Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Back to business :)

I'm glad to see that you'r going back to work, I really enjoy to play with your ArmaI SF soldier :)

I wish you the best for this.

I wouldnt trst johannz.wurd on the street is that hes in the ballpark of >90% EVIL as is/are most of those "not-so-rebl"mans.

Mr. German, I mean Johanus, please with sugar top on it, finish work or i force call to cybar polece!!11!

ak101custom55614x.jpg

Made an oops and posted this over in arma 1 thread. The spec map on the magazine is currently..........hmmmmm off but need to finish the defuse before i worry about that.

I am having a difficult time getting in game. Have not played with oxygen since like 2003 and have become so use to 3dmax it seems all wrong to me. So bash the old head into the wall until I figure it out.

Edited by flashburn

I am having a difficult time getting in game. Have not played with oxygen since like 2003 and have become so use to 3dmax it seems all wrong to me. So bash the old head into the wall until I figure it out.

I recently brought a handgun (sort of) into the game, and all I had was the LOD0 model. What I did was open up the Arma1 sample model beretta and started copying and pasting the different lods over. The config was the hardest part, but after working on it for a couple of hours that was easy enough to figure out too. So, my advice would be to start from the Arma1 sample models. ;)

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Abs

Ya ive mangaed to import it in o2, just dont know what the heck im doing. I did take a sample model and imported into max to get proportions right. IE, I never set up meters so my lil ak was a bit large. I can open up my textures in o2 but have no idea if they are applied correctly. Just gonna have to stop trying to guess my way through it and do me a bit O research. What a total pain.

Had some free time last night and i got cracking on CDF reskin of Vilas SA-8 which i have pretty much complete. I'm pretty happy with it now. Put some shine on the edges that get light for more natural look and fixed the mud up.

A little love for the BLUFOR;)

9k33cdf19s.jpg

Larger Image

9k33cdf14s.jpg

Larger Image

Edited by vasmkd

Nice Vasmdk, your texture is very well fit to the vanilla CDF camo pattern, also your newer Russian textures too.

@Banderas

Thanks, lots of tweaking here and there to get them right but now colour matching is getting easier for me

@Max Power

I said the same thing when i seen it ingame

@Soul Assassin

There will be Taki (next), Insurgent, and Russian Desert still to come, maybe plain green russian too

Taki will be next and shouldn't take too long. Only have to put a little grime and oily stuff on the cdf and russian versions but

i will play with this as a do Taki version.

Edited by vasmkd

thanks. i uploaded a few wip screenshots of the above model at arma2/oa official photo album thread.

I'm now working on a 1:1 reproduction of the portuguese island of porto Santo. That's an island near Madeira.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=es&ie=UTF8&ll=33.067089,-16.346111&spn=0.066175,0.21904&t=h&z=13

A couple of screenshots

Radar installation seen from the Pico do Castelo (Castle's Peak)

radard.jpg

Porto Santo Island Harbour

portoa.jpg

Cabezo de Ponta village

cabezodeponta.jpg

Airport seen from the Pico do Castelo

airporty.jpg

Sat has been done taking GE images

- Terrain is 90% done. Only small tweakings left for adjusting objects positions.

- Preliminary Mask with 6 colours. Will try adding more colours to see how it ends. Textures taken form Arma 1, Arma 2 and A2: OA.

- ALICE and SILVIE modules compatibility added.

- War module compatibility added (City centers and bunkers are automatically added in warfare missions.)

- 1 airport. (Works with AI too)

- 1 LHD placed in the map.

- 99% of the road net has been added.

- Only Arma 2 objects have been used. Won't need OA.

- I would say around 30% of the objects have been added. Now I'm adding fences, walls and sidewalks (OMG, it's boring)

ETA?

WHEN IT'S DONE

That's for the inescapable question

Edited by mankyle
Posting correct image links

Really promising looking island. I love islands that are based on real terrain, Celle is probably my favorite user-made map. Be sure to include those little offshore outcroppings I see in Google for warfare missions. ;)

quick and dirty render from my grozny project:

That ain't a render, that's a mesh... and what are all those non-connected points doing in the arms, legs and torso?

Lingor v1.1 beta test complete. We found couple of small bugs but I think it will be ready really soon. Cool thing is that v1.1 features a new landmass and here's a first preview shot of it:

isla_mariana_small.jpg

That ain't a render, that's a mesh... and what are all those non-connected points doing in the arms, legs and torso?

that's just how oxygen 2 renders vertices. it works perfectly fine in the game. i even made a screenshot of it which i posted in the official arma 2/oa photo album thread.

That's just the other side of the model. ;)

Abs

That's just the other side of the model. ;)

Abs

Heh, shows how long it's been around here since I did something useful. :P Keep up the good work, Cage. Although you may need to remap the top of your boots... they look a tad stretched. ;)