Sign in to follow this  
DarkBytes

manhatten insurgent leader

Hi ,

I am able to complete all objectives in Manhatten , but when i go to destroy main base ( which I have done despite bugs ) , I still have the outstanding task of taking out the leader of the insurgents. he aint in the base , or any oof the sub bases, can someone please explain a method to achieve this activity.

I know when you spprouch main base you automatically respnd yes to cann you see the leader and also say there is something familur about him , but that happens before you even clap eyes on the base, even if he aint theire

Please help , its really driving me nuts :(

SPOILER BELOW - SO GO AWAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ A SPOILER.

that is the thing that made me type endmission and move on to the next. actually i found him once. He was either just outside the camp or actually 'inside' one of the structures - i couldn't tell as i had the grenade launcher armored vehicles and just rode around and shot every damn thing i could see till i was out of grenades.

then i got the message i had to inspect him so i jumped out of the armored vehicle and promptly got shot by some enemy i hadn't killed in my barrage. Reloading and looking everywhere never let me find the insurgent leader again.

Even more spoilers! ye are warned says I argh argh.

I found him on my first playthrough at the main chedaki base, he was on foot running around the base firing on my team.

In the middle of the fight I got the radio message stating that he was spotted, after the battle though it took me a good 15 minutes of searching to locate his body.

So what i'm getting at is maybe his body is there hidden in the grass or in a bush?