Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

M3P it's the mounted gun in kiowa wiarior , that's true ?

M3P it's the mounted gun in kiowa wiarior , that's true ?

Yes, it's a modified M2.

wow Soul_Assassin, I'd like to see you render that with ambient occlusion. I'm curious where the sapphire tools are. They sound like 2011 or is it something I can download and if so, could you please point me in the right direction? But I'm going to have to try that double turbo smooth too. Thanks for your help.

Nice one soul:) Whats the poly count? and are all the nuts and bolts floating or else?

wow Soul_Assassin, I'd like to see you render that with ambient occlusion. I'm curious where the sapphire tools are. They sound like 2011 or is it something I can download and if so, could you please point me in the right direction? But I'm going to have to try that double turbo smooth too. Thanks for your help.

sapphire tools are available from 2010 onwards, with some new stuff in 2011. You cannot download it for earlier versions, but polyboost tools are very similar (in fact sapphire is based on those), it cost around 100EUs

nice shit man ,i see lots of cool missions incoming with a super 20x20 kunar region map

Wooh! I'm estatic I've always dreamed of the Pech Valley and Kunar province being made in ARMA. Thank you ebanks! Also keep up the outstanding work as always.

Wooh! I'm estatic I've always dreamed of the Pech Valley and Kunar province being made in ARMA. Thank you ebanks! Also keep up the outstanding work as always.

I aswell man:) the map extends out and features Korengal Valley also. still in the process of fixing some parts of the satellite image and terrain.

i dont know the exact height but i can tell you the mountains are REALLY huge and are impossible to climb with vehicles. this is turning out to be a no bull map :D

FOX'09: So it will a village only reachable by helicopter, then very cool... ;) Possible for some humanitarian aid missions...

FOX'09: So it will a village only reachable by helicopter, then very cool... ;) Possible for some humanitarian aid missions...

Nah, what it is is a village on the flat part of the map, with huge gigantic mountains nearby.

Atleast from the picture it is...

there are villages in the mountains , which themselves are not reachable by anything but heli or foot. in the valleys there will probably be some sort of dirt road , havent talked to ebanks about that yet.

Frigates_7.jpg

Frigates_8.jpg

3x Frigates, 1x chopper and 1x 41km terrain suitable for naval stuff.

Good chance of a rushed release VERY soon in another forum.

Edited by [APS]Gnat

hey gnat you thought about adding the artillery computer to the main cannons on the ships?

Oooh crash, now you're talking!

Edited by Kremator