Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

@Babylonjoke

A Waco Glider instrument panel?

*Imageschack gave it away lol

Delta Hawk's WIP units

Capture.jpgcapture2.jpg

I've been weighting them, I think he's ok with me posting them up here since he put up a pic of the grenade vest. Pardon the image quality.

Delta Hawk's WIP units

I've been weighting them' date=' I think he's ok with me posting them up here since he put up a pic of the grenade vest. Pardon the image quality.[/quote']

Image quality looks okay :)

I think there might be some issue with the underarm weights. It seems to me like the girth of the arms is left at the expense of the chest cavity. In actuality, between the pectoralis and the teres major there is a little bit of a void where the arm can dock, and the clothing can squish up. You can reflect this in your weighting by having the inner arm and the inner shoulder at the front and back to crash into each other slightly, I think.

As someone proposed for the Missilebox:

gbu57_2.jpg

GBU-57 MOP

(if only Blender would be more intuitive to use *sigh*) ;)

Image quality looks okay :)

I think there might be some issue with the underarm weights. It seems to me like the girth of the arms is left at the expense of the chest cavity. In actuality, between the pectoralis and the teres major there is a little bit of a void where the arm can dock, and the clothing can squish up. You can reflect this in your weighting by having the inner arm and the inner shoulder at the front and back to crash into each other slightly, I think.

Thanks for the tips, I'll try my best to replicate that with this model.

Look great, love the little details to the bomb.

Myke;2102300']Sorry' date=' my english is a bit rusty. What means "dem" fins?[/quote']

He's just complimenting the model. The word 'dem' is just slang for Them/They. Other commonly used similar example is 'Dat ass' :D

By 'fins' he means the wings/break-flap like things with the detailed square grating at the back.

Is there a place with more content like this? I'm curious. Looks really detailed.

Edited by AlexVestin

Some news.

Cobra:

Various config updates have been done.

Cobra A10 "Rattler" (NO VOTL!!)

Cobra Pilot have been made (yes, we have no clue on why his uniform is Red..)

Cobra "Dark Serpent" have been made.

Cobra Urban Vipers have been made (Based on a few sec peek from the trailer).

Cobra SUV and armored SUV have been made.

G.I.Joe Joe's Regular infantry in multicam (will be fancy'ed up with some stuff later)

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/283/pic1ao.jpg

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2733/pic2om.jpg

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7532/pic3nj.jpg

At the momemt the G.I.Joe project could use help with making a VTOL version of the Rattler, this require a remodling of the A10. If any one is up for that job, lets us know.

@AlexVestin

thanks for the explanation, very detailed. ;)

As english isn't my first language, when it comes to "slang" i do fail to understand it sometimes. Already thought it is a compliment just didn't knew what kind of compliment exactly. :D

@Sif

Thank you, sir. ;)

Looks like ARMA 3 material to me. Look at that fully modelled clip well in the buttstock, and the fully modeled folding hinges. Must be very high poly for ARMA 2 if it is indeed destined to be with us soon.

Myke;2102300']Sorry' date=' my english is a bit rusty. What means "dem" fins?[/quote']

I Think he means I havent seen potato mashers like that since the R-77 :P