Sign in to follow this  
Hasha

Most screwed up hit and run ever!

quote:

FORT WORTH, Texas -- A man who was the victim of a hit-and-run lived at least two days trapped in the driver's broken windshield before dying in the driver's garage in Fort Worth, Texas, police said.

Cold hearted bitch... read the rest of the story, it's very fucked up

(Hasharajima: please watch your word choice)

just plain sick

she was drunk AND on narcotics. what a f-ed up person.

can't find a word to say. sad.gif

I think this redefines the word 'pointless'. Why the fuck did she kill this guy like that? I mean, it's pretty pointless when somebody kills random people on the street for no reason, but she managed to up the ante on that by thinking: "Oops. I hit some dupe with my car. Mebbe I'll kill him. Yeah, I will."

Same story on CNN.

"she was drunk AND on narcotics. what a f-ed up person"

Not really an excuse.

Pretty fucked up. Clearly a case of murder. Fry the wench.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Mar. 08 2002,09:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"she was drunk AND on narcotics. what a f-ed up person"

Not really an excuse.

Pretty fucked up. Clearly a case of murder. Fry the wench.<span id='postcolor'>

it's no excuse, that's for sure. mad.gif

another reason not to do excessive alcohol consumption and narcotics. mad.gif

I might have misunderstood but I doubt she was drunk and high for two days. This is NOT related to alcohol. This is just a fucked up person who should be taken out and shot like the rabid dog she is.

It funny how almost everybody in this forum react to events like this with so much emotion. I'd understand if the dead man was your friend or a relative, but I doubt it so why do you all care so much? I mean, why come up with these elaborate ways of killing her? She made a pointless killing, the cops got her, case closed. Doesn't much rock our world. Shit like this happens all the time.

Besides, if you want to make her suffer, you should just stick her into slammer for a long time. No point in lowering yourself down to her level by going for that eye for an eye crap.

"Shit like this happens all the time."

No, it doesnt. This is the first time I ever hear of something like this. The reason _I_ get upset is because behavior like that CAN NOT be tolerated. At all.

From (the big bad) CNN: "Mallard allegedly told police she had been drinking and using the drug Ecstasy the night Biggs was hit." So she didn't booze and shoot E for the whole three days, I guess. By the way, E is not 'acid', LSD is called 'acid'.

Man she must have had some nice hangover: "Ahh. Shit. Man my head hurts. What the fuck did I do last night...? Luckily didn't drag any bloke here from the bar... Wait a sec. I DID drag a bloke here in the windshield of my car. Oh fuck!"

AFAIK it was Ecstacy.

but doesn't matter.

this was in texas, so i won't be surprised if death sentence falls.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Mar. 08 2002,09:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, it doesnt. This is the first time I ever hear of something like this. The reason _I_ get upset is because behavior like that CAN NOT be tolerated. At all.<span id='postcolor'>

The funny thing is, even if you DO NOT tolerate this kind of behaviour, there isn't a thing you can do to prevent it. Ok, you can kill her or jail her whatever, but that won't stop the next person... You'll just have to accept that shit like this or very much like this happens all the time and it's one of the risks in life. Bummer.

If you are capable of doing this once you are capable of doing it again. That is why she should be put away, for life. Or killed, since she is clearly guilty.

Oligo,

ppl have emotions regardless of how f-ed up u r. that's why ppl get angry at these kinda story.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Mar. 08 2002,09:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this was in texas, so i won't be surprised if death sentence falls.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, it was in Texas and judging from the photo she looks a little blackish. Also the victim was white. Definite capital punishment material.

i thought of word 'death sentence' b4 i got to see their faces.

unfortunately, yes, race does matter. but with horrible crime like this one, racial excuse doesn't work.

this is just horrible.

my 400th post!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Mar. 08 2002,10:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, it was in Texas and judging from the photo she looks a little blackish. Also the victim was white. Definite capital punishment material.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not from Texas but I am American and I resent the implications.

Hanging and lethal injection are too good for her. I say line her up against a wall and hit her with a Mack truck. Really.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Mar. 08 2002,09:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ppl have emotions regardless of how f-ed up u r. that's why ppl get angry at these kinda story.<span id='postcolor'>

It's so easy to care about these sort of things, isn't it? There is a victim and a clearly evil criminal. It's so simple that everybody can understand it and have a conversation about how bad she is and what should be done to her. This is a nice conversation, because everybody has the same opinion. No hassle.

Maybe you should waste your caring on issues which are a little more complicated than this case? Issues which have some meaning to you personally?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 08 2002,09:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm not from Texas but I am American and I resent the implications.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not implying anything. Just check out the list of people executed in Texas. There are significantly more blacks in there than whites. Just the way it is.

Whoops. I have to apologize. I just checked the statistics myself and there is actually no bias towards blacks being executed more often. Check it out yourself.

My earlier claim was based on a documentary I saw on TV in which they claimed that there is a bias. I don't know why the lied in that documentary.

Anyway, I apologize. Shouldn't have believed that documentary.

Bah.. black white... I dont care.. i dont care if she is blue.. the last existing smurf.. cook her KFC style..

and i though "X" made you ahppy. or to want to screw everything.. not like that....

confused.gif???