Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Probably not. But it will definitely be where it belongs. :p

Awwww! :mad: Can never have too many Mondklab buildings! And it still looks very reasonable (for its age) :p

EDit: Um where exactly does it belong?.....hey that looks like OA,.....is you pullin my chain.

Edited by Pathetic_Berserker

Ah ok. I was wondering since your's looks remarkably similar to his Mungo with the green viewport shader and all. Nevermind :)

Holy Crap Fail i was thinking the same at first :D

Looks like a good start there Dennis although due to the image quality it's somehow hard to give you more detailed crits. A Wire-Shot would be very appreciated.

If interested you might check out my Mungo... also build in school and yet unfinished :j:

http://sfuhrberg.blogspot.com

First: Sorry for Double Posting

Started working on the German Light UAV Aladin. It's meant to support Infantry Operations and can operate from 30mins to an hour.

493 Polys

01.jpg

oh mann i was just about to write a request on a SUAV and youre working on one

and its even German! couldnt get any better :)!

looking forward to what you can do with your idea!

<snip>

Nice! :D

Abs

Nice! :D

Abs

what star trek said...:rolleyes:

i meant abs

Edited by PuFu

the hanger with the office <3

omg omg, James Gastowski was sitting there, when he got the famous phone call... O.O

Edited by W0lle
quoted images

omg omg, James Gastowski was sitting there, when he got the famous phone call... O.O

Who? LOL

Lovely work Mondkalb

Gnat;1927752']Who? LOL

blasphemy!

pockets on DCUs aren't slanted as so, they are not angled. Unless you're trying to do CCUs, but I can't really see if you put on bottom trouser pockets.

Looks good, just needs a little tweaking and it'll be perfect. There's a lack of early 2000s units for A2. ;)

pockets on DCUs aren't slanted as so' date=' they are not angled. Unless you're trying to do CCUs, but I can't really see if you put on bottom trouser pockets.[/quote']

True - never really noticed that. I'll see what I can do, although it'll be hard to edit the normal and keep it looking decent. To be honest, I don't really know too much about the gear - just based everything off references I found and the original model. Just did a quick google search on CCUs - they aren't as common as the general DCU design, right?

EDIT - actually I should have read more - what bink et al did on the models look like CCUs - which I guess are early 2000s designs that the ACU later picked up on... not too sure about how common\differences between the DCU (by which I assume you mean older gear), but the model is accurate to them

(the bottom pocket is there)

Edited by Contrails
fixing my mistakes