Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

wow nice break action on the kolize!

cant wait

;1528396']Yeah' date=' great looking UCP. But I don't like the material surface with this grid all over it... Remindes me of old BDU. From what I remember I don't have that grid on my ACU, at least not that visible.[/quote']

Yeah, there is some ripstop in there (what makes the grid pattern), but it's not as visible on ACU as it was on DCU/BDU.

Yeah, there is some ripstop in there (what makes the grid pattern), but it's not as visible on ACU as it was on DCU/BDU.

Aye yeah. You're right, if you take a very close look to a uniform you'll see the rip-stop pattern. Army does grand job at concealing it.

Something i was working on, but again on hold due to other priorities.

DaSquade, this is a nice Sniper Rifle :bounce3:

This be what I've been busy with lately...

harhar_s.jpg

Don't worry. All that other shtuff is still on my HDD. So it's not forgotten. yet.

Ah, so the IBA finally gets light. Excellent. :)

Aye it does! And doesn't it look great? Oh by the way, I put a new FLCV over it. It looks. Awesome.

Edited by Binkowski

Aye, you need to quit putting garrison patches on your combat units Binko, you turkey. Looks great, but when you finally go to Fort Benning, you are not going to like the IBA.

Vow, very nice, expect these new model soliders very much!! Real mordern US soldiers.

Damned Bink this looks absolutely perfectly Nice, and hopefully publish the Units. ;)

Genuinely Bink, I am amazed. Your guys not only look American, they feel it too (kinda hard to describe). Keep it up!

Yeh they do look great, I have a beef with the helmet though, somehow it lacks proper thickness+the camo on the inside is not supposed to be there.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/05No7uR1ha2Ur/610x.jpg

Oh yeh and isn't about time u have ur own thread? Other people's WIPs are getting buried in here :P

I'm still waiting for that nude 3d model of me, Johannes.

Abs