Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

nice does it exist a shield for the leclerc loader ?

Thanks!

A shield for the loader?

You know... that ... the Leclerc has an autoloader, right?

The only shield I can figure out is the armor itself.

sorry for the C i didn't see the mistake and yeah i forgot this in the leclerc oki and you put the anf1 for the commander right ? or gunner ?

Edited by M1n1d0u

Well actually I'm working with the mount and the MG on the gunner side but we'll enable to put MGs on each side (still need to think how to do that because we still don't know how to use selections among a proxy, like the head of the crew member).

Basically, I'd rather removing the roof armament, since you consider that it hide part of your observation field and to use it you have to break the NRBC protection by opening your hatch (much more consistent with the RWS we had on prototypes...).

Edited by DarkLabor

NouberNou...that looks.. epic..? :p

Now we need the ability to tow those around with axis and turning wheels, none of this AttchTo p00p

buldozer2010-12-0716-56-59-65.jpg

Starting to work my way down the fuselage. The dropship isn't dead. :yay:

Nice video nouber, but you did your compensated sight picture wrong at 1:08, I'ma have to give you a no-go at this station ;)

Nice video nouber, but you did your compensated sight picture wrong at 1:08, I'ma have to give you a no-go at this station ;)

Really? I am sorta confused on how to do it right, in the FM's for mortar fire it says align the left edge of the poles on the vertical line of the sight, then when compensating its the left edge of the far pole has to be in the middle of the left edge of the near pole and the verical line of the sight unit.

For howitzers it was supposed to be far pole in the middle, middle of the far pole... :confused:

Wow I am a noob, I didn't even realize till I read that youtube comment that it was the wrong pole in the middle! :(

clTGTa8Z6WU

Another video... WITH the far pole in the middle!

Also shows off the MOFA fuze on prox mode!

made for one MP clan :

My god! This man has no eyes!!! :eek:

And the one to the right is stealing from his pocket! :D

Edited by topas

cause head proxy is normal in preview, for preview had to give 3 LOD head

first LOD with usual no-mask head would look silly , head with mask is given normally in config in game (not in oxygen)

The Armed Forces of the Slovak Republic - Desert digital camo

6xs28i.jpg

Pretty satisfied with the result. Still need to do jacket, pockets etc.

Ahh, okay, I thought all digital camo is ACU.How stupid of me.

the acu is just a uniform. it comes in two camos in the us army, UCP and OCP (OCP=multicam)

Vilas, just make the SWAT units in one color (black, dark blue, or olive drab green) instead of camo and it'll be perfect. ;)

the acu is just a uniform. it comes in two camos in the us army' date=' UCP and OCP (OCP=multicam)[/quote']

What this bloke said. ^

By the way, what the heck does OCP stand for?

Edited by Laqueesha

Wow! Nice ACU!
Thanks. This is our newest camo, used in Afghanistan by our(The Armed Forces of the Slovak Republic) forces. There is also woodland variant, I plan to do it later.

Awesome camo Pauliesss. Remember to make some SF along with that pack! :)

Thanks Enad, I am cooperating with Fox, so hopefully we will "figure out" something and release it as soon as possible. Not sure about SF though, our SF are not very active these days....:D