Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

I ate a hamster once

Has anybody seen the movie From Hell?

Is it good... I have to make a choice now.

choice (1): Black Hawk Down

choice (2): From Hell

Which one should i choose.....

Thx, Gorgi Knootewoot

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Mar. 12 2002,12:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WHERE ARE THE HAMSTERS?!?<span id='postcolor'>

You're from Germany. You ought to know!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 12 2002,11:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Mar. 12 2002,12:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WHERE ARE THE HAMSTERS?!?<span id='postcolor'>

You're from Germany. You ought to know!<span id='postcolor'>

Avon, what`s that supposed to mean?   confused.gif

I`ve never eaten something small and furry, like mice or rats or hamsters... AND I don`t go out for eating insects, too!

But I might have driven about some sometimes  sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Mar. 12 2002,14:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon, what`s that supposed to mean?   confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif I just thought knockwurst was out of fashion, that's all. biggrin.gif

I thougth it was the Bratwurst.

I also never ate a hamster for real. But my ex-girlfriend had a little dwarf hamster, which i almost swallowed. She was being stupid by throwing my CD from Diablo across the room when she was angry. So i got her hamster and put it into my mouth. That stupid animal was trying to get out, but went the wrong way. So i had to throw up a hamster sad.gif

Hence, i ate a hamster once

LOL

biggrin.gif  Great, Gorgi!! I`ll remember that story  biggrin.gif

We germans have a lot of Wurst! We have Weißwurst, Knackwurst, Bockwurst, Bratwurst and many others.

Even Frankfurter Würstchen we have, but they should be famous all over the world. Are they?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 12 2002,13:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would rather call them sausages when I'm speaking English wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm...

Okay, they are sausages. But if you mean special sausages like the "Frankfurter Würstchen" you have to say the real name. Guess that`s even a registered trademark tounge.gif

Otherwise you could mix german sausages (Wurst) together with british sausages or even worst...

Wurst, worst, hehehe biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Mar. 12 2002,13:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">by cooking them quickly, you seal in the juices<span id='postcolor'>

I get

Forbidden by rating check

ahp_ban.gif

You are not permitted to access the URL http://www.joecartoon.com/cartoons/microgerbil.html due to the policy of American Home Products.

If you believe that this is an error, then you should contact your local Help Desk.

Please read WebNOT at AHP for more information.

This message came from: AHP Paris firewall (pa-ifw).

Those damn bastards here at Fort Dodge forbid everything sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Mar. 12 2002,10:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have a picture of the Evil hamster himself

119023065819.jpg

scary, isn't it<span id='postcolor'>

Hey that pic looks familiar yep that hamster does look kick ass.

chubby_hamster_eating_md_clr.gif

Hamsters cannot realy taste, it will be like eating a little bird. Basically impossible! How do you want to seperate the meat from the bones. That is why animals such as the owl, that eats little hamsters can swallow the whole animal, digest it, and later on spit out the bones. I havent tried that yet but I guess it wont work (mmh maybe I should try it with a whole chicken?)

"I havent tried that yet but I guess it wont work "

you wouldnt want to anyway. it would give you a bowel obstruction