Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

It is literally 3d-ripped outta the game.

[MG]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6640/37138744.jpg[/img]>100kb

Im not saying that it is bad to port stuff from other games, it just sucks when people don't give proper credits, or even claim that they made it themselves.

Edited by Placebo

The forum rules apply to this thread just like all others, check your filesizes and stop quoting images please.

Im not saying that it is bad to port stuff from other games

Actually it is bad if it's done without permission and will lead to a permanent ban from these forums, so one would hope neither Col nor anyone else is doing that.

Wow... that sure as hell is the CoD vest. He kinda distorted it a tad but it's the same.

*Looks at Enad and Banderas with a withering glare*

hmmm.... :) Might even try to model beard to some of the guys.

Very nice, Nixo!

Though if they are PMC's, you might need to remove the USA flag?

Also, will you give them hats, caps etc?

But they sure look great already! :)

Well ripping directly from COD4 would be the least possible, I don't think IW gave out the models for the game for editing :confused:

The case is more likely he coincidentally made the same load bearing vest that CoD4 used before, it's not necessarily a rip off because it's the same. ;)

Or maybe I'm playing here with a full CoD4 ripoff? let's see...there are Marines, check...there are M4s check...there are even Abrams tanks and Cobra gunships check...and in the stories of the campaigns you fight Russian nationals and fictional arabic armies...OMG, WHAT DID THEY DO THEY RIPPED COD4!!!!!

Now seriously...don't take it seriously :)

There are many ways to get models even if they are in special encrypted formats.

Ofp internals had self developed tools back in the OFP days to edit OFP models ( although with many problems ).

For ArmA1 long before BIS released their samples ( and thats the reasons they did ) a guy released as good as all ArmA1 content in editeable format.

And for ArmA2 ive seen custom made unit models that used things like the Spetsnaz Sfera helmets so these also were hacked but noone dared yet to release the stuff to the public i guess.

Also the CoD4 models were shown here before... amazing how extremely bad they look without all the magic shaders applied...

Damn thats looking nice Neph! Love the welding/soldering on the model!

Actually its the same model as the last one. Just re-textured <.<

But good spot. The reference was the Task Force unit in MW2.

Neph really nice - btw can you make that stock more orange than red please and put that safety down pls too :p

Safety is on actually :D

Yar will make it more orange in another version.

Seen different varnish colors so..

Myke;1683252']Some Missilebox ordinance' date=' tested on a SU-34

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks pretty cool. Looking forward to this one

Awww sweet.... The loadout the Su's always deserved! .... That Val is looking sweet... Good work Myke and Neph!!!

it's BI's marpat, btw. Not that I couldn't make my own, but I don't believe in duplication.

West weapons aswell. No, this will not be a actual weapons loadout. It's just a test how they fit, if proxies have to be adjusted.

a10ie.th.jpg

piss

i should point out the chest rig,backpack, and armour plates are stalkerGB's work

i edited the helmat, headset and the lad-out on the vest and placed everything right