Sign in to follow this  
paulytrick

Minustah mod

Hi all, just a quick poll more than anything else.

I'm just trying to get an Idea about how many people have the Minustah mod installed for OFP.

I'm making a campaign for it and I would like to know how many people would be interested in playing it.

I'm also looking for people to play test the individual missions.

I'm looking for feedback on how balanced you think the missions are in terms of the number and difficulty of the enemy AI, How many attempts it took to complete a mission, was the briefing thorough enough?

bug reports etc.

I'm only looking for people who can give HONEST feedback. If something is good then please say so. If it's a big steaming heap of poo then please don't be afraid to say so.

Thankyou,

Paul.

Personally I'd prefer to play with Tonal Redux instead of MINUSTAH mod (The mod is heavily based on Tonal redux, the insurgents and island are exactly the same), but yes, I might be interested of the campaign, so you have my support. Go for it.

What are the missions going to be like? I was wondering if it's possible to make it multiplayer compatible too. We often play Tonal Redux in our group, but it kinda lacks of co-op missions...

Hi Rellikki, Thanks for your support.

I'll have a go at making them MP compatible. Are you looking for CO-OP or Vs?

One mission I almost have ready to play test is Rolling into a Shanty town with Armoured support to rid it of enemy activity. I wont say any more, I'll just post a link to the mission when it's Beta.

Hello,

Yes co-op would be really appreciated. Thanks for your effort. Good luck with it!