Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

i'm making pmc guys in the near future , maybe before release if nobody sends you some guys ill send you them + classnames

Hey Ei8ght,

The model looks great, but the texture is off a bit...and I think it's because you used complete black as the paint. Nothing is that pitch black in real life. Try using the same colour as the bumper and see if that helps (or something slightly darker). Good luck!

Abs

need some opinions on ucp. part of shirt is the one based off that huge swatch, rest is made out of a swatch made from the oa officer.

which one do you guys like?

q7QL0.jpg

I've posted this thread on wrong forum... (A1 WIP) so i'm now posting there, hoping it's the right place

Fallujah City alpha 0.4

Looks promising but it would've been better if you also used OPX buildings (And OA ones). They fit in quite well with Sahrani ones.

I still wish ArmA2 had map on a par with Avgani (except with waypoints for AI inside buildings)

Looks promising but it would've been better if you also used OPX buildings (And OA ones). They fit in quite well with Sahrani ones.

I still wish ArmA2 had map on a par with Avgani (except with waypoints for AI inside buildings)

OA buildings are really heavy if you plan to have more than 2000 buildings on your map. Actually map is for ArmA2 due lack of road mlods for OA, so if i will use buildings from OA the requisites will goes to Combined Operations instead of ArmA2 vanilla.

I'll check of opx buildings but, except some mosque i cannot find anything more than the buildings i already have.

I was bored yesterday and whipped this up real quick. Always wanted to be on an away team when I was a kid...just not in a red shirt.

classf01.jpg

classf01rear.jpg

Abs

Nice work with those marines! Hope To GOD...their is a replacement incoming with that!

Something I been tooling around on the last couple days in my free time...

HCaeYjVoEXI

I know there is a bunch of these made by other people, but my goal is to make this 100% multiplayer compat with little to no network overhead. ;)

Hey Ei8ght,

The model looks great, but the texture is off a bit...and I think it's because you used complete black as the paint. Nothing is that pitch black in real life. Try using the same colour as the bumper and see if that helps (or something slightly darker). Good luck!

Abs

made it is a matt black but must say I took the picture with the shadow on the car so you not see color, a video monitor that I should make you listen its a beautiful V10 some viper, the headlights work and the counter hands.

A big thank you to Patton and ghostviper for their work, hours of debugging and taff for a great sound

sanstitreyg.jpg

gfgo.jpg

chevroletcolorado.jpg

@Abs??? How can you "whip" something like that up so quickly. It takes forever for me to make a ball.... Even if I have a create sphere function...

@Abs??? How can you "whip" something like that up so quickly. It takes forever for me to make a ball.... Even if I have a create sphere function...

It comes with practice. My first model was complete and utter shite. My second model looked really good because I had watched a tutorial that really helped the concepts of modelling "click" in my head. After that, all my models looked like what I was trying to model, so I'd say that's a good thing. ;)

If you're interested, and have 3ds max, Google for a video series called 'How to Model a Beretta 9000'. It teaches a different modelling method than the "extrude faces from a box" way, and is more like tracing than it is modelling.

Also, if you have any questions, ask. Other people on these boards and myself are more than willing to help people learn.

Good luck making something that no longer just looks like a low poly death star anymore. ;)

Abs

Ei8ght, will the top lights be used as the car's light during night time? ANd will it be much brighter than the normal car lights?

Modeling is the easy part... texturing is where the massive work comes in... :P

And UV mapping is the most boring part.

Nasty!!!:eek:

is this an anti infantry weapon?

Yep...it is a Cluster Bomb, designed to be dropped by attack aircraft onto infantry.

Yep...it is a Cluster Bomb, designed to be dropped by attack aircraft onto infantry.

Small point of order, the CBU-87's primary purpose is anti-material with secondary anti-infantry capabilities. The BLU-97 submunitions will go through about 7 inches of armor if they score a direct hit. CBU-87s can use WCMD fin kit, technically making them CBU-103s and GPS guided weapons (for the initial drop). :)