Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Beautiful stuff. A nice, plausible place to deploy the diggers... but in the map overview, is that a runway underwater?

Great work, prowler.wolf! That map looks bloody brilliant!!!

Abs

You could, but, with respect to Lennard's work, those seams aren't quite correct.

The upper ACU pant pockets, for example, are large and rectangular, and in a different spot. In addition, ACU pants have lower pockets, and the BIS seam templates pretty much totally neglect knee reinforcements, etc. And this doesn't even mention the arms.

Here's the last ACU texture I was cooking up before my drive to mod blew a gasket, as a guide.

Well yeah that's true, mine is just based on BIS's textures. So looking at yours they are way off indeed.

and don't forget the pen pocket on the right arm. that is verrryy important. as well as the butt reinforcement, flaps on the blouse, etc. also, the only buttons on our uniforms are on the back pockets. other than that it's all velcro.

and don't forget the pen pocket on the right arm. that is verrryy important. as well as the butt reinforcement, flaps on the blouse, etc. also, the only buttons on our uniforms are on the back pockets. other than that it's all velcro.

yeh they had to stop putting buttons on after it took bink two years to unbutton his fly during basic :rolleyes:

lol first pic yes but second looks more like kevin costner in fatty style :D

All, engage.. that.. TERRORIST! to our right flank.

He indeed looks fat in second pic, but idea is still awesomer than Awesome!

Also, you should make enemies come with this addon, and they would have terrible reaction time and aiming.

He's not really fat, my Bulldozer aspect ratio is screwed up :p and I resized the pics abit to counter that. But yep, he'll also need armor points equivalent to a M1A2 to simulate that he doesn't get hit at all ;) .

Edited by Icewindo

He's not really fat, my Bulldozer aspect ratio is screwed up :p and I resized the pics abit to counter that. But yep, he'll also need armor points equivalent to a M1A2 to simulate that he doesn't get hit at all ;) .

Or lower enemy accuracy drastically because he rarely gets hit by the bad guys =p

Heres some more, should be getting close to release soon.

Is this a map where you need a pretty good computer to run well? I mean... Will it be like chernarus with heavy vegetation = low fps?

Or like utes? Pretty high fps everywhere?

ARMA2

FullMetalPanic RK-92 Savage Addon WIP

Spec:

Height:8.1m

Weight:12.5t

The maximum jump amount:20m

Speed:130km/h+

Motive power:Gas-turbine engine 1300hp

:eek::eek::eek:

wu wu wu wuuuut the hell is that?

Edited by W0lle
quoted image

Very nice bino gms. Care to share a wirepic and some polycount info?

Not sure what you mean with 'can we get a shader for max'.

Personally i wouldn't use max or any other program for fine tuning your shader maps. Just use O2/bulldozer/arma2..in the end it is this engine that will count. But not sure if they read shaders differently, something tells me it will.

Very nice bino gms. Care to share a wirepic and some polycount info?

Not sure what you mean with 'can we get a shader for max'.

Personally i wouldn't use max or any other program for fine tuning your shader maps. Just use O2/bulldozer/arma2..in the end it is this engine that will count. But not sure if they read shaders differently, something tells me it will.

wire.jpg

2,400 triangles, I know, can be decrease, just want smooth cylindric shapes :)

My picture from Max viewport, did it by DX Shader. I'd like to have that thing which does same but directly with Arma2 settings. Maybe when I see the subj, I deside where better make the settings and maps, if it will bad place I wont cry and will use a BI tools in the next time.

no .fx file yet