Sorry to hear that you won't be working on them anymore norrin. Thanks for all your work in the past!

Thank you Norrin for you fantastic work and for the amount of time you have put in to this.

You've been an important part of what has made the ArmA community so special.

This has changed the way we play ArmA and I couldn't imagine a more well incorprated way of dealing with teamplay in respawn missions.

Thank you.

Edited by Tophe

These scripts have now been released under the under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA), see here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1856902&postcount=6

Due to other demands on my time I will no-longer be supporting these scripts or writing new versions - sorry but this is probably well overdue.

Copious thanks to everyone who gave me help and advice over the many years that these scripts have been in evolution.

norrin

I'll second Tophe's comment: Norrin, your script suite has without a doubt been the foundation of our clan's ARMA gaming experience (as you know all too well, perhaps to your detriment!!). We regard them as essential to providing a solid tactical and teamwork environment, and appreciate your commitment and passion over the last few years!

Chuz matey! :yay::yay::bounce3::bounce3:

Your scripts are with me every single time I play the game.

Thank you for everything norrin.

Thanks for the great scripts norrin, I use them a lot, really appreciate all you have done.

I realize that I can't imagine editing missions without these features...:cool:

This post is for public thanks, you know I'm also thankfull for all the help you gave me when I was needing it, and I'm not the only mission editor you helped!

:pc:

I'll add my thanks to Gnarly.

norrin's Revive Script has been foundational to our play style and experience and has dramatically impacted the playability, enjoyment and sustainability of ArmA for everyone at ZSU.

Thanks for all your time with Preacher, myself and others on feedback and suggestions throughout the history of Revive.

As others have said Norrin, your scripts have been great over the years. Myself and many others appreciate the hours you've put into these.

Regards, Nemor.

Hi Guys,

I know AI can throw smoke when they are down, is it possible that in a MP game when you are down you automatically pop smoke, so other team members can find you and gives them a little cover.

Has anyone done this that could help?

Also Thanks Norrin Great script !!!!

Was it something I said?

The more I learn about scripting/editing the more I am in awe and enthralled with the people that develop these complex and inventive scripts.

Norrin well done and good luck to you going forward.

Cancel that.

Edited by SGTIce
Already found a fix on my own

I can guarantee it works with guerrila.

Take a look at my pvp mission. On user missions forum search for TEAM_15 Tex's PvP

Quick question that I hope sombody can give me an answer to...

I have the script all working ok but for some reason the AI units in my squad still get injured with the standard bis thing ie their little box with their face on it turns red and they can only go prone. I have no first aid modules placed on the map so I don't get why this happens:confused:

When they get shot again then they go unconsious and use Norrins revive but I want them to go unconsious straight away instead of bleeding first.

I'm currently using version 0.42 (arma 2 version) but I tried the latest OA version and it happens it that too... Here is my revive_init.sqf:

/*
 ARMA2 REVIVE SCRIPT - AI enabled or disabled

© JANUARY 2010 - norrin (norrin@iinet.net.au)

Version:  0.42 ArmA2	
*******************************************************************************************************
 See release notes for details on contributors and instructions for incorporating revive scripts into your  own missions
************************************************************************************
Start revive_init.sqf
*/
// =====================================================================================================================
// DO NOT MODIFY THIS CODE
// =====================================================================================================================
// sickboy's code modified by _xeno
T_INIT 	= false;
T_Server 	= false; 
T_Client 	= false; 
T_JIP 	= false;

T_MP = (if (playersNumber east + playersNumber west + playersNumber resistance + playersNumber civilian > 0) then {true} else {false});

if (isServer) then 
{
T_Server = true;
if (!isNull player) then {T_Client = true};
T_INIT = true;
} else {
T_Client = true;
if (isNull player) then 
{
	T_JIP = true;
	[] spawn {waitUntil {!isNull player};T_INIT = true};
} else {
	T_INIT = true;
};
};
waitUntil {T_INIT};
// THE FOLLOWING CODE CAN BE MODIFIED
// GENERAL REVIVE OPTIONS  (Off = 0, On = 1)
_mission_end_function 			= 0;				//array no.0  - mission ends when all players are unconscious
_call_out_function 				= 1;				//array no.6  - whether a unit calls out while unconscious
_water_dialog 					= 0;				//array no.45 - whether a dialog appears when a unit dies in water so that it can auto wash ashore 
_unconscious_drag 				= 1;				//array no.39 - whether a unit can drag the bodies of unconscious players 
_load_wounded					= 1;				//array no.61 - allows you to load unconscious units on vehicles
_altUnc_animation 				= 0;				//array no.54 - use alternate revive animation
_JIP_spawn_dialog 				= 0;				//array no.2  - whether a dialog appears when a player JIP so that he can be transported to a spawn point near the action 
_time_b4_JIP_spawn_dialog 		= 10000;			//array no.17 - time before the respawn dialog appears for JIP players 
_perpetual_server				= 0;				//array no.62 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_ACE_mod						= 0;				//array no.102 - NOT IMPLEMENTED - Currently a place holder for possible future functionality 
// ==================================================================
// LIST OF PLAYABLE UNITS
NORRN_player_units = ["p1","p2","p3","p4","p5","p6","p7","p8","p9","p10"];
// WELCOME SCREEN
//titleText ["Joining the Revive Test Mission\n\n(Make sure you check the mission notes for details on how the scripts work\nand the revive_readMe in the attached pdf file for the full notes on implementing \nthe scripts in your own missions and the options available)", "BLACK FADED", 0.6]; 	// This next line can be commented out or removed if it interferes with intro movies  
// REVIVE OPTIONS
_max_respawns 					= 10;			//array no.38 - Number of lives per unit
_JIP_respawns					= [10,30];			//array no.63 - 0 - off or the number of lives players receive when they join in progress , JIP time after the mission starts 
_revive_timer 					= 1;	 			//array no.7  - Whether you want to limit the amount of timer a player has while unconscious
_revive_time_limit 				= 300;				//array no.27 - Amount of time a player remains unconscious before respawning or dying
_revive_damage 					= 0;				//array no.37 - Unit's level of damage following revive
_unconscious_markers 			= 1;				//array no. 4 - Whether a marker appears on the game map at the location of the unconscious unit
_caseVAC						= [0, ["MASH","HMMWV_Base"]];	//array no.64 - Allows units to be taken to a hospital etc to be revived
_mediVAC						= [];				//array no.65 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_chance_ofDeath					= [0,0];			//array no.66 - Two parameters in the array the first switches off/on (0/1) chance of death when shot, increases dues to hit location and number of times revived and the second parameter switches on/off the decreasing respawn timer based on how many times you have been revived, if using set respawn-time to at least 300 seconds.
_dualTimer						= 0;				//array no.67 - NOT IMPLEMENTED - normal units can only revive for eg 30 seconds whereas medics can heal players up to 120 secs - array - [0/1 - off/on, revive timer for normal unit, timer for medic] 
_deadSpectator_cam 				= 0;				//array no.92 - leave as 0 - whether a unit can spectate other friendly units when it has run out of lives
// RESPAWN OPTIONS
_no_respawn_points 				= 0;				//array no.12 - no of respawn points (Max number 4)  
_Base_1 						= "";			//array no.13 - spawn position names  
_Base_2 						= "";		//array no.14
_Base_3 						= "";		//array no.15
_Base_4 						= "";	//array no.16 
_Base_free_respawn 				= [0,0,0,0];		//array no.36 - select whether to allow respawning at spawn points even if enemy troops are present (options OFF = 0, ON = 1) 
_respawn_at_base_addWeapons 	= 0;				//array no.11 - unit respawns with weapons it commenced the mission with  
_respawn_at_base_magazines 		= [];				//array no.34 - If using the respawn_at_base_addWeapons option then place the magazine and weapon 
_respawn_at_base_weapons 		= [];				//array no.35   types in the following arrays, if left blank respawns with weapons from mission start
_respawn_position 				= 3;				//array no.28 - 0 - respawn at base_1; 1 -  the closest enemy free respawn point; 2 - players choice; and 3 -  dies
_respawnAtBaseWait				= [0,0];			//array no.68 - Two parameters: 1st if = 1 makes players that respawn at base wait for (parameter 2) seconds before being able to see surroundings   
_objectiveBasedRP				= []; 				//array no.69 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
// Mobile Spawn Settings
_mobile_spawn 					= 0;				//array no.51 - set to 1 if you want to use mobile spawn	
//_mobile_base_start 				= "Insertion";			//array no.52 - NO LONGER NEEDED, REDUNDANT VARIABLE
_mobile_base2_start 			= "";				//array no.70 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_mobile_type 					= 1;				//array no.60 - set as 0 - for vehicle and 1 for man
_mobile_man 					= objNull;  				//array no.53 - place name of unit here or if not used make sure set as objNull
_mobile_man2					= objNull;			//array no.71 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
// UNITS THAT CAN REVIVE/UNITS THAT CAN BE REVIVED
_can_revive 					= "soldierWB";		//array no.18 
_can_revive_2 					= "";				//array no.19
_can_revive_3					= "";				//array no.72 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_can_revive_4					= "";				//array no.73 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_can_be_revived 				= "soldierWB";		//array no.20  
_can_be_revived_2 				= "";				//array no.21 
_can_be_revived_3				= "";				//array no.74 - NOT IMPLEMENTED 
_can_be_revived_4 				= "";				//array no.75 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_medic_1						= "";	//array no.76 - Used in conjunction with medpacks and bleeding	
_medic_2						= "";				//array no.77 - Used in conjunction with medpacks and bleeding
_medic_3						= "";				//array no.78 - NOT IMPLEMENTED	
_medic_4						= "";				//array no.79 - NOT IMPLEMENTED	
//========================================================
// MEDPACK AND BLEEDING OPTIONS
_medpacks						= 0;				//array no.80 - Whether you want to give the units a limited number of revive kits 0/1 - no/yes
_stabilisation					= 0;				//array no.81 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_bleeding 						= 0;				//array no.82 - Make units bleed and require bandages
_medic_medpacks 				= 5;				//array no.83 - No of medpacks for units specified in the _medic variables - they are required for reviving units		
_unit_medpacks 					= 3;				//array no.84 - No of medpacks for units specified in the _can_revive variables - they are required for reviving units			
_medic_bandages 				= 5;				//array no.85 - Bandages stop bleeding		
_unit_bandages 					= 3;				//array no.86 - 
_medic_stable					= 0;				//array no.100 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_unit_stable					= 0;				//array no.101 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_stabTime_tillDeath				= 0;				//array no.87 - NOT IMPLEMENTED //Time until death following revive without stabilisation
// ENEMY SIDE TO PLAYABLE UNITS
_no_enemy_sides 				= 1;				//array no.22 - No of Enemy sides (0, 1 or 2). 
_enemy_side_1 					= "EAST";			//array no.23 - Enemy sides can be "EAST", "WEST", "GUER" etc  
_enemy_side_2 					= "";				//array no.24 
_enemy_side_3 					= "";				//array no.88 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_enemy_side_4 					= "";				//array no.89 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
// FRIENDLY SIDE TO PLAYABLE UNITS
_allied_side_1 					= "WEST";			//array no.42 - Friendly sides can be "EAST", "WEST","RESISTANCE" etc.  
_allied_side_2 					= "WEST";			//array no.43 - If all players are from the same side make sure you set the same side for both variables eg "WEST", "WEST"
_allied_side_3 					= "";				//array no.90 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_allied_side_4 					= "";				//array no.91 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
// UNCONSCIOUS CAMERA OPTIONS
_follow_cam 					= 1;				//array no.5  - option to allow viewing of friendly units while unconscious
_follow_cam_distance			= 250;				//array no.32 - the range that unconscious players can spectate friendly units
_follow_cam_team	   			= 1;				//array no.44 - set to 1 if you wish unconscious players only to spectate players within NORRN_player_units array
_top_view_height 	   			= 70;				//array no.55 - allows you to set the top down camera height 
_visible_timer 					= 1;				//array no.41 - view a cound-down timer while unconscious
_unconscious_music 				= 0;				//array no.46 - music must appear as unc_theme in music.hpp
// RESPAWN DIALOG OPTIONS
_nearest_teammate_dialog 		= 0;				//array no.3  - whether a respawn dialog appears when there are no players within this distance  
_all_dead_dialog 				= 0;				//array no.1  - whether a respawn dialog appears when all players are unconscious (_all_dead_player = 1)  
_respawn_button_timer 			= 1000000;				//array no.25 - Time until respawn button appears (0 = approx. 12 seconds), NB: Set to a high number like 100000 seconds if you do not want
_distance_to_friend 			= 1000000;				//array no.26 - If the closest friendly unit is further than this distance away trigger respawn dialog 
_all_dead_player 				= 0;				//array no.56
_all_dead_distance 				= 1000000;			//array no.57 - whether a respawn dialog appears when all players within a specified distance are unconscious (_all_dead_player = 1)
// Bonus life for aiding team mates function
_reward_function 				= 0; 				//array no.96 - specify whether a unit receives bonus lives for reviving other players
_revives_required 				= 3;				//array no.97 - Number of revives required before recieving a bonus life
// Team kill function
_team_kill_function 			= 0;    			//array no.98 - specify whether a unit loses a life for killing team mates
_no_team_kills 					= 1;				//array no.99 - Number of teamkills before punishment
// CONFIGURABLE OPTIONS FOR HEAL YOURSELF FUNCTION
_heal_yourself 					= 0;				//array no.8  - whether a unit can heal damage to itself
_no_of_heals 					= 3;				//array no.29 - Number of heals that each player gets during a mission  
_lower_bound_heal 				= 0.1;				//array no.30 - The damage level range between which the heal action becomes available 
_upper_bound_heal 				= 0.8;				//array no.31
// AI REVIVE BEHAVIOUR OPTIONS
_goto_revive 					= 1;				//array no. 9  - closest AI automatically moves to revive a downed team mate
_AI_smoke 						= 1;				//array no. 40 - if available reviving AI throws smoke on downed AI position
_AI_aware 						= 0;				//array no. 49 - AI will clear an enemy units it is aware of before auto reviving
_AI_cover 						= 0;				//array no. 50 - second AI unit moves with AI reviver to give cover
_AI_dismount 					= 0;				//array no. 58 - toggles ability of reviving AI units to dismount vehicles (1 = dismount)
_call_for_AI_help 				= 1;				//array no. 59 - allows AI units to call for help 
_goto_revive_distance 			= 1000;				//array no. 33 - distance AI units will move to revive a downed team mate

// OPTIONS FOR PLAYER'S DEAD BODIES AND EQUIPMENT - Additional revive functions with many thanks to alef (0 - off, 1 - on except for _bury_timeout)
_drop_weapons 					= 0; 				//array no.93  - should the respawned player drop his weapons where he died?
_cadaver 						= 1; 				//array no.94 - should the respawned player's body remain there?
_bury_timeout 					= 1;				//array no.95 - if drop weapons OR player body, how long before the body is buried?
												// 0=maximum (1200s) , n=seconds up to 1200s (hard coded)
// USER CODE - eg. NORRNCustonexec1="execvm ""myscript.sqf"";hint ""myoutput"";"
NORRNCustomExec1				=""; 				// Exec1 occurs following being revived
NORRNCustomExec2				="";  				// Exec2 occurs when you team kill
NORRNCustomExec3				="";  // Exec3 occurs when you spawn at base
NORRNCustomExec4				="";  				// Exec4 occurs when you try and spawn at base but it is still occupied
NORRNCustomExec5				="";  				// Must use variables: MAP_r_rejoin (false - first time, 
												// true - rejoining the server, and 
												// MAP_r_no_lives - number of lives if you rejoin server) 
// DO NOT MODIFY THE FOLLOWING CODE
NORRN_revive_array = [];
NORRN_revive_array = [_mission_end_function,_all_dead_dialog,_JIP_spawn_dialog,_nearest_teammate_dialog,_unconscious_markers,_follow_cam,_call_out_function,_revive_timer,
_heal_yourself,_goto_revive,_unconscious_invincibility,_respawn_at_base_addWeapons,_no_respawn_points,_Base_1,_Base_2,_Base_3,_Base_4,_time_b4_JIP_spawn_dialog,
_can_revive,_can_revive_2,_can_be_revived,_can_be_revived_2,_no_enemy_sides,_enemy_side_1,_enemy_side_2,_respawn_button_timer,_distance_to_friend,
_revive_time_limit,_respawn_position,_no_of_heals,_lower_bound_heal,_upper_bound_heal,_follow_cam_distance,_goto_revive_distance,_respawn_at_base_magazines,
_respawn_at_base_weapons, _Base_free_respawn, _revive_damage, _max_respawns, _unconscious_drag,_AI_smoke,_visible_timer,_allied_side_1,_allied_side_2,_follow_cam_team,
_water_dialog, _unconscious_music, _enemy_units_1, _enemy_units_2, _AI_aware,_AI_cover,_mobile_spawn,_mobile_base_start,_mobile_man,_altUnc_animation,_top_view_height,
_all_dead_player,_all_dead_distance,_AI_dismount,_call_for_AI_help,_mobile_type,_load_wounded,_perpetual_server,_JIP_respawns,_caseVAC,_mediVAC,_chance_ofDeath,_dualTimer,
_respawnAtBaseWait,_objectiveBasedRP,_mobile_base2_start,_mobile_man2,_can_revive_3,_can_revive_4,_can_be_revived_3,_can_be_revived_4,_medic_1,_medic_2,_medic_3,_medic_4,
_medpacks,_stabilisation,_bleeding,_medic_medpacks,_unit_medpacks,_medic_bandages,_unit_bandages,_stabTime_tillDeath,_enemy_side_3,_enemy_side_4,
_allied_side_3,_allied_side_4,_deadSpectator_cam,_drop_weapons,_cadaver,_bury_timeout,_reward_function,_revives_required,_team_kill_function,_no_team_kills,_medic_stable, _unit_stable,
_ACE_mod];

// start related revive functions
[] execVM "revive_sqf\init_related_scripts.sqf";

if (true) exitWith {};	
//Last edited 17/08/09

//if (_name == player) then {[_name] execVM 'revive_sqf\rPrn.sqf'}

Anyone know how to solve my problem? I've been trying to figure it out for hours now but no luck. All help appreciated, cheers:)

Im sorry if this has been posted before, but im new to scripting and i would like to make so you have to be transported to base to be revived. Of course someone could stabilise you but the back to base thing is as realistic as i would like.

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know how to make the norrin spectate script not spectate Eastern Units. I only want it to spectate GUER units that are players. So like, when you are dead and run out of lives to respawn, you go into spectate mode, but you can also choose to spectate enemy units. I only want players to be able to spectate friendly units, how do I do this? Oh and by the way, is there a way to not cancel spectate mode when clicking ESC? (its just a spectate script based off of that spectate view when you're unconcious in the revive script but im not using the revive script)

I went through all of these pages and followed the example solutions for other people who had this problem and I just cannot get this to work. I apologize for asking this when I know its been answered, I'm just at a loss as to what I'm doing wrong.

Every time I start a map (trying to do this on a Warfare map), I get the "Unit is not conscious" error. The only way I found to fix this for myself was to set:

//NORRN_player_units = playableUNits;

NORRN_player_units = "s1";

I only have one soldier on the map and he is correctly named "s1". However, when I load the map, the Revive script doesn't seem to load properly. When I hit respawn, I get a 4 second countdown with a score screen and then I automatically respawn. I can't figure out why it's not working. Here is my Revive.init script. Thanks for anyone who can help me, I'm beyond frustrated at this point.

/*

CO & OA REVIVE SCRIPT

© OCTOBER 2010 - norrin (simonnsl@iprimus.com.au)

Version: 0.50 ArmA2

See release notes for details on contributors and instructions for

incorporating revive scripts into your own missions

Start revive_init.sqf

*/

//

====================================================================

=================================================

//

T_INIT = false;

T_Server = false;

T_Client = false;

T_JIP = false;

T_MP = (if (playersNumber east + playersNumber west + playersNumber

resistance + playersNumber civilian > 0) then {true} else {false});

if (isServer) then

{

T_Server = true;

T_INIT = true;

} else {

T_Client = true;

if (isNull player) then

{

T_JIP = true;

} else {

T_INIT = true;

};

};

waitUntil {T_INIT};

//

//

// GENERAL REVIVE OPTIONS (Off = 0, On = 1)

_mission_end_function = 0;

//array no.0 - mission ends when all players are unconscious

_call_out_function = 1;

//array no.6 - whether a unit calls out while unconscious

_water_dialog = 1;

//array no.45 - whether a dialog appears when a unit dies in

water so that it can auto wash ashore

_unconscious_drag = 1;

//array no.39 - whether a unit can drag the bodies of

unconscious players

_load_wounded = 1;

//array no.61 - allows you to load unconscious units on

vehicles

_altUnc_animation = 0;

//array no.54 - use alternate revive animation

_JIP_spawn_dialog = 0;

//array no.2 - whether a dialog appears when a player JIP

so that he can be transported to a spawn point near the action

_time_b4_JIP_spawn_dialog = 10000;

//array no.17 - time before the respawn dialog appears for JIP

players

_perpetual_server = 0;

//array no.62 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_ACE_mod = 0;

//array no.102 - NOT IMPLEMENTED - Currently a place

holder for possible future functionality

//

==================================================================

NORRN_player_units = "s1";

//

// WELCOME SCREEN

//titleText ["Joining the Revive Test Mission\n\n(Make sure you

check the mission notes for details on how the scripts work\nand the

revive_readMe in the attached pdf file for the full notes on

implementing \nthe scripts in your own missions and the options

available)", "BLACK FADED", 0.6]; // This next line can be

commented out or removed if it interferes with intro movies

//

// REVIVE OPTIONS

_max_respawns = (paramsArray

select 1); //array no.38 - Number of lives per

unit

_JIP_respawns = [2,30];

//array no.63 - 0 - off or the number of lives players

receive when they join in progress , JIP time after the mission

starts

_revive_timer = 1;

//array no.7 - Whether you want to limit the amount of

timer a player has while unconscious

_revive_time_limit = 300;

//array no.27 - Amount of time a player remains unconscious

before respawning or dying

_revive_damage = 0;

//array no.37 - Unit's level of damage following revive

_unconscious_markers = 1;

//array no. 4 - Whether a marker appears on the game map at the

location of the unconscious unit

_caseVAC = [1,

["MASH"]]; //array no.64 - Allows units to be taken to a

hospital etc to be revived

_mediVAC = [];

//array no.65 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_chance_ofDeath = [0,0];

//array no.66 - Two parameters in the array the first

switches off/on (0/1) chance of death when shot, increases dues to

hit location and number of times revived and the second parameter

switches on/off the decreasing respawn timer based on how many times

you have been revived, if using set respawn-time to at least 300

seconds.

_dualTimer = 0;

//array no.67 - NOT IMPLEMENTED - normal units can

only revive for eg 30 seconds whereas medics can heal players up to

120 secs - array - [0/1 - off/on, revive timer for normal unit,

timer for medic]

_deadSpectator_cam = 1;

//array no.92 - leave as 0 - whether a unit can spectate

other friendly units when it has run out of lives

//

// RESPAWN OPTIONS

_no_respawn_points = 2;

//array no.12 - no of respawn points (Max number 4)

_Base_1 = "Mobile";

//array no.13 - spawn position names

_Base_2 = "Start";

//array no.14

_Base_3 = "";

//array no.15

_Base_4 = "";

//array no.16

_Base_free_respawn = [1,1,0,0];

//array no.36 - select whether to allow respawning at spawn points

even if enemy troops are present (options OFF = 0, ON = 1)

_respawn_at_base_addWeapons = 0;

//array no.11 - unit respawns with weapons it commenced the mission

with

_respawn_at_base_magazines = [];

//array no.34 - If using the respawn_at_base_addWeapons option then

place the magazine and weapon

_respawn_at_base_weapons = [];

//array no.35 types in the following arrays, if left blank

respawns with weapons from mission start

_respawn_position = 2;

//array no.28 - 0 - respawn at base_1; 1 - the closest

enemy free respawn point; 2 - players choice; and 3 - dies

_respawnAtBaseWait = [0,0];

//array no.68 - Two parameters: 1st if = 1 makes players

that respawn at base wait for (parameter 2) seconds before being

able to see surroundings

_objectiveBasedRP = [];

//array no.69 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

// Mobile Spawn Settings

_mobile_spawn = 1;

//array no.51 - set to 1 if you want to use mobile spawn

//_mobile_base_start = "Insertion";

//array no.52 - NO LONGER NEEDED, REDUNDANT VARIABLE

_mobile_base2_start = "";

//array no.70 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_mobile_type = 1;

//array no.60 - set as 0 - for vehicle and 1 for man

_mobile_man = s1;

//array no.53 - place name of unit here or if not used make

sure set as objNull

_mobile_man2 = objNull;

//array no.71 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

//

_can_revive = "soldierWB";

//array no.18

_can_revive_2 = "";

//array no.19

_can_revive_3 = "";

//array no.72 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_can_revive_4 = "";

//array no.73 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_can_be_revived = "soldierWB";

//array no.20

_can_be_revived_2 = "";

//array no.21

_can_be_revived_3 = "";

//array no.74 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_can_be_revived_4 = "";

//array no.75 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_medic_1 =

"USMC_Soldier_Medic"; //array no.76 - Used in conjunction with

medpacks and bleeding

_medic_2 = "";

//array no.77 - Used in conjunction with medpacks

and bleeding

_medic_3 = "";

//array no.78 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_medic_4 = "";

//array no.79 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_medpacks = 0;

//array no.80 - Whether you want to give the units a

limited number of revive kits 0/1 - no/yes

_stabilisation = 0;

//array no.81 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_bleeding = 1;

//array no.82 - Make units bleed and require

bandages

_medic_medpacks = 5;

//array no.83 - No of medpacks for units specified in the

_medic variables - they are required for reviving units

_unit_medpacks = 3;

//array no.84 - No of medpacks for units specified in the

_can_revive variables - they are required for reviving units

_medic_bandages = 5;

//array no.85 - Bandages stop bleeding

_unit_bandages = 3;

//array no.86 -

_medic_stable = 0;

//array no.100 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_unit_stable = 0;

//array no.101 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_stabTime_tillDeath = 0;

//array no.87 - NOT IMPLEMENTED //Time until death following

revive without stabilisation

//

_no_enemy_sides = 1;

//array no.22 - No of Enemy sides (0, 1 or 2).

_enemy_side_1 = "EAST";

//array no.23 - Enemy sides can be "EAST", "WEST", "GUER"

etc

_enemy_side_2 = "";

//array no.24

_enemy_side_3 = "";

//array no.88 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_enemy_side_4 = "";

//array no.89 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

//

_allied_side_1 = "WEST";

//array no.42 - Friendly sides can be "EAST",

"WEST","RESISTANCE" etc.

_allied_side_2 = "WEST";

//array no.43 - If all players are from the same side make

sure you set the same side for both variables eg "WEST", "WEST"

_allied_side_3 = "";

//array no.90 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

_allied_side_4 = "";

//array no.91 - NOT IMPLEMENTED

//

_follow_cam = 1;

//array no.5 - option to allow viewing of friendly units

while unconscious

_follow_cam_distance = 250;

//array no.32 - the range that unconscious players can spectate

friendly units

_follow_cam_team = 0;

//array no.44 - set to 1 if you wish unconscious players

only to spectate players within NORRN_player_units array

_top_view_height = 70;

//array no.55 - allows you to set the top down camera height

_visible_timer = 1;

//array no.41 - view a cound-down timer while unconscious

_unconscious_music = 0;

//array no.46 - music must appear as unc_theme in music.hpp

//

_nearest_teammate_dialog = 0;

//array no.3 - whether a respawn dialog appears when there are no

players within this distance

_all_dead_dialog = 0;

//array no.1 - whether a respawn dialog appears when all

players are unconscious (_all_dead_player = 1)

_respawn_button_timer = 0;

//array no.25 - Time until respawn button appears (0 = approx. 12

seconds), NB: Set to a high number like 100000 seconds if you do not

want

_distance_to_friend = 250;

//array no.26 - If the closest friendly unit is further than this

distance away trigger respawn dialog

_all_dead_player = 0;

//array no.56

_all_dead_distance = 10000;

//array no.57 - whether a respawn dialog appears when all

players within a specified distance are unconscious

(_all_dead_player = 1)

//

_reward_function = 1;

//array no.96 - specify whether a unit receives bonus lives

for reviving other players

_revives_required = 1;

//array no.97 - Number of revives required before recieving

a bonus life

//

// Team kill function

_team_kill_function = 1;

//array no.98 - specify whether a unit loses a life for killing team

mates

_no_team_kills = 1;

//array no.99 - Number of teamkills before punishment

//

_heal_yourself = 0;

//array no.8 - whether a unit can heal damage to itself

_no_of_heals = 1;

//array no.29 - Number of heals that each player gets during

a mission

_lower_bound_heal = 0.1;

//array no.30 - The damage level range between which the

heal action becomes available

_upper_bound_heal = 0.8;

//array no.31

//

_goto_revive = 0;

//array no. 9 - closest AI automatically moves to revive a

downed team mate

_AI_smoke = 0;

//array no. 40 - if available reviving AI throws

smoke on downed AI position

_AI_aware = 1;

//array no. 49 - AI will clear an enemy units it is

aware of before auto reviving

_AI_cover = 1;

//array no. 50 - second AI unit moves with AI

reviver to give cover

_AI_dismount = 0;

//array no. 58 - toggles ability of reviving AI units to

dismount vehicles (1 = dismount)

_call_for_AI_help = 1;

//array no. 59 - allows AI units to call for help

_goto_revive_distance = 500;

//array no. 33 - distance AI units will move to revive a downed team

mate

//

// OPTIONS FOR PLAYER'S DEAD BODIES AND EQUIPMENT - Additional

revive functions with many thanks to alef (0 - off, 1 - on except

for _bury_timeout)

_drop_weapons = 1;

//array no.93 - should the respawned player drop his

weapons where he died?

_cadaver = 0;

//array no.94 - should the respawned player's body

remain there?

_bury_timeout = 12;

//array no.95 - if drop weapons OR player body, how long

before the body is buried?

// 0=maximum (1200s) , n=seconds up

to 1200s (hard coded)

//

// USER CODE - eg. NORRNCustonexec1="execvm ""myscript.sqf"";hint

""myoutput"";"

NORRNCustomExec1 ="";

// Exec1 occurs following being revived

NORRNCustomExec2 ="";

// Exec2 occurs when you team kill

NORRNCustomExec3 ="";

// Exec3 occurs when you spawn at base

NORRNCustomExec4 ="";

// Exec4 occurs when you try and spawn at base but it is

still occupied

NORRNCustomExec5 ="";

// Must use variables: MAP_r_rejoin (false - first time,

// MAP_r_no_lives - number of lives

if you rejoin server)

//

//

NORRN_revive_array = [];

NORRN_revive_array =

[_mission_end_function,_all_dead_dialog,_JIP_spawn_dialog,_nearest_t

eammate_dialog,_unconscious_markers,_follow_cam,_call_out_function,_

revive_timer,

_heal_yourself,_goto_revive,_unconscious_invincibility,_respawn_at_b

ase_addWeapons,_no_respawn_points,_Base_1,_Base_2,_Base_3,_Base_4,_t

ime_b4_JIP_spawn_dialog,

_can_revive,_can_revive_2,_can_be_revived,_can_be_revived_2,_no_enem

y_sides,_enemy_side_1,_enemy_side_2,_respawn_button_timer,_distance_

to_friend,

_revive_time_limit,_respawn_position,_no_of_heals,_lower_bound_heal,

_upper_bound_heal,_follow_cam_distance,_goto_revive_distance,_respaw

n_at_base_magazines,

_respawn_at_base_weapons, _Base_free_respawn, _revive_damage,

_max_respawns,

_unconscious_drag,_AI_smoke,_visible_timer,_allied_side_1,_allied_si

de_2,_follow_cam_team,

_water_dialog, _unconscious_music, _enemy_units_1, _enemy_units_2,

_AI_aware,_AI_cover,_mobile_spawn,_mobile_base_start,_mobile_man,_al

tUnc_animation,_top_view_height,

_all_dead_player,_all_dead_distance,_AI_dismount,_call_for_AI_help,_

mobile_type,_load_wounded,_perpetual_server,_JIP_respawns,_caseVAC,_

mediVAC,_chance_ofDeath,_dualTimer,

_respawnAtBaseWait,_objectiveBasedRP,_mobile_base2_start,_mobile_man

2,_can_revive_3,_can_revive_4,_can_be_revived_3,_can_be_revived_4,_m

edic_1,_medic_2,_medic_3,_medic_4,

_medpacks,_stabilisation,_bleeding,_medic_medpacks,_unit_medpacks,_m

edic_bandages,_unit_bandages,_stabTime_tillDeath,_enemy_side_3,_enem

y_side_4,

_allied_side_3,_allied_side_4,_deadSpectator_cam,_drop_weapons,_cada

ver,_bury_timeout,_reward_function,_revives_required,_team_kill_func

tion,_no_team_kills,_medic_stable, _unit_stable,

_ACE_mod];

if (true) exitWith {};

//Last edited 17/08/09

change NORRN_player_units = "s1";

to NORRN_player_units = [s1];

edit:

for Multiplayer missions you can also use

playableUnits

for Singleplayer missions you can also use

switchableUnits

Edited by Demonized
added text describing optional, not required

change NORRN_player_units = "s1";

to NORRN_player_units = [s1];

edit:

for Multiplayer missions you can also use

playableUnits

for Singleplayer missions you can also use

switchableUnits

Ok, I actually figured out the problem. It seems to happen when I have the Warfare (OA) Module on the map. I removed it and the Revive addon seemed to work. The problem is that I want to use this Addon with a Warfare map. Right now I've removed the random HQ spawning and have my West base starting at the Airstrip in Takistan. I'm not sure how to go about trying to fix the Warfare module and getting it to let me use revive with it.

hi,

i have al little question, between a problem,

i will add a 4 spawnpoint, not mobile

i edit the init.sqf

// RESPAWN OPTIONS

_no_respawn_points = 4; //array no.12 - no of respawn points (Max number 4)

_Base_1 = "base_spawn_1"; //array no.13 - spawn position names

_Base_2 = "mobilerespawn1"; //array no.14

_Base_3 = "mobilerespawn2"; //array no.15

_Base_4 = "fob"; //array no.16

_Base_free_respawn = [1,1,1,1]; //array no.36 - select whether to allow respawning at spawn points even if enemy troops are present (options OFF = 0, ON = 1)

i added a marker base_spawn_1 and a marker with name fob, the base_spawn_1 and the 2 mobile are working, but i become no 4 respawnbutton in the deathcam, and no button in for teleport, any one can help, or send me a link for helping, i search in this forum, but dont find anything,

for information, its the revive script used in domination by Xeno

thx 4 help ;)

I'm trying to get this to work in a PvP setting. Basically I have a revive_init_west and revive_init_east, each with their own specifics, and in the init I have

if (playerSide == west) then {

server execVM "revive_init_west.sqf";

};

if (playerSide == east) then {

server execVM "revive_init_east.sqf";

};

which seems to execute OK. These are the issues I'm having, with no script error reports to use to fix.

1. It seems the first person to die per team does not get the "unconscious" message and just respawns at respawn_west or east. But then every death after that is as it should be.

2. This one may correlate with the first. Because it is PvP, there may be teamswitching. Whenever you switch teams though, the script does not execute for that team, therefore you can't revive/go unconscious.

Any help would be appreciated! The only changes I've made are initiating revive_init separately for each team.

Personally i have it working on my mission like this:

if ((side player) == west) then {server execVM "westinit.sqf"}; 

add one line per side.

I have it working with west, east and resistance

Could you perhaps post a template mission or something? I am still having the same problems I listed earlier, using the method you posted.

Anybody have any more ideas/insight on the above issue?

Does anyone know if this works with Civilians set to a team by grouping, for example Russian citizens set to opfor through that, i found the base class name and it's "Civilian" but it doesn't seem to work in the revive script, help?

/*
 CO & OA REVIVE SCRIPT

© OCTOBER 2010 - norrin (simonnsl@iprimus.com.au)

Version:  0.50 ArmA2	
*******************************************************************************************************
 See release notes for details on contributors and instructions for incorporating revive scripts into your  own missions
************************************************************************************
Start revive_init.sqf
*/
T_INIT 	= false;
T_Server 	= false; 
T_Client 	= false; 
T_JIP 	= false;

T_MP = (if (playersNumber east + playersNumber west + playersNumber resistance + playersNumber civilian > 0) then {true} else {false});

if (isServer) then 
{
T_Server = true;
T_INIT = true;
} else {
T_Client = true;
if (isNull player) then 
{
	T_JIP = true;
} else {
	T_INIT = true;
};
};
waitUntil {T_INIT};
// GENERAL REVIVE OPTIONS  (Off = 0, On = 1)
_mission_end_function 			= 0;				//array no.0  - mission ends when all players are unconscious
_call_out_function 				= 1;				//array no.6  - whether a unit calls out while unconscious
_water_dialog 					= 1;				//array no.45 - whether a dialog appears when a unit dies in water so that it can auto wash ashore 
_unconscious_drag 				= 1;				//array no.39 - whether a unit can drag the bodies of unconscious players 
_load_wounded					= 1;				//array no.61 - allows you to load unconscious units on vehicles
_altUnc_animation 				= 0;				//array no.54 - use alternate revive animation
_JIP_spawn_dialog 				= 0;				//array no.2  - whether a dialog appears when a player JIP so that he can be transported to a spawn point near the action 
_time_b4_JIP_spawn_dialog 		= 10000;			//array no.17 - time before the respawn dialog appears for JIP players 
_perpetual_server				= 0;				//array no.62 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_ACE_mod						= 0;				//array no.102 - NOT IMPLEMENTED - Currently a place holder for possible future functionality 
NORRN_player_units = [bard1,bard2,bard3,bard4,bard5,bard6,bard7,bard8,bard9,bard10,bard11,bard12,bard13,bard14,bard15,bard16,bard17,bard18,bard19,bard20];
// WELCOME SCREEN
//titleText ["Joining the Revive Test Mission\n\n(Make sure you check the mission notes for details on how the scripts work\nand the revive_readMe in the attached pdf file for the full notes on implementing \nthe scripts in your own missions and the options available)", "BLACK FADED", 0.6]; 	// This next line can be commented out or removed if it interferes with intro movies  
// REVIVE OPTIONS
_max_respawns 					= (paramsArray select 1);			//array no.38 - Number of lives per unit
_JIP_respawns					= [2,30];			//array no.63 - 0 - off or the number of lives players receive when they join in progress , JIP time after the mission starts 
_revive_timer 					= 1;	 			//array no.7  - Whether you want to limit the amount of timer a player has while unconscious
_revive_time_limit 				= 300;				//array no.27 - Amount of time a player remains unconscious before respawning or dying
_revive_damage 					= 0;				//array no.37 - Unit's level of damage following revive
_unconscious_markers 			= 1;				//array no. 4 - Whether a marker appears on the game map at the location of the unconscious unit
_caseVAC						= [1, ["MASH"]];	//array no.64 - Allows units to be taken to a hospital etc to be revived
_mediVAC						= [];				//array no.65 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_chance_ofDeath					= [0,0];			//array no.66 - Two parameters in the array the first switches off/on (0/1) chance of death when shot, increases dues to hit location and number of times revived and the second parameter switches on/off the decreasing respawn timer based on how many times you have been revived, if using set respawn-time to at least 300 seconds.
_dualTimer						= 0;				//array no.67 - NOT IMPLEMENTED - normal units can only revive for eg 30 seconds whereas medics can heal players up to 120 secs - array - [0/1 - off/on, revive timer for normal unit, timer for medic] 
_deadSpectator_cam 				= 1;				//array no.92 - leave as 0 - whether a unit can spectate other friendly units when it has run out of lives
// RESPAWN OPTIONS
_no_respawn_points 				= 1;				//array no.12 - no of respawn points (Max number 4)  
_Base_1 						= "Mobile_East";			//array no.13 - spawn position names  
_Base_2 						= "";			//array no.14
_Base_3 						= "";				//array no.15
_Base_4 						= "";				//array no.16 
_Base_free_respawn 				= [1,1,0,0];		//array no.36 - select whether to allow respawning at spawn points even if enemy troops are present (options OFF = 0, ON = 1) 
_respawn_at_base_addWeapons 	= 0;				//array no.11 - unit respawns with weapons it commenced the mission with  
_respawn_at_base_magazines 		= [];				//array no.34 - If using the respawn_at_base_addWeapons option then place the magazine and weapon 
_respawn_at_base_weapons 		= [];				//array no.35   types in the following arrays, if left blank respawns with weapons from mission start
_respawn_position 				= 2;				//array no.28 - 0 - respawn at base_1; 1 -  the closest enemy free respawn point; 2 - players choice; and 3 -  dies
_respawnAtBaseWait				= [0,0];			//array no.68 - Two parameters: 1st if = 1 makes players that respawn at base wait for (parameter 2) seconds before being able to see surroundings   
_objectiveBasedRP				= []; 				//array no.69 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
// Mobile Spawn Settings
_mobile_spawn 					= 1;				//array no.51 - set to 1 if you want to use mobile spawn	
//_mobile_base_start 				= "Insertion";			//array no.52 - NO LONGER NEEDED, REDUNDANT VARIABLE
_mobile_base2_start 			= "";				//array no.70 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_mobile_type 					= 1;				//array no.60 - set as 0 - for vehicle and 1 for man
_mobile_man 					= s1;  				//array no.53 - place name of unit here or if not used make sure set as objNull
_mobile_man2					= objNull;			//array no.71 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_can_revive 					= "Civilian";		//array no.18 
_can_revive_2 					= "";				//array no.19
_can_revive_3					= "";				//array no.72 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_can_revive_4					= "";				//array no.73 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_can_be_revived 				= "Civilian";		//array no.20  
_can_be_revived_2 				= "";				//array no.21 
_can_be_revived_3				= "";				//array no.74 - NOT IMPLEMENTED 
_can_be_revived_4 				= "";				//array no.75 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_medic_1						= "RU_Doctor";	//array no.76 - Used in conjunction with medpacks and bleeding	
_medic_2						= "";				//array no.77 - Used in conjunction with medpacks and bleeding
_medic_3						= "";				//array no.78 - NOT IMPLEMENTED	
_medic_4						= "";				//array no.79 - NOT IMPLEMENTED	
_medpacks						= 0;				//array no.80 - Whether you want to give the units a limited number of revive kits 0/1 - no/yes
_stabilisation					= 0;				//array no.81 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_bleeding 						= 1;				//array no.82 - Make units bleed and require bandages
_medic_medpacks 				= 5;				//array no.83 - No of medpacks for units specified in the _medic variables - they are required for reviving units		
_unit_medpacks 					= 3;				//array no.84 - No of medpacks for units specified in the _can_revive variables - they are required for reviving units			
_medic_bandages 				= 5;				//array no.85 - Bandages stop bleeding		
_unit_bandages 					= 3;				//array no.86 - 
_medic_stable					= 0;				//array no.100 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_unit_stable					= 0;				//array no.101 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_stabTime_tillDeath				= 0;				//array no.87 - NOT IMPLEMENTED //Time until death following revive without stabilisation
_no_enemy_sides 				= 1;				//array no.22 - No of Enemy sides (0, 1 or 2). 
_enemy_side_1 					= "WEST";			//array no.23 - Enemy sides can be "EAST", "WEST", "GUER" etc  
_enemy_side_2 					= "";				//array no.24 
_enemy_side_3 					= "";				//array no.88 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_enemy_side_4 					= "";				//array no.89 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_allied_side_1 					= "EAST";			//array no.42 - Friendly sides can be "EAST", "WEST","RESISTANCE" etc.  
_allied_side_2 					= "EAST";			//array no.43 - If all players are from the same side make sure you set the same side for both variables eg "WEST", "WEST"
_allied_side_3 					= "";				//array no.90 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_allied_side_4 					= "";				//array no.91 - NOT IMPLEMENTED
_follow_cam 					= 1;				//array no.5  - option to allow viewing of friendly units while unconscious
_follow_cam_distance			= 250;				//array no.32 - the range that unconscious players can spectate friendly units
_follow_cam_team	   			= 0;				//array no.44 - set to 1 if you wish unconscious players only to spectate players within NORRN_player_units array
_top_view_height 	   			= 70;				//array no.55 - allows you to set the top down camera height 
_visible_timer 					= 1;				//array no.41 - view a cound-down timer while unconscious
_unconscious_music 				= 0;				//array no.46 - music must appear as unc_theme in music.hpp
_nearest_teammate_dialog 		= 0;				//array no.3  - whether a respawn dialog appears when there are no players within this distance  
_all_dead_dialog 				= 0;				//array no.1  - whether a respawn dialog appears when all players are unconscious (_all_dead_player = 1)  
_respawn_button_timer 			= 0;				//array no.25 - Time until respawn button appears (0 = approx. 12 seconds), NB: Set to a high number like 100000 seconds if you do not want
_distance_to_friend 			= 250;				//array no.26 - If the closest friendly unit is further than this distance away trigger respawn dialog 
_all_dead_player 				= 0;				//array no.56
_all_dead_distance 				= 10000;			//array no.57 - whether a respawn dialog appears when all players within a specified distance are unconscious (_all_dead_player = 1)
_reward_function 				= 1; 				//array no.96 - specify whether a unit receives bonus lives for reviving other players
_revives_required 				= 1;				//array no.97 - Number of revives required before recieving a bonus life
// Team kill function
_team_kill_function 			= 1;    			//array no.98 - specify whether a unit loses a life for killing team mates
_no_team_kills 					= 1;				//array no.99 - Number of teamkills before punishment
_heal_yourself 					= 0;				//array no.8  - whether a unit can heal damage to itself
_no_of_heals 					= 1;				//array no.29 - Number of heals that each player gets during a mission  
_lower_bound_heal 				= 0.1;				//array no.30 - The damage level range between which the heal action becomes available 
_upper_bound_heal 				= 0.8;				//array no.31
_goto_revive 					= 0;				//array no. 9  - closest AI automatically moves to revive a downed team mate
_AI_smoke 						= 0;				//array no. 40 - if available reviving AI throws smoke on downed AI position
_AI_aware 						= 1;				//array no. 49 - AI will clear an enemy units it is aware of before auto reviving
_AI_cover 						= 1;				//array no. 50 - second AI unit moves with AI reviver to give cover
_AI_dismount 					= 0;				//array no. 58 - toggles ability of reviving AI units to dismount vehicles (1 = dismount)
_call_for_AI_help 				= 1;				//array no. 59 - allows AI units to call for help 
_goto_revive_distance 			= 500;				//array no. 33 - distance AI units will move to revive a downed team mate

// OPTIONS FOR PLAYER'S DEAD BODIES AND EQUIPMENT - Additional revive functions with many thanks to alef (0 - off, 1 - on except for _bury_timeout)
_drop_weapons 					= 1; 				//array no.93  - should the respawned player drop his weapons where he died?
_cadaver 						= 0; 				//array no.94 - should the respawned player's body remain there?
_bury_timeout 					= 12;				//array no.95 - if drop weapons OR player body, how long before the body is buried?
												// 0=maximum (1200s) , n=seconds up to 1200s (hard coded)
// USER CODE - eg. NORRNCustonexec1="execvm ""myscript.sqf"";hint ""myoutput"";"
NORRNCustomExec1				=""; 				// Exec1 occurs following being revived
NORRNCustomExec2				="";  				// Exec2 occurs when you team kill
NORRNCustomExec3				="";  				// Exec3 occurs when you spawn at base
NORRNCustomExec4				="";  				// Exec4 occurs when you try and spawn at base but it is still occupied
NORRNCustomExec5				="";  				// Must use variables: MAP_r_rejoin (false - first time, 
												// MAP_r_no_lives - number of lives if you rejoin server) 
NORRN_revive_array = [];
NORRN_revive_array = [_mission_end_function,_all_dead_dialog,_JIP_spawn_dialog,_nearest_teammate_dialog,_unconscious_markers,_follow_cam,_call_out_function,_revive_timer,
_heal_yourself,_goto_revive,_unconscious_invincibility,_respawn_at_base_addWeapons,_no_respawn_points,_Base_1,_Base_2,_Base_3,_Base_4,_time_b4_JIP_spawn_dialog,
_can_revive,_can_revive_2,_can_be_revived,_can_be_revived_2,_no_enemy_sides,_enemy_side_1,_enemy_side_2,_respawn_button_timer,_distance_to_friend,
_revive_time_limit,_respawn_position,_no_of_heals,_lower_bound_heal,_upper_bound_heal,_follow_cam_distance,_goto_revive_distance,_respawn_at_base_magazines,
_respawn_at_base_weapons, _Base_free_respawn, _revive_damage, _max_respawns, _unconscious_drag,_AI_smoke,_visible_timer,_allied_side_1,_allied_side_2,_follow_cam_team,
_water_dialog, _unconscious_music, _enemy_units_1, _enemy_units_2, _AI_aware,_AI_cover,_mobile_spawn,_mobile_base_start,_mobile_man,_altUnc_animation,_top_view_height,
_all_dead_player,_all_dead_distance,_AI_dismount,_call_for_AI_help,_mobile_type,_load_wounded,_perpetual_server,_JIP_respawns,_caseVAC,_mediVAC,_chance_ofDeath,_dualTimer,
_respawnAtBaseWait,_objectiveBasedRP,_mobile_base2_start,_mobile_man2,_can_revive_3,_can_revive_4,_can_be_revived_3,_can_be_revived_4,_medic_1,_medic_2,_medic_3,_medic_4,
_medpacks,_stabilisation,_bleeding,_medic_medpacks,_unit_medpacks,_medic_bandages,_unit_bandages,_stabTime_tillDeath,_enemy_side_3,_enemy_side_4,
_allied_side_3,_allied_side_4,_deadSpectator_cam,_drop_weapons,_cadaver,_bury_timeout,_reward_function,_revives_required,_team_kill_function,_no_team_kills,_medic_stable, _unit_stable,
_ACE_mod];

if (true) exitWith {};	
//Last edited 17/08/09

There is no reviving at all, but i know the script runs.

Edited by Profanwolf

I've used this revive script before a while back, and had the same problem occur back then too. I test in editor and everything works fine, except I choose respawn at start and after I respawn at start - I am still bleeding and screen flashes and the option to use bandages is on my actions menu. Why is this happening? and I am not using any first aid modules.

Also, I followed the instructions on how to remove the sound stuff, since I just don't feel like listening to to the random speech files that players scream out when incapacitated, and this worked fine, except when I hit the "Call for help" option when I am incapacitated, then it tells me that a sound file is missing. I just want it to mark my downed position on the map and broadcast a chat message, I don't want to actually scream for help and play any speech files, so how can I get this to stop giving me a missing sound file error on the screen?

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

...also, I can't get the respawn timer to appear. I'm trying to make it so there is a 2 minute wait before the the respawn location "buttons" appear. The 2 minute wait works fine, but the 2 minute timer doesn't appear at all. And I have it set to...

_respawn_button_timer = 120;

_visible_timer = 1;

Anybody know why the timer appearing?