Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

love the canopy eddyd and impressive work on the F16 will we see a block 50 aswell :)

;1553729']Because Rangers use mainly black ones.

Regiment is only equipped with black ALTAs and Bijans and some very small amount of CB Bijans.

Is this from your vast experience in the ranger bat? What you're probably doing is basing all your knowledge on pictures that you've seen, and that isn't a great position to be critiquing his addons from. And anyways, who says they need to be wearing kneepads anyways? It isn't as common as you would think for the most part.

Edited by Ebolax

Is this from your vast experience in the ranger bat?

Nope, just saying what I know for sure...

;1557785']Nope' date=' just saying what I know for sure...[/quote']

Well to say that "all Rangers use black knee pads," is ridiculous thing to say and just isn't true. All I'm asking is, like what vilas said, stop spouting crap that you know nothing about. So what about all the rangers wearing multicam now? Their knee pads aren't black are they? Most people at this level and in the Infantry usually buy their own kneepads, or the unit buys them. As the army issue ones suck ass. So colors can truley range from tan, OD, ACU pattern, and yes black.

Ok, I'm only the simple guy sitting in a shitty country far from US and yes, I don't know everything.

But first - I was talking about black kneepads mainly used in combination in ACU (for now Bink units ARE only in ACU, if it was different I'd just shut up).

Second - I know units buy equipment on their own - but hello, did I said that something about issued kneepads? No, all these kneepads (ALTAs & Bijans) are most probably bought personally. But they do wear them. Right?

And third - why start another pointless discussion about what I (or someone) know or not. If I don't know something for sure I just don't write it.

PS: I didn't said anywhere that "all Rangers use black ones". I said that they using MOSTLY black ones. And that's the difference.

Edited by Max255[PL]

now... time for some more actual WIP infos...

Whoooo! 60mm mortar! Been missing mortars with less than 15m kill radius so much in ArmA2! Wonderful!

Island Call!

celle1.th.jpg

WIP of a 50x50Km terrain scaled down to 10x10km; Lower Saxony, Germany

The result of one day's work. If I'm keeping it up, you're going to be fighting in Germany in about two weeks.

very impressive Mondkalb :)

a couple of things I'm working on:

Footmunch's F4 (Originally converted to arma1 now in Arma2) was due for release Last friday, but honestly as I was setting up the bin files I had a Hard disk crash and lost about 300 hours work.

F14, Su47, F5, F15, several little projects for other people, a whole tie fighter pack :(

Needless to say people back up your files!

weapons:

Wild Weasel package

3 x mk84 bombs

2 x CBU fully working cluster bombs (script credits to Franze)

2 x Harm misslies Air to ground

4 x Sparrow Missiles Air to Air

FFAR x 28 Rnds

Needless to say this jet is a one man army

F4arma2.jpg

F4camoarma2.jpg

Edited by Eble

I am working hard as effing hell bells on these mods of mine which are sounds, muzzleflashes, tracers and the main body particles mod thats what im doing atm. Sorry i cant post any videos atm my computer just anit up to the task to do this but hopfully i know someone who has one can make me a video.... :S

Edited by Opticalsnare

I am working hard as fucking hell bells on these mods of mine which are sounds, muzzleflashes, tracers and the main body particles mod thats what im doing atm. Sorry i cant post any videos atm my computer just anit up to the task to do this but hopfully i know someone who has one can make me a video.... :S

I could take some FRAPS footage of new FX if a super secret beta happened to find its way to my PM inbox :rolleyes:

:D

Keep up the good work OS!

Aushilfe;1558249']9P31 (SA-9 Gaskin) and 9P148 (BRDM-2 ATGM) with fully animated Launchers.

BRDMs

BRDMs

Nice work

They look great

Here comes some pictures of our campaign that we're currently working on. It takes place in the early 1990's... it contains 30 missions with dialogs, cut scene , new units, etc... you play different roles such as a Us soldier, Us special force, insurgent, etc... Our goal is to make a well driven story. models are from Vila's units we edited the textures. The campaign will be in two languages, English and French.

551628yeah2.jpg

773274yeah3.jpg

671443yeah4.jpg

Here's some more goodies. Please keep in mind this really is WIP, as I am currently thinking about declaring it Pre-Alpha. Although 550000 Objects are already placed.

78836461.th.jpg

This image shows only 9x10km of 10x10km

23023638.th.jpg

84121344.th.jpg

Oh, If anyone has proper advice on how to get this darn forrest to be shown as forrst squares, I'd be very thankful.

very impressive Mondkalb :)

a couple of things I'm working on:

Footmunch's F4 (Originally converted to arma1 now in Arma2) was due for release Last friday, but honestly as I was setting up the bin files I had a Hard disk crash and lost about 300 hours work.

F14, Su47, F5, F15, several little projects for other people, a whole tie fighter pack :(

Needless to say people back up your files!

weapons:

Wild Weasel package

3 x mk84 bombs

2 x CBU fully working cluster bombs (script credits to Franze)

2 x Harm misslies Air to ground

4 x Sparrow Missiles Air to Air

FFAR x 28 Rnds

Needless to say this jet is a one man army

[imghttp://users.adam.com.au/southstar/F4arma2.jpg[/img]

[imghttp://users.adam.com.au/southstar/F4camoarma2.jpg[/img]

There's too much cowbell on those normal maps. The skin of the F4 is very smooth and flush. Also, the skin is too shiny. It has some specular but it's not so tight. The blue channel of your smdi map needs to be toned down, imho.

http://www.gyan.com/AirForceMuseumModernFlightF4PhantomII.jpg

http://www.hickoryaviationmuseum.org/pages/aircraft/f4.jpg

Oh, If anyone has proper advice on how to get this darn forrest to be shown as forrst squares, I'd be very thankful.

normally the trees are automatically shown as forest boxes as long as there are enough of them standing close enough together. if u are using a custom tree model u should add "class=tree" as a property in o2. only solutons i can think of...maybe it helps:)

Very nice work Mondkalb...

im not shure maybe you have to put more trees in or you could try to change "minTreesInForestSquare" in your config.cfg.

Just a guess since i never had that problem...

Well, i dont have this Issue on Kellu. Config value is unchanged, I guess it has something to do with the TerrainCellSize...