Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Reminder to all: this is not the addon request thread. "Why has no one made..." is a request and does not belong here.

117 kb image removed

ADO_VAP_r_016.jpg

VAP Panhard for ADO vehicle mod

Edited by W0lle

had a bit of time on my hands, redone a lot of things, especially on the main body mesh ;)

vGXt0l.png

IV4upl.jpg

AuJAbl.png

So... Detailed. I think i came in my pants.

Oh lawd. Is that a Kiowa Warrior cockpit I spy? :D

I guess I better start writing some sort of AFATDS like system... and finish my FIST vehicles. Can't wait for the Kiowa. :p

zUlu6l.pngyfzXtl.png

I guess this is the first time i post after starting the base mesh from scratch. I wasn't happy with the proportion and detail (and poly count) of the my old mesh, so a trashed that and kept only the main rotor. Everything else is brand new ;) (you can check with the old images i posted about it in this very thread if you like, i believe the improvements are obvious).

Still to do is get rid of the symetry and finish the under parts of the nose, and interior parts (the HP interior is added to the images), and add as much detail as i can.

All the weapons will be added as proxy.

here is the wireframe

Edited by PuFu

Realy nice work pufu, definetly a chopper thats been missing in arma

Pufu thats beautiful..... I love the kiowa looks awesome.... P.S slightly offtopic anyone know the name of that movie about the kiowa squadron?

On a slight ontopic... Do you mirror your model or do you make it as an all in one?

On a slight ontopic... Do you mirror your model or do you make it as an all in one?

I worked with symmetry for the main body. I will keep the modifier until i am done adding some of the interior and detail that is available on both sides.

Then i'll collapse it and fix the nose part and add the light plus the interior bits and pieces (which is not symmetric as seen HERE: http://www.cybermodeler.net/aircraft/h-58/images/cwc_017.jpg

PuFu, that looks marvellous, man. I wish I were as talented as you.

Great work.

Abs

PuFu nice work :)

btw don't forget to add more detail into rotor head http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1658414&postcount=2900

this is how the main rotor and rotor head looks like atm. If by detail you mean all the bolts and screws those will be in the normal map (not sure yet if i am gonna make a HP model out of this one or not). If you mean slicing it down the middle, that might happen.

GAxMjl.png

i really like the Kiowa and ! i want to say i like what i saw ;)

here's some PVS-15s that my project partner is making. To be baked of course, that's the high poly.

f7gbb35q.jpg

Bell helicopters fist-bump!

The model is very nice and has a very smooth appearance.

I don't think you need to make the wire cutters and their braces watertight... not that you lose anything by doing that. The braces seem to be one solid piece that is pounded flat on either end and fastened to the helicopter and to the wire cutter by a rivet.

So many sweet helicopters in the pipe by some many awesome people right now.

the camera/mast thingy reminds me of wall-e :D

Looking the part, PuFu and Fox!

Something I've been doodling with the last couple days:

1018110933pm_th.jpg

The lastest to the G-Wagon family, the LAPV 5.4 Enok.

Edited by jagheterjan