Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

ArmA2 Demo Release Today - 2PM GMT - 3PM CET - 6:00 AM PST

Who else has been up all night, and is planning on staying up the remainder of the day with 0 sleep?

If Anyone else is like me, gimme some tips on pulling this off!!!

dude i dont know!!! this is my second night not going to sleep, except this time im not going to sleep in the morning

Around 600 kb/sec on torrent, but I just got a 5 Mbit connection

if you have 5Mbit you cant get over 600kB/sec

Who else has been up all night, and is planning on staying up the remainder of the day with 0 sleep?

If Anyone else is like me, gimme some tips on pulling this off!!!

well, first get about 5 2 liter bottles of mountain dew, then every five minutes do 20 jumping jacks. and also play very loud techno music :D

Not good, my uTorrent stat says there are no seeders

Has to be a problem your end them I'm afraid, sure your ISP/Firewall isn't blocking it?

I understand....I'm sorry for you...

Also understand that going from dialup to 200kb sec is great progress, at least there is progression :-)

what do you pay per month?

My mother and i pay $85 NZD a Month for 40GB Max DL/UP Connection which is like $35-40 USD. Thats the best we can get, we can't get any high bandwidth caps or speeds. Doing a speedtext on www.speedtest.net on a local server i get 6.34mbit download and 0.74mbit upload.

Internet in NZ is so stupid, its like a few years behind America. Bandwidth is very expensive over here. Its cause we are over here in the pacific and we are such a small country we are stuck with that kind of issue.

I can only end up using 10-15gb for myself cause we have to share it around the family..

3GB are u fckin kidding me :o

there are people with download limits you know.. :(

can anyone make it smaller like 7z stuff or smthn ?

It's around 935 kb/s for me. I guess that yelling at the computer to make it go faster isn't going to help. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

i suggest once you download your copy of the demo you play, Live to Win by Paul Stanley. thats good shiz right there.

It's around 935 kb/s for me. I guess that yelling at the computer to make it go faster isn't going to help. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

yah i tried that... too much swearing though

3GB are u fckin kidding me :o

there are people with download limits you know.. :(

can anyone make it smaller like 7z stuff or smthn ?

No offense but what did you expect with new games reaching 8-15 GB in size

I am just waiting for the "1" guy who got to 99% on Fileplanet to have a computer freeze issue and have to start all over....

That's wierd i tried gamershell.com but it won't let me download it. Same thing for you guys?

-Frost;1327996']No offense but what did you expect with new games reaching 8-15 GB in size

Dude its not his fault that he can't download 3GB man, you know quite a few people are stuck with low bandwidth caps because of the high prices with internet plans they have in their country. Not all countries have such very high speeds and unlimited bandwidth caps..

That's wierd i tried gamershell.com but it won't let me download it. Same thing for you guys?

works for me. I'm sucking all the bandwidth. uk server?