Sign in to follow this  
Issetea

Chernarus Life (RPG)

Is the mission interface in english or just german?

If your game is in German, it is German. Is your game in English, CL is English.

If your game is in German, it is German. Is your game in English, CL is English.
Ok, my game is only mod'ed to english. Original language is german. Hopefully BIS will enable the language selection option.. some day.

Ya, the typically problems with the signing. When you bought a german game, we are not able to find out your language.

So basically your game is german.

If you would have the english lang natively, it woudl be in english.

If you have trouble to join the server with you modified langugae, in our troubleshooting forums you will find some signed keys. These will help you. Then the game/mission should be in english.

If you have trouble to join the server with you modified langugae, in our troubleshooting forums you will find some signed keys. These will help you. Then the game/mission should be in english.
Wow thx alot :D I'll check this out tonight.

EDIT: The key file is corrupt :(

Edited by Bunkers

I just want to announce that RP-Mods and Chernraus Life are mentioned in the "PC Games" Computer Magazine.

50lcva.jpg

Thanks to all players who helped us getting this "honor". :)

Feel free to play our mission (still for free) @ http://rp-mods.com

OFP Crime City, Cops and robbers etc. Sahrani life are heavily inspired by them, so its not correct that the game play mode was invented by it. Nonetheless, congrats with the coverage.

Chernarus Life 1.10 (Planned Changes)

- added: Units and Animals can be purchased in normal shops

- added: Unit interactions (Give commands to animals; Dogs will be in the players group)

- added: Own animals can be slaughtered

- added: Own animals prodice ressources

- added: Dog interactions - Dogs can search for other players or animals (Useful for cops or hunting)

- added: Hunting (There are some hunting areas; killed animals leave Ressources)

- fixed: player was able to leave the guild mission area without teleporting while the mission was active

- added: Hotkey system (available in the inventory) - Hotkeys for vehicle lock, inventory, stats, handsup, saytext

- added: Options included in the hotkey system - Options for inventory action, stat action, animation action (the actions players have in their action menu)

- added: Action to hit/knock down another player

- fixed: Stun bullets can't kill anymore

- added: Deathmatch area (Player can sign up for free; Free weapons; No Skill limit; No additional respawn time)

- fixed: Shopkeepers are back where they used to be (Due to the arma new patch they were teleported into the water)

- added: Vehicleinformation now show the owner of a vehicle

- changed: Only the real owner of a vehicle (The one who bought/spawned the vehicle) can store it

- changed: Added different kinds of refuel cans (empty, small, medium, large)

- added: Items Map, Watch, Compass and Radio into the equipment shop

Release will be this month (hopefully)

Source and further information.

Feel free to play our mission (still for free) @ http://rp-mods.com

Cool, was just in time for an update! thx for the intel, Jake! =)
You are welcome. ;)

count me out, the servers sound like they are a mess, I never got my registration confirmation and now you guys are selling stuff so basicly you are using the opportunity to play the mission to force people to your website where you sell stuff. real classy.

Since trying to register I found this week CL:R and it has great potential without the headaches.

On a side note, what kind of a 'clan' requires a membership fee? Unreal.

The commercial on youtube is excellent! :yay: Good job!

Standalone is great but when comes the addon edition
We there are enough addons, we will release an addon version. We will do it, so just be patient. :)
count me out, the servers sound like they are a mess, I never got my registration confirmation and now you guys are selling stuff so basicly you are using the opportunity to play the mission to force people to your website where you sell stuff. real classy.

Since trying to register I found this week CL:R and it has great potential without the headaches.

On a side note, what kind of a 'clan' requires a membership fee? Unreal.

I have no idea what you want... lol. It seems to be a cancer in this community which is claiming we are earning money... The mission is for free, the usage of our forum is for free and the rest is for free too. We have never forced anyone to pay and we will never do it.

When you are not able to use a valid e-mail addy, it is not our problem and it does not change the fact we are offering a free product.

visit www.rp-mods.com and see that everything is FOR FREE.

...only because some of our regular members made a "commercial" for us on youtube.... :D

Feel free to play the other version. As I said, we you are too dumb to use a valid e-mail, you are not welcomed. MAybe I am wrong, but since our MX records worked, we never had any trouble with not sended emails.

You can send me yours via PM in this forum and I will loook for it in our database.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Chernarus Life 1.10 released!, no beta anymore!

Your mom canceled your Warcraft-account? The TV is broken? Friends out of town?

Don't let boredom rule your life. Just get a new one!

Chernarus Life 1.10 Ultimate hits the shelf this August, and you know you want one!

With dozens of new features, functions and over 57 varieties, this brand new RPG-mission by Issetea and Fewo powered by www.rp-mods.com is sure to destroy whatever you have left of a social life.

Within months of hard work, Chernarus Life Ultimate was carefully engineered to deliver more fun for the whole family than the leading brand of RPG-mission while also retailing at much less: it's free!

It's a total steal! And look at the features it's got!

Animal ownership

That's right everybody, Chernarus is going furry! The new version will allow you to buy, own and pet your own little farm. Keep a few boars, or any other animal, that is, in the yard, slaughter one occasionally and sell the meat for profit.

Sheeps and cows will happily provide you with wool and milk, and hens will lay eggs for you.

Just remember to bring out the cock some time. There's lots of money to be made, cowboy, and after all, what could be more fun than having your own goat?

Oh, and let's not forget the Dogs! Yes, truly man's best friend they are, and one can be yours in CL anyday. Some of you with a thing for delicacies may wanna sell them for meat, but even cooler:

They will use their sensitive noses to find anything for you. Just like Lassie, but without the overtly christian propaganda. Yes, all creatures great and small will aid you in one way or another just don't tell Peta, and never leave a copy of "Animal Farm" lying around.

Hunting

Is buying your food at Walmart not manly enough for you? Do you wish there was a more challenging way to obtain steaks and fillet? We know exactly how you feel, a T-Rex doesn't wanna be fed either. So follow your primeval instincts and unleash your inner Nugent: It's time to go hunt. Stalk your prey in the lush forests of Chernarus, and shoot to kill in the eternal race for survival. No luck stalking?

As long as no preliminary injunction stops you, have your dog help you follow the scent of the boars, or any other "prey", for that matter. Their meat will sell like crack!

Deathmatch arena

Do you ever feel like your Life isn't awesome enough? Wouldn't you wanna be more like Schwarzenegger or Stallone? Well, if it's action and violence you're searching, look no further.

In our new Deathmatch arena, you may persue all your violent and destructive urges to the fullest.

There's free guns, no skill-limit, no additional respawn time, and anyone can join!

The fight for survival is on, and the badass-meter just hit max!

But who am I to tell you all this? Just try it for yourself! There's lots to be seen and done in Chernarus, anytime of the year. One day you may pilot a helicopter while doped on acid. Another day you can join either side in one of the police shootouts. There's more still. Don't wait. Start your new life today!

Here you go with the awesome new changelog:

• added: Units and Animals can be purchased in normal shops
  • added: Unit interactions (Give commands to animals; Dogs will be in the players group)
  • added: Own animals can be slaughtered
  • added: Own animals produce resources
  • added: Dog interactions - Dogs can search for other players or animals (Useful for cops or hunting)
  • added: Hunting (There are some hunting areas; killed animals leave resources)
  • fixed: player was able to leave the guild mission area without teleporting while the mission was active
  • added: Hotkey system (available in the inventory) - Hotkeys for vehicle lock, inventory, stats, handsup, saytext, copsiren
  • added: Options included in the hotkey system - Options for inventory action, stat action, animation action, copsiren action, vehicleinfo action (the actions players have in their action menu)
  • added: Action to hit/knock down another player
  • fixed: Stun bullets can't kill anymore
  • added: Deathmatch area (Player can sign up for free; Free weapons; No Skill limit; No additional respawn time)
  • fixed: Shopkeepers are back where they used to be (Due to the arma new patch they were teleported into the water)
  • added: Vehicleinformation now show the owner of a vehicle
  • changed: Only the real owner of a vehicle (The one who bought/spawned the vehicle) can store it
  • changed: Added different kinds of refuel cans (empty, small, medium, large)
  • added: Items Map, Watch, Compass and Radio into the equipment shop
  • added: Own crimelog available in the Inventory menu
  • changed: Times are now displayed in a nice XX:XX:XX format instead of just seconds or minutes (Crimelog and Stats)
  • fixed: Death messages sometimes appeared twice
  • fixed: When upgrading skills to fast an error occured
  • added: Message when trying to collect ressouces without the needed skill (Including the needed skill level)
  • fixed: Needed skillpoints in order to buy factories didn't work (Added message including the needed skill level)
  • fixed: Player was able to rob someone without being armed (Map, Compass, Watch and Radio were weapons)
  • fixed: Auction works again
  • fixed: Player was bugged when handcuffed and then stunned

Visit www.rp-mods.com to play this mission FOR FREE (It was everytime FOR FREE and it will ever be playable FOR FREE). :D

Edited by JaKe.OnE

We there are enough addons, we will release an addon version. We will do it, so just be patient. :)

I have no idea what you want... lol. It seems to be a cancer in this community which is claiming we are earning money... The mission is for free, the usage of our forum is for free and the rest is for free too. We have never forced anyone to pay and we will never do it.

When you are not able to use a valid e-mail addy, it is not our problem and it does not change the fact we are offering a free product.

visit www.rp-mods.com and see that everything is FOR FREE.

...only because some of our regular members made a "commercial" for us on youtube.... :D

Feel free to play the other version. As I said, we you are too dumb to use a valid e-mail, you are not welcomed. MAybe I am wrong, but since our MX records worked, we never had any trouble with not sended emails.

You can send me yours via PM in this forum and I will loook for it in our database.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Chernarus Life 1.10 released!, no beta anymore!

Your mom canceled your Warcraft-account? The TV is broken? Friends out of town?

Don't let boredom rule your life. Just get a new one!

Chernarus Life 1.10 Ultimate hits the shelf this August, and you know you want one!

With dozens of new features, functions and over 57 varieties, this brand new RPG-mission by Issetea and Fewo powered by www.rp-mods.com is sure to destroy whatever you have left of a social life.

Within months of hard work, Chernarus Life Ultimate was carefully engineered to deliver more fun for the whole family than the leading brand of RPG-mission while also retailing at much less: it's free!

It's a total steal! And look at the features it's got!

Animal ownership

That's right everybody, Chernarus is going furry! The new version will allow you to buy, own and pet your own little farm. Keep a few boars, or any other animal, that is, in the yard, slaughter one occasionally and sell the meat for profit.

Sheeps and cows will happily provide you with wool and milk, and hens will lay eggs for you.

Just remember to bring out the cock some time. There's lots of money to be made, cowboy, and after all, what could be more fun than having your own goat?

Oh, and let's not forget the Dogs! Yes, truly man's best friend they are, and one can be yours in CL anyday. Some of you with a thing for delicacies may wanna sell them for meat, but even cooler:

They will use their sensitive noses to find anything for you. Just like Lassie, but without the overtly christian propaganda. Yes, all creatures great and small will aid you in one way or another just don't tell Peta, and never leave a copy of "Animal Farm" lying around.

Hunting

Is buying your food at Walmart not manly enough for you? Do you wish there was a more challenging way to obtain steaks and fillet? We know exactly how you feel, a T-Rex doesn't wanna be fed either. So follow your primeval instincts and unleash your inner Nugent: It's time to go hunt. Stalk your prey in the lush forests of Chernarus, and shoot to kill in the eternal race for survival. No luck stalking?

As long as no preliminary injunction stops you, have your dog help you follow the scent of the boars, or any other "prey", for that matter. Their meat will sell like crack!

Deathmatch arena

Do you ever feel like your Life isn't awesome enough? Wouldn't you wanna be more like Schwarzenegger or Stallone? Well, if it's action and violence you're searching, look no further.

In our new Deathmatch arena, you may persue all your violent and destructive urges to the fullest.

There's free guns, no skill-limit, no additional respawn time, and anyone can join!

The fight for survival is on, and the badass-meter just hit max!

But who am I to tell you all this? Just try it for yourself! There's lots to be seen and done in Chernarus, anytime of the year. One day you may pilot a helicopter while doped on acid. Another day you can join either side in one of the police shootouts. There's more still. Don't wait. Start your new life today!

Here you go with the awesome new changelog:

• added: Units and Animals can be purchased in normal shops
  • added: Unit interactions (Give commands to animals; Dogs will be in the players group)
  • added: Own animals can be slaughtered
  • added: Own animals produce resources
  • added: Dog interactions - Dogs can search for other players or animals (Useful for cops or hunting)
  • added: Hunting (There are some hunting areas; killed animals leave resources)
  • fixed: player was able to leave the guild mission area without teleporting while the mission was active
  • added: Hotkey system (available in the inventory) - Hotkeys for vehicle lock, inventory, stats, handsup, saytext, copsiren
  • added: Options included in the hotkey system - Options for inventory action, stat action, animation action, copsiren action, vehicleinfo action (the actions players have in their action menu)
  • added: Action to hit/knock down another player
  • fixed: Stun bullets can't kill anymore
  • added: Deathmatch area (Player can sign up for free; Free weapons; No Skill limit; No additional respawn time)
  • fixed: Shopkeepers are back where they used to be (Due to the arma new patch they were teleported into the water)
  • added: Vehicleinformation now show the owner of a vehicle
  • changed: Only the real owner of a vehicle (The one who bought/spawned the vehicle) can store it
  • changed: Added different kinds of refuel cans (empty, small, medium, large)
  • added: Items Map, Watch, Compass and Radio into the equipment shop
  • added: Own crimelog available in the Inventory menu
  • changed: Times are now displayed in a nice XX:XX:XX format instead of just seconds or minutes (Crimelog and Stats)
  • fixed: Death messages sometimes appeared twice
  • fixed: When upgrading skills to fast an error occured
  • added: Message when trying to collect ressouces without the needed skill (Including the needed skill level)
  • fixed: Needed skillpoints in order to buy factories didn't work (Added message including the needed skill level)
  • fixed: Player was able to rob someone without being armed (Map, Compass, Watch and Radio were weapons)
  • fixed: Auction works again
  • fixed: Player was bugged when handcuffed and then stunned

Visit www.rp-mods.com to play this mission FOR FREE (It was everytime FOR FREE and it will ever be playable FOR FREE). :D

I have used the same email for 10 years so the problem is definitely not on my end. I'll try again. Still., while I can appreciate that you want credit, and deserve it, for your work you keep it from the community and it really doesn't benefit anyone in the community. In a previous post you mentioned selling things from your website and also said you don't care about new people in the community because you already have a small community playing your mod. Pretty harsh words.

is this game mode popular online? How do you play this mod? just search for Chernarus Life in the server list in arma 2?

does it keep track of your progress within the server?

Edited by jonneymendoza

I have used the same email for 10 years so the problem is definitely not on my end. I'll try again. Still., while I can appreciate that you want credit, and deserve it, for your work you keep it from the community and it really doesn't benefit anyone in the community. In a previous post you mentioned selling things from your website and also said you don't care about new people in the community because you already have a small community playing your mod. Pretty harsh words.
Sorry, but this is not what I said.

I said we have already a regular playerbase, but I said NOT "we have enough members". I am sure you just understand what you want, not only because of you are angainst us. But even when you try to claim things like we are earning money (what someone else claimed) everyone who is just able to visit the forums knows we are using 100% of the donations to pay our server. This is no crime. And why should I post news when I am not interested in new visitors and players?! :rolleyes:

And what should we sell from our page?! And if we would do it, what would be the problem?

And this is now my last statement about the rp-mods-are-earning-money-with-chernarus-life-BISforum-cancer:

We are NOT earning money with our mission. It is a shame that you cannot accept good work. I am spending enough time to our community, and sorry, no. I get nothing back.

NVM. When you are really interested in joining our community, send me your used nickname or email and I will take a look at.

is this game mode popular online? How do you play this mod? just search for Chernarus Life in the server list in arma 2?

does it keep track of your progress within the server?

Just search for rp-mods in the server name and find the official, not stolen, one.

Thanks for your interest.

More information and password here: www.rp-mods.com

We are saving your stats, so when you re-visit the server, you have still the money and other property.

Edited by JaKe.OnE

they are definately not earning money with the mod! they are just paying the server...

and they dont keep their work from the community! everbody who wants can play it! the other mods are also releasing their stuff but they dont allow people to modify it and do what they want!

Chernaurus life is different then the other mods. its mainly a mission. thats why they cant just release it because then everybody would be able to modify it and use it for hisself.

Sorry, but this is not what I said.

I said we have already a regular playerbase, but I said NOT "we have enough members". I am sure you just understand what you want, not only because of you are angainst us. But even when you try to claim things like we are earning money (what someone else claimed) everyone who is just able to visit the forums knows we are using 100% of the donations to pay our server. This is no crime. And why should I post news when I am not interested in new visitors and players?! :rolleyes:

And what should we sell from our page?! And if we would do it, what would be the problem?

And this is now my last statement about the rp-mods-are-earning-money-with-chernarus-life-BISforum-cancer:

We are NOT earning money with our mission. It is a shame that you cannot accept good work. I am spending enough time to our community, and sorry, no. I get nothing back.

NVM. When you are really interested in joining our community, send me your used nickname or email and I will take a look at.

Just search for rp-mods in the server name and find the official, not stolen, one.

Thanks for your interest.

More information and password here: www.rp-mods.com

We are saving your stats, so when you re-visit the server, you have still the money and other property.

Perhaps we are missing each other in passing as I can tell that English is not your first language but honestly, it is you that is taking on the insulting tone, not I, all I have done is respond to your own words, and I give you the benefit of the doubt due to the language barrier... Can't accept good work? Well in this community what is 'good' work is entirely subjective but I'll never criticize someone for making an effort.

they are definately not earning money with the mod! they are just paying the server...
He said they were selling stuff on their website, the website they force people to visit in order to play
and they dont keep their work from the community! everbody who wants can play it! the other mods are also releasing their stuff but they dont allow people to modify it and do what they want!
Not exactly true,they do allow people to modify it when they ask permission to do so (and I support them and rp-mods wanting credit for their work)
Chernaurus life is different then the other mods. its mainly a mission. thats why they cant just release it because then everybody would be able to modify it and use it for hisself.
People that don't want to share missions do not advertise them in the forums. Other people using or modifying it is not the problem. The problem is people that do so without permission and/or giving proper credit to the original mod makers for which I do not fault them for getting upset about.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Where is the download? I went to the site and its not there.

There is no download anymore just get the password and go to the server.

This has probably already been brought up, but i think its a bit slack how there is only one server allowed to host this and that particular server is on the other side of the world of which we can barely connect to because of our primitive internet connections. It would be great if there was and Australasian server, then we could play without lag and desync etc. I can already tell you that there is a massive community over here that would love to play it. But because of the restrictions we now play local hosted CLR servers.

Because currently when i look at the rpmods server its got a ping of 450. Who in there right mind would join a server pinging that high.

Anyway, its a suggestion that you guys get or ask one of the other communities around the world to host a secondary server for there area of the world.

Edited by Jantemplar