchmark

Graphics: High (Nothing Modified from Default)

Average FPS: 35

System:

Windows 7 RC1 x64

Intel Q6600 2.4ghz Quad

eVGA NVIDIA 260 GT 896MB

4GB DDR2 800MHZ RAM

c2d6600 @3.3GHz

4x1 gig memory 1:1

3ware raid 0 using 2 7200 disks

p5b deluxe

8800GTS 640

X-fi extrememusic

settings:

viewdist: 3000

quality: very high

res: 1280x1024

3d res: 1280x1024

texture: very high

video memory: very high

AF: normal

AA: disabled

terrain: normal

object: normal

shadows: high

icon: very small

aspect: 4:3

Benchmark FPS: 30

So is your team's AI on veteran supposed to be completely incompetent? I've played the Trial by Fire scenario probably 10 times in a row now and every time my team runs into the first village they get shot to hell and then they all bitch at me to come heal them. Which of course leads to me getting shot.

I've tried everything I could think of but time and time again they all get pwnt like bloody noobs. :rolleyes:

P4 3.2Ghz

HD2600XT

2GB Ram

500GB Sata2

Generic 5.1 card

Settings:

Texture: Normal

Terrain: Normal

VideoMem: Normal

Object Detail: Normal

Interface size: Normal

Shadows: Disabled

Postprocess: Low

AF: Low

AA: Disabled

Res: 1280x800x32

Visibility: 1200

Average 18.5 fps

It's not beautiful, but it's playable which is nice considering that the card is 2 years old :)

C2D E7400 @ 2.8Ghz - stock

2x2 GB memory (3.25 actual)

2 x HDs non-raid/non-SSD

P5QL-E

4850 512 MB

onboard sound

settings:

viewdist: 3016

quality: very high

res: 1680x1050

3d res: 1680x1050

Aspect ratio: 16:10

texture: very high

video memory: very high

AF: normal

AA: normal

terrain: high

object: high

shadows: high

icon: very small

Average Benchmark FPS: 34

Thank you guys at BIS for supporting low-mid range PC spec owners.

So is your team's AI on veteran supposed to be completely incompetent? I've played the Trial by Fire scenario probably 10 times in a row now and every time my team runs into the first village they get shot to hell and then they all bitch at me to come heal them. Which of course leads to me getting shot.

I've tried everything I could think of but time and time again they all get pwnt like bloody noobs. :rolleyes:

While I was playing it, I got the feeling it was designed that way to practice dragging, carrying, and healing.

Have anybody tried to add addons to their demo's addon folder?

Guys I have all day to waste (after some golfing) If I set up the keys the way I want them in the demo would I be able to move that to the game tonight when I finally get it? thanks.

"should" be easy... i havent seen the demo but "technically" the config file should be the same... just copy and paste the text into the new one once the game is installed...

-Ziggy-;1330626']While I was playing it' date=' I got the feeling it was designed that way to practice dragging, carrying, and healing.[/quote']

Well that might explain the title "trial by fire" I suppose. I kept restarting cause I thought I did something wrong.

Wow im impressed, i expected it to run like crap but im able to play everything at high-very high no problems.

Im just having issues of getting dizzy and the affects are making me sick? how do i fix that?

To turn off motion blur & bloom, turn post processing to "disable"

@ Placebo...

Sorry,like many I was up all night waitng to get a start on it and was VERY upset when the tracker went down.

I also had 2 HTTP downloads running yet with everything added up was less than 1/4 of my d/l speed.

@ Some kind of guy...

I know how torrents work.

The address I posted came dirrectly from the torrent file.

The thing is when I rebooted the computer the tracker said the file was "not registered with tracker"...it was not ever going to reconnect without the tracker knowing it was a vaild file.

The fact that those -already connected- are still transfering information is because they were connected befor the tracker dropped the file.

Here is the whole .torrent file for you to inspect:

d8:announce39:http://www.gameupdates.org/announce.php10:created by13:uTorrent/183013:creation datei1245938884e8:encoding5:UTF-84:infod6:lengthi2689427463e4:name13:ARMA2DEMO.zip12:piece lengthi4194304e6:pieces12840:àsbí|&³Nÿ***ñË+Â1|©ÂûP"ð¾ªíJXa„Z960±§;wwƒê‡·Îe¹M£ Å¡#sj‘S֓pž¸²-Å x‡"0˜ç>ã¶ße²N
ëWÂ8½8©îÃŽû‡ƒ¬†åvIÔ)/Å¡v	Îî á0Ì„ÃuÃ¥w8yýH#>Å¡nšõ3¬Â“àY$#°©â€B …ïŽKG!>á:±PæÑ?Å©Ñüºó"È«-®	¡úgù
€\»Ž7®ÌÃP¯¨***ŒÜ„j¬y+}Œ›zÆâ€Ã—9XÃúª]ÃŽB²iÌÃâ=Ö^1‹z@-–ÂËCQ>Jâšv·Ëã!C~Œ´„ṯFÓ‹àñÉæ2Ó–GÃÃ$X¡M†|¬xp8Ã’_â€I•øÙCÂÂ^ÂØó¨è¼%±±Â‰c9ŠêTâ„„ÌJÛSÀoóØ£ûǹ$æîP¼É9–~Â?GcLyÀXáXzAub¢Nþ™¬lÜǪ’/2•·FÃñªi¤ÂoDd-Å 2ù®W01Ã…yîâžw}‰ÃÄÎTd„¨È¾†ÂÂÞ^c™¯Æża%|Âì2f›š9J?Ã[ë!w˜’ìqÀÆÖkd5]íÂ2QMâ€Â©BCÆ’*B“ß ÑÃaƈëI£Ê¤úci¾ƒ(MÃW64y]mPáÔLï›Ã!;aÖÇÌn&¶tプHÃ(—Úâ€Ã‰yÃ:ÄC[¿p/©çèV—#0rû:‹PTM9g÷iIµíå–ÑÒ/Ù½lÔ0pl;Fc*Å Z„ya G***8Ú—Ôž***¥»ã
,ù~Š°Ü7óÉ÷P †?³>¿½â€Å Ã¶Ã¢wX*ô°FßI[Ö€ZMKÂÂÂ/Ê°•¾àû–6'^dip{[***º‹ìÃXavÖ÷+›9Ñ%3<ÃƸàÖ,8ýë<vIßë"°7¡`ÃŽ>³***v?K. mì×	]þRp»3Ö«ÂóíÃ1ÞàÂ	îÂÔÈ$jÅ¡sð
‘úÅDÔ¸Cãˆå‡9ž¿X`쫳Æù	¦z…aÃÂÅ¡!Ã…3¡†$ÂKùÇfš÷©ðÂ
â„¢<®\b*è6eÄï–Ÿ\›@$ð¥ÆÙ‡IQ.ÃÃŽ7£`Ÿûñ™¿u%r***yAë;‹‰¤BÃ~΄Ã*Hò,Xú´s‚†cñ)9û£ò³®Wb`("nC‚>Æìg@}Ùbéžtýœˆ)^[¢»ªmkd  žVSDvÉúÎKóeÖ	Òþ“ál9'Ëxˆ±ºÂ@åÆ‹¬Þ.}
***"bÊfòÃNãC‡ìˆb
ƒõp}!TèºÂfÖ8ìN	£Y×$ÃJþëfÎÔ¡)æÚÓÙñ„ÄÄð™Û±€¦ºÌðý„Ò$DAßP}|®¢IBoË â„¢IÂÊÕà ËÆêùDMÒýAzéeÞ¥†õã|,ÃŽBã(ü]R‘=ÃL7BÞú{ÈÃ;ÿYuÑöóÂí.aÓ"„¤ƒ¹Ã«)AŽ8Ã’?6|u€´ÛoÇ°Ž$´<Þèu¹IÓçtV¾ª’‘—%’0Ç3ÀéÌ¿w(g¹r|Ã…ÃÞ5Þ),½kÅÕÓ¤YBýk× *eÞåt4°Ã)ÃŒ*ˆYpvG÷ÿŒ~¸ðYýbT*ò©î%ÓeRžà‹&ü7»¦µ¼mxˆÉ…³yœ—¼ÓQ©ÂfËBqEGVZo"˜Ò¸8ùQüol"“ý#½*2“çò=éŸÃ8äîãÃG°OÈ4~‚Â…¹
ÚÕhc `ÃûY öÛ¿³$~Kp~ß}@nöñ:Σ„ŒSQQ½‘ŒHc†×¶÷Åú'¢Mã¶ÆŽñ}üïªÞ„ä,_©É÷·OuPb掷	¹“ø‹ˆ\ÿòŒ'Ng°áFõTß$ZéÂÃ…***ìÔ,˜€íÿ [***‡ñ³*2àùÕ ¼u*×3>‡!ôÎá^‹ÜK^cJÈÈeWýbÀ¥2-AÃŒ$Â`²fhÅ b¯é¯ª¬ÊŠ³¸KdÂcc| ©¬ä3üñÃ}
_úCAvhËLîM_}ouÕ2ÃúÓk²©ºÃ®£U¢ÃÀß®ŠüÕ—0v8fþ:°›é<Å Q›ÕdLý—X*** Hxz§þP¤cÂm`yÀFþ÷FŠÞf³ñsÈ]E1•7X¾0=…"ðXéÀ©¥rûÿÜ„":«…ü¦|-ÊWoí~ÒØ8Ö—¢a‰r]é,wj.äÙÖ…Öpù0ÙóŽÌ@WXÖ‹vsù…%²FÛV«’‚"Yýë[íbÇÃ,-,§vå墀nSßYcX†hÃÃÙ$PÂ2|,“çÒécÃ:>ý|ÂTSß¿UïܦxmÃl0^õi_ Æ’Mݧr÷=ÿ=YáXhB~OÚ™f1ˆaoÞ
bF>˜‰µìœnÃü뉈
uÅ“yþŸ…#œÈŠh¿·PR]ºYíÃX¯OÉr¾–‘ß›K#kº&ÀB¯5v“¥•
Çn{jCí›™‹—Çè***—J‘¡fœÙ®.Ä,³÷•	kÄ ÔH‘É–|ef#tÊÅÃ\ˆf %³Ô1Ñ]ÂMR***Èô´ÂÕ@—øÃl]ZÈÒEã.¶***Þ3***)¼¸W»X3Þãë¢eK***cI“<$VHÔ©önïsÂWýâ_¨×iµSª|7îÂÖ6 WfG¢ýüï'♟\û‡95é=Ç—ÒÉÃwF^¤NaA£à¡ä}˜Å¢ƒž>°¥`×1¨€…JØj%õwŽä»8êòÊZ+Âä§rÉFËþQø³ñ:˼0׫'°ÉDaÆ´_oH^ðRa"‘ô=ÃœK?²jû°èŽØ–ÑÃÛ2Ž[xlÂ¥X†Âøà± R¤Xì‹äÚ_ò%Ã¥>p3ÕŸ:ÂïžÃ¤3Rç¹Hyü!T$Ç£ÃÃaø?!{A%>‹¡®sª3 òp’äsÃöч‘ÉY‚¾û·7΋ðèSR
ÂOþqy×>’>ýyÄÊü }yV3ýv©óêðCJGåéäØ¢7'<ý;4ïÉOÈe0Ò£1:YÎÇ:’`°U
„1»€7_üuG¬N2
™ÖãOäëjQãDòÂ,â€LÆBA°!¼|{N¡ïÛÆÞJ?N]p*©{A]©‹Bk…îóãÒHÃÂ÷ƽt—TW²-¹¨ý´’Yr‰S Ø"²…ý°NÃ…s5Âë!.rQÅ¡â„¢O¸CÃeÇÇ"fk…™aVÃ’ BÃ…~Tÿñå>Pxær»teÂ¥0£‚|Ã…;°ƒ|¦ÿ.ôòdµVÔé¬TÂs'l¨G›0$àoï""ÑÕh`ðX®O‡ÈÃúÎ2‡ïŒDœÜºTgæŽÙkþòË¢÷SÖš#ÅôsÂýÂõE4FÉã2jBBÄÂ_3
KÃŒ{—Âóí¬Ê‹¡ÂÔ*¡×Få¼Æâ€
Xß«îŽÙ1G¾î
~ˆöÉÂÜïº çÈÆ*uEgb°ž—rKõ¥N¢Wö¡ÄUû™y}Ã¥4ù¿x{¿ÑèE¼ý«KnÂÃ…4ïÉeÄèÆìuÃ^Ñ{AgßK=¬jp Šç÷XC¡5ۯy}£8ȵ¤nÅ¡NF5Àlô8©ºÇïEØ„!Ãœ\ á8ºæ¥þ‘1ÂFÊ,säמR/Ëœk¿´Rà1ù)§***§¤b½:õU?sN
CO/@‹=U"Å’_ïúýVÚÔñBWÇ!¡fÃÃõÜ ºX.¶û™Éß9q8]ˆ?PÌ’NûlΕ¿Ë´Ä|dj}(3çK¢\XBs²bq3S½„Ú°öÕ2‚ÒÕGêÒd’ib/Ê5:ØÆÙ‡Ô"Â?ǿžWôõi2n´ÉŒTÓKºÕZS²:ÿ°ç(P„ÛvÅ’>[T^Q«‡zH¡Æ銂ï‡t¡½Þ***QÆ+ÑfiþbZ®© ¯—"Â¥;SÃœQÑæ—‚‹Y8Y^ö¶ÒbjTI|è0‰D&)UE,|ÜÆqSzKŸäÂ_ÔºPe„×Ú’O*j-¦***
ˆÈßK$^§Jۓk¿ÆÃ9íÑ^Ž«?…oë¾òä×Ç«è>KZ®\7ž·ã[Ìô؈•âÀr0)ìÃyQ*ý68³,àm—y***	ü|¹„‚9èøK^õ§™sù‘w#;×oÑsù?Ž***Ân…Ôìhtæý¬;¤•C+€o77¾±wIÃ¥B>µÃÛš0l¯+¼%]†®žøÙ…Š	•–è=)è·à A=}
·ãÇÑ RÉ„?Jâ´©PŸ***/4P«M™s¿Ó•Ç¾kÕÙZº®‰ªoì‘H
^0ogHØm°•–ÔLÃwÃa¨|ŠØ2D\
•—2PH–=ØÌÂú'Ââ~…Œí;ù±É3ÃT7.ˆ¨QrÃM¬EƒÞ·ìÃ-ÿh]R†©ÂKÃ…aÃB***Ã¥wqiãhzz¥ííq³þ5ßÛøïì³ìE‹
5;Â¥stê./êÕ:ê)Å $éîAÂԅ²\ò?Ø:¸, ‚¦ÂÕ]ô!¡¢gfë-šá©‹‡ò_ÂfÚˆXÒÓ~=‹{9×_„ðJíÃ{/ÒÆóŠÄ°6$pÖû¸XÃÀÖCOâ€Ãš]étÃ…}CÀ.°Û¨Ä*)Ã¥?D¼WÅ g3Â-’Î-e1—јr°Tî[wáñ?t'Å…iÿ¬‰,@$’9DZ“ˆX{Duòy|(‘u¤0y¬'ÖV|žà–±q_KÃU2 Ãr£,ÕÕ;ƒààKäyîYpæ‘¡s,é²Nâ•4Sð—hBo÷B›{ƒ·	C7ÞÒ?õ\A***zR¼°²µx"5拘|®‰<Úý–)³Âf	ÃSvª½Éÿz¹µ™?';^±çâ}£òù-WÃ¥W}—Ä3t›ø(û'½Ñ‡îÞ
ÂQ…LFÂ+'Wú–m½J‰íLnÂÖø|â?ñ‹—7q2—Ó)™î˜ÃÆZé]tÃ{$?zËh_}P2GýÂÃù·šÃ¨…ªG ;Ã’r‚÷ðxt!¢ú	FaIÑÔÞã7*ÉӀ›C›j²Ì***Yûÿöý‹&ò'x/–“~6`¯4µ´]'¬B
McpAë¯PŠ‘v.í+Vx¢ëí¶CM`åìü¬WÇRëÂçZ"®¶oX°SÄÃǺó^¦žfŸŽ&´|‘ èNØö¿éÚRÙ0H½¶w•Èã]n.NýœÞˆÜ®þß’‹ë°|Z1$»v3"ÈâCÂÀ‡ñ’ÜyMŸ²Œ‘‰>Å¡+;ÂzNúGJZjx¸§/®vÃ’gõÉI[0Ê+Q®ìþGNö²\=+6s.í°SjØùvc¡l¢‘¯F$Ó‚æÇÜuù¶þ[¿Xôþø-t2ÔØøôEÃÜäõeMS´‰ðŽ‚½Eâ€â€ s6ÃiCn¡²ùÛÃÞháï$***qÃŽ)$Âãoâ6§ˆð@@x³µØðȱÂr[Eí@E񥛴***ÃPpmŽCN+ès‡ÑiiêgíŸj)ùTó“ñïÊþSÞØÓHÆ’(\·TÂ…<‰ÃvoäI¹Ö9€4Â¥
q§cÙ47)u(ÂFJXSäÔ=ˆ***øÂÛ,æ‚×êÑcoe¬ImNáâ3Üã)L/ rkÖãUwÙµ±çtʇ;§½L5Æ’,O™å8G¸×{G8LËà^#Ãýp
Â=f¹Xâ€Ã–7
¾'DÒØ7´Éô4í";¥Õ§~L4Å¡oyUÃ…o5*-•ÃÂ÷'1éFt§[\^`•M´¨½ï¸«Ÿ.o®îûA´b$nL«ê@q>‰‹µ-¹þµÃKÂ¥FÅѾ÷J‹^S]W=M@ì æ
zUN…Žä8pûÚ8æ4K
¯ACLsÎÿêT\Q¶DZ0kù»ƒjⳕÂ×Âú,:0ªŠÃÃjßBó\EÿŸÊ4—z_y† Ë¥ú
g~hïsðžõ»`֯9	ré׉2w*Véò-0ÃŒ3§Â¨***ì|°Ã*h—›Ëˆ¤ðf4HSNLÙÃm^qÅ“9u_fÅ¡JÓ„„%'k8fìîÃæ9†tC¹Öö‡@ËMl÷mUi¢ËØ®N\§m˜µöËôümV¯+ö¾¸Ÿ¨é·Wç***_Ž£¢s•böŠ)’ȹÅðpQnòdhûåDÖG9¤/Xc±z8®Ã••?«ìëOîà,qÃÃ^¼3O›lÉAœÚK$5Â+B***ox*·üõEÔ«øÃVGJ©]Å©àÇeŒ¼â€]oµI[}àTüÅ£ÉÊ>#iYÞõ +zÂà"ƒëÕk¨/Q‘¦æg*æõM¡>iØ—â€ÃŒÃ„È¢`]ñ>q¹ŽäËYŸ("Xÿ‰'¸o–ßåºÃ7äÊþò¬SÛ¥bA—¢†¹i‘`'âžð***žçi‡+§S_r)ÂÖ†*nOÉEcÊŸ\cý× ›Û&ÂOD››ŠEÃÈÃû]j‹‰æ
G`6‘×ðµôËx[†9Îøqñ˜½Ö‰¥gX£wÇÃØ|JB(ä+EW“»îÿYínxOÃ9e#Ÿ˜u/̉ÛHüÌîÛ£†ÅÄÃ\†‚ʶ›(+£«‘{û¸#Þ5œ³*** ¨Ã#CË5ïòz]¿ì¤TÛ]·8jÓÈ“M»ñÄOFX…×?÷ÃTÃÂH6µÂ¶ê[â˜îèkBXÿx
¢Ãùuüãid)Ûß'{5¿TÃŒ2¼ÖÃ#ìpzý¦Ú6-ˆãÞlªÀ‹±$XÔ.RùJ6¥¨Šµâž
“K_*ä¼%5ÖŠ‹Ã9ÃŽ©oBŽ(çñ1l£/)¢3ý_v***>Hüß6ÿ?Ã9]»½ª¹Äí<UJïdÂ6Dà%‡¤þî_˒ϵ1ìÜ*5P`ºÂ‹Ú
U‰_®ÞxaB“Ûœš7%ë¡Wy¹`cts§@ƒ›’ ìpÿtÂ7ôÃæ	CÃ%O®w!
SÂ¥b³îRÃaCd—²Ç°wïÂ;Se’?—žñHj—®¸«üå9í***p7yÇwýÞmn¦Â¯÷„Õ[«µfI"ìé„¡Ú¨¼***²ÂP/Õ'§Ó,yqŸ¢Ÿƒ¸H+Ãh8›Ä¶G²ÔówXÚíLJˆó½h¹@ÀI*ËœdK6Y×z|/¬q>„yŸÀo‰ãq#ÚF)Ñ‹î[n3sÂ$Â32Ÿk#"ýG+¢–DGÃ’'4æ***»_,G2
‚lpO!***8lÂ¥U†oH÷ZjØ£eú%~ÃœÂñ>ý"±¨åÔM)«uêwþ¢m±\:ÃA¸1@à4“bk(jv0l† µ˜´YÃ…v©iÔ§*¡ËîïR¯O1ôò{jë7IŽÜ9ô¨»¿¿K—s“Û
ÑÂöØ]'é³`Ñ@›pÀZÇ“¡Å#ÃÀšM¸Ô„"Å·¨:jÃMj ÙA$ØÃÂÕd¿è"Ã¥fÊÃÉÃÛmô5Ö(ϫ	§¯òé‚‘êOcŒ´‡nH¤tÃ}8&l¼Â†È¦Â9l«r÷ª¶¨Æï¸EÂéÌt¬ûã|R×J8¢Mt8ý·]aM=3N?¼3:˜´‰p¯^£
Å’].Â¥i¬***ÂÑ>xk_y€xÂ䨵]Døw~ìdGUŠë
…T-VÒÛkÿg±¼R|œïõE %¸„•ãDR4®qÃÉcDsy€m_W§CÞ#	ë,Kãæ8ˆ&ÊÅ3Ö5nfãz–ÃMÃŒHQS~yÂ×»wÅ“#û2ü.·¦ˆ›Nj`çÌu%fÃÂo|…Î]µ ñ×ûQSÂ¥(èï£rƇwËnèYõÂ***cýašéG·cMíÒ£WfºGÙ]H€u[Y_***‰Ë¿8ûì***×ÒhlÃ¥lô§oñí***w»v&Ô½sýGðzÃÕWnOk¾\Æö\xeÂUfaBœÊj0ÃŽ";,ÈOÔ	U‰G•SÃ8]ÃŒ(Vï^*ÇÚî{6öR`6ä>ÞHò2á°´ &t$‘µ)½u?t:9\ŠŸGýhNd{>6Ç^_/***‚z’ë§øÂìø`,ÑôC]÷©ô¸2¸***ÔžLÊ=Œ¤Ã¦»CU(mÙ:üŒÂû´{ߤv“5k…Â$êŽÃ7¸–P²™ž
ñrÅ“,dòô“—-ÔãúMúVò>G™ýé-u\ÖïYÕ@Bzö´Ù'Õ¬`ÔÆ~°>
¸PÚ®<ÄÒuÃ'ÃŒHTÈqX¡edeŸÞ£Ãƒ¶ÙLè|¦HÂ&—ökäq–â€5ÿF	g»e’õÕ@ª_5&1¤ :׌Ž1'gL‹®ëLh
¥‡ÃÑRÓèU£¢Ã99íV¢þèmÊnAk¯
†GSÃ’@ؘ6ª4Ãi>·N¥ÜÃ-¡dÃp÷¸éÒçu•½ÇÂÉn>¾kxªÜBÃçÚ’Cø'‹zSoð~}†çŒ‡yjµ|EDTȨ***“…*‰Êø\ïðÂÕgÙñª{TôLÑ©N…í“õt¸µÉS-3;
ª³ý1***í[L®Îz2Ú8K
BÕè8UŠ„©ƒq,¹B—4@â„¢<®5•Â¿\5ˆæÃ0COÂF<…6
zÀ—{õ¼ïmIN>è•Þ?¶ÖpkÖ***ÙüX8#nÕ‹‚‹{(£_æäxB***ooNƒjƒeØbXw©.ÖÑ:*»(2ï渱¼&ŒLûàEVP
X¦P
ì©öù%J~TÙ%3ò÷Œžiº^¼1£³¶OgÔbSÃR1™üŽçÎ;ýylTz,¨øôk·%‘/Yku’öIÕh4Ékâ†j6>§°¥¿×$=p***`V¹—t3J«*K“¸¸"®§E***ÃŒH(‹(Å›°šÈ***¡g“â€Ã¤:KÂ1Êëb&=ª¼Ñ¼lÓI‘ajrxYÃÅ - FÃ×°cÉ}*ËH=â€L›Ú¨â€â‚¬Sdÿki
ËœwUGŽvxÃ;=£?ÿàùf+HÚ
´MǦ>¸ù7²à¤CRf®?7˜„H•@öåAžZÂ÷²Ò`¼[j=þð***¨¾‚Àœo¢÷ÂèáðkR‰vVá***’›â€i aëLº;Å O>ä¦àuW†¶Ã¡¦49ÆòètÅ bßEØ;kl¿
;v)Âþ‚***%è›6æœ*D<±âÎ8IZ@+2™Ûô²<6[99¼***¸;Uâ€H ¢hã…Ñ!ÃãäJØÚ÷êøM{Wl_Å’ÃŽÂi]käúÜâ€luX¿$l4Ѹ©Ä—-¯?ÈüþÕ'ÒõŸï£¨Ê#UøwÄ2û‹ðxhüߎ6ŽXœ•ª4…"†x¿—çRuÂßšžŠpôš***Lmôì$>â€O***qÅ E¹Â>Ã7@¤Ôhäò⎌ÒLAM`+ß!Y€¶™Û-°Çy4å€t¼ÙÃsºí³ÓbÖ¢-ã@°ÂÇר„¶	Â2â„¢/$¤`ïKJn‰â€Å PPàJÌ•ï«ý"‡4P4ÙSÚ–°	;á÷«bêÃé>U1ÅÓdgËÃ7‹1:V"R‚***üé
Ã’$Âë«/&ËœnVIKŸsàÒA—#8£¥ÚH6…lX•mü$â€Ã‹Å â€ºe:yf,ä~Âë*¡ÂYryCø)â¹-f@;¼¥&u×P;
â€Â²
æ*¢***yÒÿX—çúë3ð8eaÊ'RÚu/	Â¥,
***öàšÂF%üA $±G¦Ã<Ãw¹#¡ç"„Õ'#ý/¸â€)׳B
🗀•õ`WOù6¤Ž¢žÂ***èO塾—
RN‡¿à¼ ˆ–5ü;â[Eu ïEtBE***QQ]Ž>=æ„ýBO]9»ëxnÒB***"Q49yÂ	?=|
+_Ù3Â~ã‡ñ*ÂÎÈÙL8ªÃ0D «[á¥õ¸Öë•1zøzÃ’ÃÖ“zù…š).MØ***ÙÛ"ãÀ¥ØE****y¶<¿%«æFv«â€q¢ÚK¾NÃ…RÂÅ’{)x
auZTÿrW“ â€Â]":ö€ÒôwÃ5Êxõ„YU·§_A&‡Œ‡ófGŸ¯‰Âƒù½âáº'Ä21h½d‡SãŸ*×ÜÃêÃi&8™î‚\ܱ¦;O}töhwY?***Ã’-tá7-Å¡XY»Ù“â¸Úòãç
E¯¹{sØ***°Ò3hÆ’Tþ|µÊV¢P{þgL¿Â_Æ’f#¼úU¿®¿WägôhMâ„¢iælªÂÂÙ¶ÿ_‡ƒÂ"(D¼Ò³È±
|&b†Nm"EÃ;æ=ÈNà	Cæ)à¯~ùªö‹Ø#9âç^WÚ%äþ3óÄ3Tj	æxNÜŸPòÀûlˆðfaLÕšIpM7ÊH¾tÅ’zE„z#vôQýi¹ú;N´Éž¡4n.ÕÆ7…ÂfUýÑ*/~ã ÊØÀÉÀ½Û†ì.‚#¶X_lË…C2[q1***WHZñgßÛí_0ÉÓêïFÅ¡b±’l2äsò÷^$_€OÃ¥us/÷»i9Dæ#5ˆZá%~‡Ã¿Â+
ÂÛr3¯ÈimÃ’axâ„¢ztpAÇènŸôj***Å’G.>3Êãhsºâ€Âª4VæväÜ|¢R|=â€Ãº^ÂÞ‡€Äã-júJ&0«µÃ¦zw»Z***¾r–TBQîu}Kâ„¢Rš×ÜûOU-7#ç“–ùçyùíj3ÅÊB—õ§k{èHDXõs…•iæ—TËç¯Plð_HÛnõ8Iöâ€Ã¦IhwÿÂDx
=1ÃŽ¤59°cZ@µ²Ã½¡g= ë9²M‹·;Â)õÚ!mPyäc…‚ñ[Ãí°|e_qçøržî¶„å5/â«ò{Ü¦àŒ°ñæž***åÀ÷À›ìý‚‡ˆ@ Ä‘'***Õ3tˆ¸›¬kT***1^~è؉Š=-+‹óªyFN» ÇËó
mvwi¹ù`?Ñ—Ô
É÷B@›³=^>–^ÃÂX.•à¾_Ùü~Âðù†ÕÖu±ž¡3ù;ž†ÃíT•ÔÖQ.¥ÑXÚ:‹ÒD>È?1.=^	Å“Cí²ÅO…IEÊ:†TDa‚àuÑT‡***áÇÃYtÀR©G³&%VðÈÃÿúë1•ƒ_ý¸öhìEË›WüeæŒHÚÆŽ"ZwÆ’sÃ’lý³O8ê8kæƹâ€EÂ@êÜÆÅ~6ÂéɤÑÜh\†t~ÀÂ<q§ÎWýHIsnÆuZ£#ßx¶$~k~2†_;á&np|m’1I»ØÌÛse‘ö’…á*’^PÅ“;À«YÃZâ€Ã¶W…Ž.˜øìãPê|ÓûVŠü¡.pSæ–‚‡÷çÚ¹ô‚ú10
ÂΩ„.ãÂj(‘ÃÅ“ObE-Óû€fÑGðT Ó¸ü^áâ€Ã´â€°8e§/¡½|…òå']Ä'ÂË5;¼Oðû***Âqc»ÃÌžÜYÖ***8ç ¿¥O***¡kEŸLÒèÔ‘èNö™›¥¹g’J{{ªü‡¦Ouo‹
***âÚêK#¼[jŽ" 5 ¨T$¾P?É…Ü#=|EÚ³r®***¹[—ì«m«ãó¥'BLjEÇ Uû³ß¼]ÃØÕâ€^鞟{Va}â§(:Ç^×<ñ]ü)ÛnRƒçÄlÅ [s⎸œaJt'çOû***Â	TV]ùžØŽ„rILIoB6â;NÎóI¾‰‚[[‚$¦r+1óÿ´¥å8 öZ§qÃ…?4¥’w€yt…0{nÞÃf8%Ã^©[F3	ËMÆ:Šº©Àöʦªf*•ŽŽ¥UYwïÆŽèŠõMʦ)’eÕfbIòF—‘h¸@ÎØæüÙ>ëKìM·;®<%Â¥!¼ˆ`srÀ«Æ#—°m…O¹8ñ0–€BÂji¦4¬[sï÷±Ã¢H$Ò©ÎŒ?ÂB***ˆb&Ä
[$-]"(ñ/´ÃE_³¥êäqž“Cc¾åí™ è—Pÿ uãäã?롇A+KnW¯?Ù€r)–DÂÃ9_-æ1Q¾.Â	î‰K¼þðyª³ïtxr¸8Îë"lÂ¥^{‰Ãþ‹žû<tiÃ…s®Ì÷È>·uºxñÙê×í®ãž*©>ÆÌÚ|@À…‰ILtØ}韛ïñ^àœ·â
nFCÄäu«êËE]ÕA¬Ã;jÄ€…L®—’ØË+7¾sWv#t±&yÃæ„É+~Ã…Ã’Å¡bâ€Ã‰,Š±SKR³aYÂ¥(ÎÃð7¹ÅbýÖî$ŽÃ¯ùûr9‚]rüo#øöyÈN%†èþ•Å]ó	Â¥BmO:»#WðZjñÔÞÀ–™UÂNÀL›
ntÅ“J!¶_{~Ã×ÌÂÓK12N`@ŤèM!îîHßÊÇ¢VÈu¢ëé+»‘fÃñ"èíÒ5	XÓyñédVˆîÂH¶—\[ÉÒ;.,ÂHÞ&uQà †Ÿ$•ò„ )Úl	 {Ž}é•`‚9dñZ^}üðdUN)cðؤÜã¿ÿ	yEH“¼hšã ¬ÉĈ)Gv£CÀ]`:ó0:Ã’-D
ž‡***°bi***ƇNï‡>t|¹·"ó·!~»øt)Ã…)ž²²Ã’ª¬ÂËœh79#8Þ[KïŽtÄî=Â¥>9²D***Ãðo}…w¡ñ¯‘ãTÅ“Sîó õït‹×æXBP~1žžEýîþ€ü*ÑæÂÞZ#?brõügnúý¼±5í¸,Ó€å:ÃÙ¶/IG1Ä9þÿHPnø¹¦÷…ÉÞ£‰91Ÿ}Ã¥r¼gmiÉîo7ŒÌ»Â_¿Ã#)¦†Ã³Ž‰¤PûÂX
I=/¾5ÂMvÕ?TrU¤6***\¬ÆrŠÂB¨~yä>÷
±DAgŽ#à{©ÙuB£Ÿ›ƒÊ®e‘©sù=¥Œ)Ê'#4ñ¯¢\m×¹K ç·.y_F¡º@u¹Þl{{ƪ\š³·¢o	§°	zêrÃ%wº@¦T¢’
è8]¿SPHà½^Ã>÷8/Â¥v¢Ã†OGÑ<‡Ÿ¥[4í_ÃœcÃ_%>©0ÃBjü+}¤ó<ñXp?‹€\Míj©oÅñtq51mõ¯Þ–>ÃŽK:i¦Ì+;óñ3éøWd`ÀÃ}gÃMn_€ˆ&ÃST´Â%_Ã…yJæ¼pÃ…[ê9G¡3Ã’Ã…?Ã
k
_Ž¤Ã§§Î˜J˜ÊØAµ½%ئìySJ-`Âø%I¡ä}@Žvö’H'‚¡¢j^Ø Lké›P)¬BnO&£xqºÔîÇ@øA8býø–¡I»NV
•ò®mFyÃÂYæ¢æ¾˜ºPaïýÂîŽd_jpêÃ}â„¢4íÿ…ª©M
gëܽ¦bt-çý*ôv䨶“PË÷0¿n¬´x(À\7‡	BN!…£KÑ¢ü9#›ö…ÊÃ~!ÂÂ`PørNOªÂ/õJŸe(«Ã«=Há–¹â€q“Ú$z"ñ«5Y¨jYu&û<]à³6d°DÃ*®Âéç8"Öi¤ŠÃ°óíRp'UCs:XÀ/9ðQ€ÃTkþùÑãÌ÷Y***iUj*Ǧ‹o½ljëò4äsÃÆÔNðwÃÇ p¤~؈Žó«|ëàî„Tä~£ÊCØ$Ê€×gn

Q³Gq)·Âà™8-ÂéP8¹®OßšLg¡KI>rbW›‹§ E££vçñØÚpþ»¦ö6b-ÎØûë¹~Míf½Ëì}u‡»¼¯â€Â±p-9ü‹4@xj‰ŒÇ#+Æ¢þ<-ý¶ÕØí"ö<ÿ3ÃÃ’(FYŸ{@÷Ô£Åñ^ŸoÂõÕ½ÃƧFÃŽ æ£í***È[´'Š€-Äí§üÃ4è«`^è˨Ȝ÷™oÒ³¸*€Û@±UZ=κcôëž²QcSZFmíV.%ç‰1ÃkGýk´
§.æK¤:hb¡æ¤[´$ª<ßÇXózɱçöÛ57[sѹjcÃaÖ P“:zvÄÅÓ5‚>u“ÕÃçO*hîX„ÿpo0¦7ôÎn¶Õ3‰®T»tÌÀ…ó`I¯ø›Ùæ¹Ô%ì¹)†Ñ!iþöxÂu—§#\QæïN•Ò·{‘S7ëÃ\!n/UÃ’TŽ£A7ó`Çh}RÔ¼)Žÿªg¡ÂÕÿjŽÃ	°a-·
f»Âu9T׉[@ÂIÙ˜¼`C—ÙÙÇ°õóó9Û>j ô
ÅÊb:#¯ºÛ;tZÕ‹(îºØÂÿy½Â*H5-־+éyy‚תA'ÃÄÆdî°
Â1á1‰wY8œ
U†×~NÂ%jFvâ…Ë6~\Ó•x©
3’øÖü*Fy¥—D"èpädßû4‡ÌzI9	·)ÓbÀeÂ2¾Gsâñ»eÂca楋2`Þå´^¼Fqf‹"‡R(ðà“·‹—0Æâ€ÂLßÈçt'}Ô-²%†%7ŠÙe©ËPÇ4"½***ÂÂiÃœHu08‰{b½CsÅ Y Û5ð.÷i¯·xª]áÖC]vÆF)Ö*qhŽ°DkH¼WÔÑmµiã6üTù!@iÃœ
ýÚh,í#ŸUI§ôjœðñìᣋ#^BÃWt©*EO%***}åšäÊó¢sõ¤ (
Ö}_Qc°n¡OÈBˆæ^ÂðKMÂH6bÔ| 
Øè2ßühÇÑy«\çd6ÕCü¬úÃƺOŽ©Î_y…A»Ã›®m0TïŸ_ÃÃc/c…ïì:-â€ÃºÂ¾T0yâ€Ã¢â€Å½Â´&´š½f—QþÚÆ«?Ã’4¹cåÙp×å=`Å¡:%´Õ@÷¼Ó·Ùߪ´—¾’ùÛ7¯D/Ãú—¾5ëXöÃYaP•\œ®Ñλƒôñ`Q.Ã…Y***` ÙÌû€ôc3â›X)“¥Yo×|Ê€»“²ºhyèƒDõ
ï+¶a#{Uô•.¨‡B
îÈauã1ɦU²¬–ŸNLd¸§Û©ÃÃÃ’]ë»9®Î½+~Ã6?Ow–ÒyÜ‚ù(o$%U ›Î¦ÙVy¤$`Â[ã‚©Ú—ZÄs§-àš3€‹ÃËôîIJ’܆%vD‘ÓÃp5ãسðÅ•E»©žVÃX<QÛæ0Ñ&Â<¾5'÷V{kÞqÃ…LŒ…7ã7—F56Ë>î$ÄÃÓ×Ø7HÊ°ï®Óü·_´s_'E]È–1ôÃþ^6!ÿ½§9ÇÃþÔ¥^Â¥f½%\	€€$ßïEÈ3YÃ1¬þŒ,ç¤XɵSnþÚ
.ÕN›c¤Êêÿ6¼…ÿ]‚?eÓ`ñ(Ÿ½¤´AÀ=¨²>T@ÃŽÂ>o¾kè8Ź†uôÄ0ŸòI®¶,É·×Ùâ€Ã¯dËœz{9¨¯¯óDàŽÜʬ;müIԬá¿Ê‰:ê¾e·g@ëÀ‘cºäUËà°§àëõ1÷Âêän:ä¡}´ìpµ|"»Nên»H3KۤÃyÅß³l•qg´ÃŇ0YB¶p™¡Ç{Ä***î6m懅ï‡Pë!“ÃíÇ°Vඛ>ä®im®·Cþ„h¥õÅ£GBVÂdÂÃÓúxE¤—â[q֯Wõ5\ËœDrÜñ¿{Ÿ)°$²o/™º§åù³M’–Ã{äP—¡úǃÃÔ]Ê €H
ÑaçVêßµÚèM+‚]ñÂæØ{±|UJª÷M˧DI=AFçgnbÃ3ÓKe«WàVò‘Æô„dû¿aýTÙUxLíFêŽhsõNÄá®Ò×r¸G7–‡ZãaRíGTؼá,ý‡ˆ¤]~/º5bcG:àâ€Â³â€ž7¼æ¸e/„Ô©C§…;OÇAlöB&cB,+A***æ–—žéç—vBrãÃÀðbøî·+FØø‡³$ûvâ€UæôÃÈêPÊ3]¥²9³(ù*ZI(F^ȉ˲ñ
Å"»D2ëš

Still have a HTTP connection to AU and after running that all day yesterday,and all night,it says another 4 hours to go.

I have to drive over the boarder into Oregon today (4 hours/200+ miles) so I am really hopeing to see a full and uncorrupted file when I get back.

I have been trying this for almost 24 hours now guys so pleace forgive me if I was sounding a bit short yesterday...because I was! :smiley-punched:

Edited by Spudeater
tired/typos/things are a blur!