Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

I've seen a video, and the cluster explosions seems more like sparklebombs, or the effect from the explosion FX mod.

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYXdk-qTl5U

I love the BLU-97 explosions, but have you seen ArmA2 purge particles mid explosion... the effect is somewhat unsatisfying... :P

I am looking into what I can do to add to the explosions (right now they are stock m203 (G_40mm) explosions) with out totally taking over the particle counter... :p

4NgKuHk6Bkk

by ghostviper

I fixed the youtube code for you. ;)

arma22010092417400326.jpg

this one is almost over missing is the sound of a great big V8 may be one of many Cherokee SRT8 and then a test for any bugs.

For the next model I do not know yet, just a 4x4 or a sedan, will help me LOL:yay:

[iM]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2569/arma22010092417400326.jpg[/img]

this one is almost over missing is the sound of a great big V8 may be one of many Cherokee SRT8 and then a test for any bugs.

For the next model I do not know yet, just a 4x4 or a sedan, will help me LOL:yay:

Don't even think to release this car without working rear wipers. :p

Looks excellent. If you don't mind a suggestion, maybe add some slight dirt/dust so it doesn't look like right out of the factory.

Keep it up, we need more civilian vehicles. :yay:

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2569/arma22010092417400326.jpg

What about some good old Ford?

fordpickuptruck5.html

Edited by Rellikki

What about some good old Ford?

fordpickuptruck5.html

What about good old addon request thread?

So I've been tooling around with some more bombs in my free time. This time I have a JDAM simulation...

No pics or videos at the moment (sorry! ;) ) but its working really well.

I am actually simulating inertial guidance for the bomb with periodic GPS updates like in real life. I have yet to test multiplayer functionality, but that is on my todo list. Also looking to add a simple dialog to enter grid references for the targeting (it just takes a ASL position right now for targeting).

Accuracy is about 5-10 meters at 5KM. On Chernarus I was able to fly at an off angle to Castle Zub (which is that tiny castle on that hill) from 5Km out and put two Mk82 (GBU-38) into the walls. :D Lofting also works really well. I have a link to a test mission if anyone is interested, but its not even near complete.

Jeep? No. You need to do a GMC Sierra 2500HD, crew cab :D

What about good old addon request thread?

i wasn't requesting anything..suggesting (he kind of asked 4 it)..

i wasn't requesting anything..suggesting (he kind of asked 4 it)..

He should cruise that thread. It's what it's there for :)

wow looks great!! the sound is also good! but dont you think it is a bit stupid that only both doors can be opened at the same time??

one thing would be cool. if the door automaticly opens when you get out/in. a short delay that delays the boarding for the animation.

just an idea...

you look bad because the rear doors open and they also anticipated that it will open automatically, but for now we focus on model selection for our range of vehicle

:D

Some details of the Fallujah highway. More details will be added in the next days.

fallujah6.jpg

fallujah7.jpg

fallujah8.jpg