Sign in to follow this  
Logan744

Problem - Custom Face is White for others

hey, so the problem me and some other people that i have noticed are having is that in MP when using a custom face i can see it fine(my custom face), but other people look at me and my face is all white !

and i've noticed that i see other people's faces all white instead of the actual face(whe nthey are using custom faces)

make sure its abt 40 kb ei try resize it to 512x512

if i let it 512x512 its 170 kb

but its set as 256x256 and it is 70kb !

is that too much ? in MP i can see my face, the problem is everyone else, they just see a very pale white face.. and i have seen people with the same problem

did you manage to use your custom face ? how did you do it ?

It's a server setting. Instead of kicking people with custom faces they just make them white.

It's a server setting. Instead of kicking people with custom faces they just make them white.

are you sure ????

if that so, how do the server make it so this doenst happen ??

cause the server is from a friend of mine and hes also having this problem LOL ! so i guess he doesnt know its set up this way

White? Uhh, hell no. Someone suggested let the player set a custom face and a default face. Whenever a server thinks the custom face is not 'good', it uses the default face instead..

Oh, a bug? Sorry, misread it as a suggestion. Getting tired here I guess...

White? Uhh, hell no. Someone suggested let the player set a custom face and a default face. Whenever a server thinks the custom face is not 'good', it uses the default face instead..

Oh, a bug? Sorry, misread it as a suggestion. Getting tired here I guess...

what ???