Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

ahhahahahaha ... ok that made me snort coffee out my nose lol, nice try rex but I think it really needs a properly lit re-render

NV optics in their natural environment :p

lol...dennis, that's not much better. :p

The point that is being made is that people would like a nice clear closeup view of your stuff.

Abs

am I the only one thinking that dennis is kinda trolling us? :D

11r9hn8.jpg

You can't show off and hide at the same time, Dennis. If you don't want to show your artwork at this point, wait until it's in a state you're happy with.

If your model has flaws, this is a good place to show it because we can help you improve it.

been weighting this Bdu recently for delta hawk, still very wip on my side.

offdutypads.jpg

been weighting this Bdu recently for delta hawk' date=' still very wip on my side.

offdutypads.jpg

model looks cool. GJ Delta Hawk! The textures seem a little oversaturated tho.

Might not be the best thread to ask in, but I am tooling around with some code for clickable 3D cockpits/interiors (think DCS/Take On style). If anyone has a model that they'd want something like that implemented in I would love to have a platform to test it out on.

If not I might mess around with some of the stuff in ACEX, but I'd like to see a cool project that is new possibly be interested in it.

much better then my model lol

we dont have the things that come down on your check, we just have helmet mounts

offdutypads.png

sfod1.png

some stuff for nzdf crash, now to texturing.. lovely.if anyone has a NZDF uniform and would be able to take photos of the seams then shoot me some pics, i'm in need of good refs.

http://s2.postimage.org/1f66ss3hg/offdutypads.png

http://s2.postimage.org/1f6dexhgk/sfod1.png

some stuff for nzdf crash' date=' now to texturing.. lovely.if anyone has a NZDF uniform and would be able to take photos of the seams then shoot me some pics, i'm in need of good refs.[/quote']

Nice uniform, and I like the sunburned face ;)

some stuff for nzdf crash' date=' now to texturing.. lovely.if anyone has a NZDF uniform and would be able to take photos of the seams then shoot me some pics, i'm in need of good refs.[/quote']

OH GOD SUNBURNT DSLYEXCI IN DPM. :eek:

Advanced Combat Sound Environment - Distance specific firing sound demonstration:

wBdh4gJwb-8

Idea:

- get rid of BIS sound system limitations and shortcomings,

- fix Speed of Sound problems,

- add more variability to the sounds heard ingame depending on distance,

- work clientside,

- use different sound when using ACE earplugs,

- automatically detect 3rd party mods/weapons with custom sounds and let them be

- possible compatibility/integration to Dynamic Sound System (DSS) with echo and reverberation simulation.

Edited by tpM

wooow that's a really good idea and the sound is very nice , can you make a test video with a M4 to see the difference enter the normal one and the new one if you already done the job ?

Great to see that someone is actually tryting to make change in the sound system, looking forward to this tpM. :)