Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Will still be hexagon pattern, just different colours. still working on some concepts.

i ... just ... i just .... i can give you idea

remix of DCU, M81 woodland, and US navy camo ( the blue one )

@Abs,

Looking really good! My knowledge is pretty limited as to what tank it actually is but it looks like a Polish 4TP?

Correct! Ever since making the 10TP for Topas, I've falen in love with Polish prototype tanks. :) I'm pretty impressed you were able to guess...did the filename give it away? :D

@Fail Cakes: Thanks. :)

Abs

I'm pretty impressed you were able to guess...did the filename give it away?

Haha of course not! :p maybe a little... Have to say though, it did remind me of the 10TP you did for Topas so I might have guessed it eventually (like a week's time lol). They do seem like neat little tanks and for some reason I really like the little TK-3 (which looks almost funny when it is manned if you ask me!)

:D Yea, those tiny little tankettes seem...cute, for the lack of a better word. It's hard to believe anyone would go into battle with one of them...god knows I would rather be just infantry instead of ride in one of those. :p

I imagine I'll have this model done over the next few days. I'll post pictures here before I pass it off to Topas for texturing. :)

Abs

Anyone want this ?

Chernarus Special Forces Group(or C.S.F.G)

arma2oa2011080815233131.th.png

Thanks Binkowski for permission.

The model is done.

Here's a shot of the 4TP Light Tank and the 10TP Medium Tank side by side. It really highlights the difference in size.

4TP02s.jpg

Second picture is from the opposite angle.

4TP03s.jpg

Abs

its so tiny! its kind of cute, yes i just did say that :o

its so tiny! its kind of cute, yes i just did say that :o

Hahah! It's true. It was a two-man tank, and they were crammed right in there with the engine exposed. I don't think they could have made a smaller tank if they tried.

Abs

Abs nice models, and 4TP its no so tiny check polish light tank [tankietka] Tks thats cute litle tank :)

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Tks was light recon tank with 2 men crew.

Looks like solid work, Dennis. Your renders still tend to be pretty dark though.

Finally got around to finish the exterior LOD for my Eagle IV model. 12,800 faces and four diffuse maps, tho the map count might eventually drop to three once I get around to mess with the RVMATs. The cargo LOD is also close to completion.

6028414013_b20d70395a_z.jpg

New WIP pics:

SH-60B from HSL-43 Battlecats

battlecats.th.pngarma22011081018003289.th.png

SH-60F "OceanHawk" from HS-8

arma22011081017590257.th.pngarma22011081017574187.th.pngarma22011081017561914.th.png

WIP interior of Jayhawk

arma22011081018010103.th.png

AGM-119B Penguin

arma22011081017594750.th.png

Great WIPs everyone, really good models.

@Yurapetrov

If I may say something constructive; In the first shot the model looks a bit shiny.

I think it's looks more realistic if it's not that shiny, but it's your choice ofcourse.

Quality stuff nonetheless.

It is a matter of adjusting the RVMATs.

Congrats for a superb work

Now the only thing we need is a Kilo Class submarine and working torpedoes/sonobuoys for a little ASW mission

Finally got around to finish the exterior LOD for my Eagle IV model. 12,800 faces and four diffuse maps, tho the map count might eventually drop to three once I get around to mess with the RVMATs. The cargo LOD is also close to completion.

It looks incredible, buddy! I can't wait to see more! :butbut:

Abs

Anyone want this ?

Chernarus Special Forces Group(or C.S.F.G)

arma2oa2011080815233131.th.png

Thanks Binkowski for permission.

Uh... YEAH!

Looks like a (great) reskin of Bink's Marines? (wild-ass guess)

Uh... YEAH!

Pretty nice, would like to give these a try :)

First moment they looked like BIS default MARSOC units to me but the pic is kinda tiny.

Edited by Shadow NX

Uh... YEAH!

Looks like BIS Force Recon, but CDF do need some quality SF dudes.

Looks like solid work, Dennis. Your renders still tend to be pretty dark though.

Absolutely stunning model.

What country's version is it modelled after?

Below some Bulldozer shots of stuff I am working on atm

Don't like the quality of BIS's weapon attachments for AA3 some made some more accurate ones:rolleyes:

Everything still needs to be mapped etc.

Flash hider

flashhiderwip1s.jpg

Noveske KX3

noveskekx3wip1s.jpg

DBAL-A

dbalawip1s.jpg

dbalawip2s.jpg

The flash hider and KX3 are indeed high poly, will take your advice in account when doing the low poly.

The polycount on the DBAL is only around 1K, so that's ok.

@ all: Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated!

@ Lennard: Currently it's the German GFF (Geschuetztes Fuehrungs- und Funktionsfahrzeug, the ones they're using in A'stan right now) version with a FLW 100 remote-controlled weapon station and a MG3 ontop. In the initial release there will be models with and without the RCWS plus a BAT (Combat medic team) version if I manage to finish it before the GFF is done and ready for release.

There are plans for a Danish Eagle with a Bofors RCWS and M2HB ontop, but that's currently way down the list (Which doesn't mean too much in my case. By the end of May I was telling people I wouldn't touch the Eagle again, now it's about twelve weeks later and I'm here with a completely new mesh).