Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Lookin' good, peeps! That's some high quality stuff!

sweet stuff Mr. Bravo! seems everyones moving to the modeled on pockets for their units ;).

Thanks! :)

Yeah, I see no reason to rely too much on normalmaps for pockets on clothes anymore. Looks better and adds a more bulky look to the character. It also works a lot better when it comes to avoiding stretching textures during animations, especially for the arm-patches ;)

Probably wouldn't of tried on my own time , but since arma 3 info came out I thought i might as well try..

image.png image.png

crye combat pants (shirt to follow), there is a strange bit between the legs , only present when subdivided. no biggie

Probably wouldn't of tried on my own time ' date=' but since arma 3 info came out I thought i might as well try..

image.png image.png

crye combat pants (shirt to follow), there is a strange bit between the legs , only present when subdivided. no biggie

http://www.polykarbon.com/tutorials/clothes/clothes2.htm

I think the rear of the pants near the butt are a little static.

Nah he's just using my *** as a reference.

Nah he's just using my *** as a reference.

Your boy ass, eh Nod? oh hai highpoly Abrams ADF style kthxbonsoir

Great detail Yurapetrov! Are you using high-res textures for this one, or just a (say) 4096x4096 normal map?

Great detail Yurapetrov! Are you using high-res textures for this one, or just a (say) 4096x4096 normal map?

I'm using 1024X1024 textures with same res normal and specular maps.

Woah Yura! Outstanding... Think I'm getting a detailgasm

Your boy ass, eh Nod?

Yeah not much to it I'm afraid. after I'm done with the apache

Hi all!!

Yay glad to see you are still around, always liked the detail of your birds from texture to model (especially being a rotorhead), if you don't mind me asking how many textures are you using for the exterior? And do you think down the line you will be releasing for A2 or will you be holding up for A3 next year?

Edited by NodUnit

Yay glad to see you are still around, always liked the detail of your birds from texture to model (especially being a rotorhead), if you don't mind me asking how many textures are you using for the exterior? And do you think down the line you will be releasing for A2 or will you be holding up for A3 next year?

I want to release for A2 =)

Exterior use 18 (6-surface textures; 6-specular; 6-normal) textures size 2048x1024. All textures used in seahawk have filesize 25 megabites

Hi All! I'm working on a hi-poly (low-poly is ready) model U.S soldier in zbrush for ArmA, This new model is that in the future should be the basis for further work on the soldier will be added to bullet-proof vest, helmet, etc.

Looks like the U.S soldier?

:)

image.jpg

I want to release for A2 =)

Exterior use 18 (6-surface textures; 6-specular; 6-normal) textures size 2048x1024. All textures used in seahawk have filesize 25 megabites

Thats a lot of textures, wow but nice work.

Edited by DaMan3

image.png

image.png

weighting is bugging me but i finally managed to get it all together. It looks a bit tall for now since there's no details on the trousers for now. Anyone notice the new O2 directx mode?

WOW Fox, the vest looks amazing, like not from this game. Also the detail on the shirt is outstanding.

Will this unit also be included in the upcoming pack ?

probably not , i already have enough work for the 2005 era set. I have to texture this from scratch mind you, the current stuff is basically done with texturing

Great Multicam Fox! :)

Anyone notice the new O2 directx mode?

Yeah it's quite cool isn't it?

Anyone notice the new O2 directx mode?

directx or direct3d?

directx or direct3d?

he means Direct3d most probably.

well, i don't see any changes there (from o2 bi tools pack 2) TBH

I also don't see any changes. I was looking for them after reading this discussion.