Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

We use Moution Capture for all parts of this model :cool:!

LOL what?

Seeing as how less than a month ago I (and I'm sure many other people) got a message from him requesting that I make this model for him, I doubt that he was able to build a human model himself without outside help so quickly.Abs

I got same, i am sure a lot of ppl jumped right on it, especially knowing who is the lad behind it...not

I have awesome modelers, and great team now...

Oh...wow..when do i get to meet them?

Fox '09 Thanks!

This model is handmade be shure, we never 'copy-paste', that spoils personal self-esteem for myself! Who is modeler, its a secret dotay...

i am sure it is a secret for a real reason...never copy-pasta might be the one

And Yes, of course I did it all myself. :p

Soul_assasin, please show me link where you find this!!! OMG!

your posts? I believe you redacted your messages minutes ago.

LOL what?

I got same, i am sure a lot of ppl jumped right on it, especially knowing who is the lad behind it...not

Oh on the contrary my dear PuFu, I had my best go at it but to shame! He was not interested in my skills

Hello !

I have a great idea - make a RC mine with camera, good tactical stuff!

Nothing hard, must be eazy, 30-40 minutes of work, maximum one hour!

Can you assist me with little model? Need make box, here is screenshot with Technical task

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg200/scaled.php?server=200&filename=camxb.jpg&res=medium

(size as Satchel or Claymore)

No movable parts just a model(simply camo texture) and lite config! Maby without sphere on top - move lence on front where sensor now.

If you wish - I ready to pay for this!!!

We make a scripts...

Thanks I belive toghather we can change Arma to more best!

Waiting for answer!

hey man! yeah! change all gameplay tactyics!

I started work on some preliminary designs, see attached

http://i.imgur.com/X02iU.png

You're a drug addict? WTF?!

A great waste of opportunity was made that day :(

But anywhoo, to bring things back on topic, we've been making some very cool progress on the Challenger 2 upgrade, pictures may follow depending on battery life

Seeing as how less than a month ago I (and I'm sure many other people) got a message from him requesting that I make this model for him, I doubt that he was able to build a human model himself without outside help so quickly.

New Little Weapon - Change all gameplay tacticas!!!!!!

Hey,

Let's not be too hard on the guy. Clearly English isn't his first language, and he says he was duped into believing that it was made by someone he knew. We all know a few mods that have fallen for this before.

Abs

Hey,

Let's not be too hard on the guy. Clearly English isn't his first language, and he says he was duped into believing that it was made by someone he knew. We all know a few mods that have fallen for this before.

Abs

Yes. However he was asked by PM for that mysterious modellers name and he just ignored the PM at first and later pointed to this thread where he deleted the post which started this all. Later on he was asked on Skype again for the modellers name and he came up with it minutes later - which is more than enough time to create another fake account.

According to him, his "modeller" is a 14 year old. And if a kid in that age showing me such a model and claiming it's his work I would be very suspicious.

Also according to him, they use a motion capture studio. That's pretty expensive stuff for a small Mod team. Heck it would even be pretty expensive for the biggest Mods around. So money seems not to be a problem, why then rely on 14 year olds and not on Professionals?

The whole story sounds like it's set up in the last minute to blame some imaginary modeller.

But with the right permission, porting is allowed, right? Thought I've seen some STALKER stuff and it was alright.

Wish I knew who to ask for permissions like that.

Altough, the only models CoD could have to offer would probably be that CoD4 CH-46 sea knight that's been detailed enough

to stay between all MW games. It's beautiful. If I could get permission for it I'd get help to have it in arma within the week.

Currently I've been working on a soldier model using crye gen1 gear. Not having that much of a progress though.

I'm so slow and much time is wasted trying to make it modular or something. So I can have some really noticeable variation in the gear.

Edited by AlexVestin

GSC Gameworld allows its models to be used for non commercial purposes. If you wish to contact them to confirm permission, do it fast because they may not be around for much longer. If anyone wishes to discuss the state of GSC Gameworld, there is a topic in the OT forum.

I do not believe that infinity ward or Activision give such permission but you are welcome to try.

This topic is for WIP projects, not for discussion permissions. Let's get back on topic.

RavenDK

You should know by now that you mustn't hotlink images that are over 100 KB in size. +1 Warning (0 points). Please be more careful.

§15) Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size

Do not link images over 100kb using the IMG tags to display an image in your post. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.

Capture.jpgcapture2.jpg

So I've been working on my multicam swatch, which came from the back of a coat and I think I like where I have it. What do you guys think? I'm working on these for ANZAC mod SBS/SAS (or whatever they have there.. need to ask crash). Jpeg compression is awful... sorry. I have an awful feeling this is too big, and I'm going to have to redo it.

Edited by Fox '09

Both us and our cross-Tasman counterparts have SAS regiments. No SBS though, unless the Kiwis have borrowed our dinghy-with-an-M2-on... the picture of which I cannot find at this time.

EDIT - They would also pass as commandos quite nicely, excepting the flag.

Bborrowed our dinghy-with-an-M2-on... the picture of which I cannot find at this time.

That is something I must see. I'll look into what you talked about, thanks :)

For those of you who have played Battlefield 3 will notice the Radio Tower on Caspian Boarder?... Yeah :)

Heres mine for ArmA 2... :)

Radio%20Tower%20(Preview).bmp

(Click Picture for bigger image, 1.5mb - Slow loading. Sorry!)

Nice! Oh and if DICE or EA give you any shit for copying their tower, just claim first amendment :)

M107A1 High poly model (173,000 real polys)

wip.jpg

Edited by scubaman3D

nice seeing you around again scub...any chance for a wireframe?

nice seeing you around again scub...any chance for a wireframe?

hm..sure - thought its a bit crowded and uninformative imo

M107A1.JPG

i really like the new m107a1 ! have you planned to release an SD version ?

i really like the new m107a1 ! have you planned to release an SD version ?

4 versions are planned: 29", 29" SD, 20" CQB, 20" CQB SD

After that, I think I'll make an MRAD or 98B

Good to see you in this thread again scubaman :)

You're using Modo right? How do you like it?

I'm looking for a better programm than Max, atm I think it's a bit clunky and doesn't suit my needs.

Good to see you in this thread again scubaman :)

You're using Modo right? How do you like it?

I'm looking for a better programm than Max, atm I think it's a bit clunky and doesn't suit my needs.

I love modo - its really easy to use once you get the hang of it.

I never really understood the attraction to Max tbh - I downloaded the latest eval copy and I just find it cumbersome to work with.