Sign in to follow this  
bugkill

Porting ArmA1 addons to ArmA2

anybody knows whats up with racs peepz are they gonna port thier work to arma2

i have been cheking thier website

cheking mult. forums

nothing

Last time I spoke to WLD (RACS Project leader) he had issues running the arma2 demo and as such has no plans to brings the racs to arma2 just yet.

I'm sure if/when he is ready we will know about it :)

Actually RACS would fit perfectly into Arma - Operation Arrowhead :)

PRacs guys give some news here :)

And yeah it would be great to see their beautifull work ported for ArmA 2.

Edited by GI-JOE

I saw some replys about it but it's still not working for me.. I'm trying to port the GIG SCUD addon from Arma 1 to Arma 2. I know that there is already someone who's doing it but it's too long waiting for the release of his addon so I want to do it myself.. But I need to know how to transfer an addon from Arma 1 to Arma 2.. I always get the "This addon requires version 1.05 of the game" bug so any help is appreciated.. :D

I saw some replys about it but it's still not working for me.. I'm trying to port the GIG SCUD addon from Arma 1 to Arma 2. I know that there is already someone who's doing it but it's too long waiting for the release of his addon so I want to do it myself.. But I need to know how to transfer an addon from Arma 1 to Arma 2.. I always get the "This addon requires version 1.05 of the game" bug so any help is appreciated.. :D

Same thing for me, with the predator uav addon

You talking to me? If yes, then ok.

Yes,i'm talking to you.

Have someone made an stalker mod to arma 2 yet? or are there going to be one atleast? if someone knows will say... or atleast some units?

Er, how do I download?

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Upload to another site please.

nervermind!

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

I got an error!

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9012/predm.png

Edited by ray243

I checked config but couldn't find any errors.Somebody else intrested to check?

Haven't looked at it but it sounds like there is a rogue }; somewhere (or something similar)

I checked config but couldn't find any errors.Somebody else intrested to check?

So it worked for you?

Nope,i don't have arma 2 yet.I checked with my arma config knowledge and requested someone with better knowledge with Arma 2 configs to check it.

Er, how do I download?

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Upload to another site please.

nervermind!

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

I got an error!

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9012/predm.png

Help, anyone? No one bothered to check the error for me :(

Is there a way to turn the island in the arma 2

I want to make the island has been adopted russian architecture

pfs.php?m=view&v=3-ensk_03.jpgpfs.php?m=view&v=3-ensk_07.jpg

3-ensk_04.jpg

Objects Ensk Island

Edited by kamel1

How can one make BI ArmA 1 sample vehicles models available in ArmA 2? Is it enough to put the p3d (for example: Stryker_ICV.p3d) and a newconfig file file into a directory, and then make a PBO from it? Or do I need to have rvmat, paa, etc files too?

It depends. Most time you need sounds, textures and anims too.

Thank you. Well I think I'm gonna sit the time out and wait them to be released....

How can one make BI ArmA 1 sample vehicles models available in ArmA 2? Is it enough to put the p3d (for example: Stryker_ICV.p3d) and a newconfig file file into a directory, and then make a PBO from it? Or do I need to have rvmat, paa, etc files too?

in Project 85 you have M113A3 (and A2), Vulcan and 5 ton truck and Landrover too

only Stryker not implemented

concerning "Arma2" porting, maybe offtopic, can someone help me import my old OFP islands to form, that i can edit/rework for Arma2 ?

not Arma, but OFP islands terrain

Personally i use with success even without crews the TIGR from ALPHA studio & the BTR70, so vehicles are availble but not always. Damn "BTR80 needs patch 1.014" error....

Personally i use with success even without crews the TIGR from ALPHA studio & the BTR70, so vehicles are availble but not always. Damn "BTR80 needs patch 1.014" error....

Tried to open the config and change to Required version: 1.04 ?